criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Star Wars Battlefront and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

STAR WARS Battlefront Season Pass Free for a Limited Time

EA_Tom
4 posts Community Manager
w958nrtp6scv.png
GET READY TO EXPAND YOUR GALAXY
The Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Season Pass is free for a limited time. Want to know more? Then check out our Season Pass page to find out how you can get it now.
HOW TO ACCESS THE SEASON PASS CONTENT
While you can pick up the Season Pass for free, you will still need the Star Wars™ Battlefront™ base game to access its content. You can also check out our guide on how to download the expansion packs.

Are you as excited as we are? Then we'll see you in a galaxy far, far away!

Replies

• Are you able to tell us exactly when the offer ends?
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
  • EA_Tom
    4 posts Community Manager
    Are you able to tell us exactly when the offer ends?

While we've made sure that we provide ample time for players to pick it up, I can't provide an end date. I therefore recommend everyone to get it as soon as they've got the opportunity :smile:
  • I see this offer is still going on Origin and the PS4. Microsoft however is apparently wanting people to pay $19.99 for the Season Pass. What's going on here?