criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Who Runs EA Star Wars FB Page?

This is going to seem like a pretty out there request, but does anybody know who runs EA Star Wars' FB page? I 'won' a contest back in January and was suppose to receive a t-shirt but I have yet to receive it. I sent them my info after they messaged me.

About a month or two after the contest EA Star Wars got rid of their FB messenger so I can't message them about this anymore. I've tried a few times throughout the months to bring the topic up via FB and Twitter but haven't received a response.

It's not a big deal either way - I've got plenty of Star Wars shirts - but it was a fun, unexpected surprise and I was interested to see what kind of cool t-shirt they were going to send me.

Anyway, @Sledgehammer70, @TheVestalViking, @T0TALfps or anyone on the forum - any help would be great. I can send people proof if they need it.

Thanks.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!