criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

My great idea for an immersive Galactic Assault

We know that we are getting lack of heroes at launch so it’s OK to play with cross era heroes at the beginning, but when we get more heroes I think we should play Galactic Assault without cross era heroes

Replies

• A lot of people agree with you on this point. I'm all for it.

Side note: kinda sad that we don't get Poe as a ground hero. I know he's primarily a pilot, but it would have been fun to have the variety (hopefully they release older versions of Han, Liea, and Luke to buff up the NT side of things).
  • This thread really wasn't needed
  • The_Profezzor
    35 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Your "great" idea? Lol...
  • ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • It's what would be fair OP
  • It's already been confirmed that that's what's going to happen.
  • Arcade is for you.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Kavian wrote: »
    It's already been confirmed that that's what's going to happen.

Linky linky please? That's too good to be true.
  • xd....
  • The title of this thread promised more than it delivered.
    HeavyTeemu wrote: »
    Kavian wrote: »
    It's already been confirmed that that's what's going to happen.

Linky linky please? That's too good to be true.

It was part of the massive reddit leak and given how many threads there were and all the AMAs, it'll be difficult to try and the exact quote. But the basic jist of it is that, while it isn't 100% confirmed, it is rumoured that when the new eras become more populated with heroes (i.e. 3 per side which is the maximum number of heroes for GA) that they might change it so that GA, as well as SA, have 2 options; cross-era lobby and no cross-era lobby.

Personally, I hope this turns out to be true because it is the best of both worlds and it would likely have a minimal fracturing effect of the player base. Plus, it could be beneficial for their analytics to definitively see which one is the more popular option for future games.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu