criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Just a Bug I Found in the Trailer

Kavian
319 posts Member
edited October 2017
AYsp69y.jpg

Luke's force push has like an entire second delay before the troopers get thrown (as you can see the push field is completely past them and they are still standing), just wanted to point that out so it can be patched if it hasn't been already.

(at 1:55 in the "This Is Star Wars Battlefront 2 trailer if you want to see for yourself)
Post edited by Kavian on

Replies

• Upload the image to imgur or something, then change the link in the OP.
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Post up the image on IMGUR and then paste the URL link of the image inside of that little bar that pops up after you click on the small icon which has a mountain with the sun inside it. I hope this helps you
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    Also people are able to use abilities and weapons when being choked and thrown by Maul. They should be suppressed when this is happening to them. Hopefully that changes soon.
  • Kavian
    319 posts Member
    CPT_Rex wrote: »
    Upload the image to imgur or something, then change the link in the OP.
    Shinjuku wrote: »
    Post up the image on IMGUR and then paste the URL link of the image inside of that little bar that pops up after you click on the small icon which has a mountain with the sun inside it. I hope this helps you

Thanks guys (for some reason the insert image option wasn't working so I just linked it)
  • Kavian
    319 posts Member
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Also people are able to use abilities and weapons when being choked and thrown by Maul. They should be suppressed when this is happening to them. Hopefully that changes soon.

100% agree
  • Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Kavian wrote: »

Thanks guys (for some reason the insert image option wasn't working so I just linked it)

No problemo, it happens to me at times too. You can do it yourself manually, just paste the URL of your image between [img][/img] where I stated down below and you should be ready to go!

Paste the URL of your image here

Quote my comment and you'll see what I mean
    MLtmeEi.png
  • Kavian
    319 posts Member

No problemo, it happens to me at times too. You can do it yourself manually, just paste the URL of your image between [img][/img] where I stated down below and you should be ready to go!

I tried that but it just says "AYsp69y" where the image is supposed to be
  • Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member

Hmm, if you posted your pic up on IMGUR and still have that tab open, right click on your pic that you just uploaded and click on 'open in new tab'. The URL there in that new tab you just opened of the image should have the direct link to the picture. Copy and paste into the little icon mountain/sun icon or just do it manually like how I mentioned before. Hopefully that should work
    MLtmeEi.png
  • Kavian
    319 posts Member

Hmm, if you posted your pic up on IMGUR and still have that tab open, right click on your pic that you just uploaded and click on 'open in new tab'. The URL there in that new tab you just opened of the image should have the direct link to the picture. Copy and paste into the little icon mountain/sun icon or just do it manually like how I mentioned before. Hopefully that should work

It worked, thanks!