criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Star Wars Battlefront and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

PS4 issue. Game, DLC installed, updated. When I put disc in it starts to install.

Last night I tried to play and when I put the disc in my PS4 pro it started to install even though the game, DLC has been installed and updated. I've played Battlefront on the same PS4 before without issues, now it acts like it's not even installed. Any fix for this?

Replies

• I had this problem yesterday but on pc (start the game and no content is there) for pc the steps to take is repair battlefront and restart origin. As for ps4 I'm not sure if you have a repair option or something of that nature but if you do do it and it should help it did with mine