criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Starfighter Reinforcements?

JMaster
2175 posts Member
Hi, you doing good? The Straighter Assault gameplay showcased a lot of neat things, but I'm curious as to how useful battle points will be in this game mode. The only things you can buy are hero ships, which are nice, sure, but that leaves no real variety. What do you think they should add to the system so more players can be something a little different? Turret spots on cruisers, wingmen for heroes like Luke or Vader, or just temporary upgrades to your ships. What do you think? Thank you!
"I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
He knew.

Replies

• It would be pretty cool to be able to get in a turret, or maybe even use the points to call in more AI ships.
  • Definitely need some different options aside from just Heros.

Well to start the special class of Starfighters (Rogue-class Starfighter, V19 torrent, Tie Defender and B-Wing). Maybe just start with the OT since ik they are making that bigger than the other eras.

[="Cool_Dog;c-733293"]It would be pretty cool to be able to get in a turret, or maybe even use the points to call in more AI ships. [/quote]
    Good idea was thinking that buying turrets would work better than actually controlling since it gets boring.
  • As long as they don't make the reinforcements the killing machines that the pickups are in eafront1 that pursue you until the ends of the earth with no cool down.
  • how about controlling a Star Destroyer?