criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Upgrading everything

My plan for SWBF 2 is to try and get every top tier star card upgrade, even for things that I don’t see myself using.
Will anyone else be doing this? Or will you just stick to upgrading what you’ll be using all the time?

Replies

• As with Battlefront 1 I will aim to 100% complete everything possible, every card, every challenge, accomplishment etc.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    As with Battlefront 1 I will aim to 100% complete everything possible, every card, every challenge, accomplishment etc.

Same.

Though, I still have yet to complete BF1 :disappointed:
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
    As with Battlefront 1 I will aim to 100% complete everything possible, every card, every challenge, accomplishment etc.

Same.

Though, I still have yet to complete BF1 :disappointed:

What are you struggling with?
  • Noctis1313
    656 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Yeah i am spending 200$ on micros as soon as it drops. Some may hate on me for being real but its star wars im gonna probally spend later on so might aswell do it now.
  • rollind24
    4893 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I'll be working to unlock everything usable. I could care less about cosmetic stuff, if it doesn't help me kill others then whoopty do.
    #infantrylivesmatter