criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Man, the heroes really suck.

Prev13
Used to be so much fun playing as a hero. Now its just stressful trying to earn them before the match is up and when you do they just blow.

Everyone's like "hurr durr maul doesn't need block cuz he's so fast" um. what. The dude's slow as all eff and you can only use his dash under certain circumstances... and there's a delay in how fast you can use his two charges. The guy's damage blows. One dash doesn't even kill a regular trooper? Um. Ok. If you aren't standing PERFECTLY still his saber throw doesn't even go where you're aiming. I'll jump through the air and try to take someone out on the fly and the stupid thing just flies to the right by like a mile. Oh yeah, and saber throw is not only very short ranged but doesn't even kill a trooper. So that's neat.

real awesome.

rey's block doesn't even seem to help much. idk. i used her wall hack and it's like....who cares? You already know where the enemies are anyway lol. The entire map is just one big hallway. I used her mind trick and everyone just sat there shooting me anyway so idk what's up with that.

Going into a whole room full of people used to be satisfying. Now with the saber heroes you run away and you're like "okay regular troopers go in there and clear a few out lol thankies!"

boba I didn't get too much time with but he seems silly. his reticle is huge and I didn't see a way to ADS with him which imo sucked a lot. But at least this time around you can't just sit back on the farthest rock on the map and infinitely headshot everyone into oblivion.

Just not fun anymore. The damage is horrible and they have crud survivability. I'd like to be able to survive longer with a hero based on my ability to play as them. But they seem just like a "power weapon pickup" in any other game where you select them and you've only got so much damage you can deal with them before they're used up. Regardless of what you do you've gotta fight at some point right? The mode has 20 player per team so you're bound to get shot up a lot.

Replies

• I used Maul to smash a dozen guys in the throne room before we lost it, it was glorious. Died but worth it, racked up a quick succession of spectacular kills. Han though, didn’t get a single kill, I turned a corner and got merked.
  • I used Maul to smash a dozen guys in the throne room before we lost it, it was glorious. Died but worth it, racked up a quick succession of spectacular kills. Han though, didn’t get a single kill, I turned a corner and got merked.

I really don't know how you could have with maul. I mean literaly. The throw is inaccurate and doesn't even kill a person in 1 hit. His dash is limited and also doesn't kill people. He has no block and takes multiple swings to kill.

the only good thing about him is his force push/choke.
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    I beg to differ. Sure, health is low, but most of the heroes are good.

Rey is the best of the 4 for me, her abilities can cause havoc and obviously can block as well as jump fairly high. Her dash could be improved though.

Mauls damage is excellent. I posted a vid on my Youtube earlier where I took down a Wookie Warrior,an AT-RT and a bunch of troopers in the first hallway of the Palace. His damage is good and hes fast. Do admit block would be handy though.

Han is tough to use, seems like a glass cannon. Does good damage but gets battered easy.

Boba I have only used once. I again find him tough to use, as rockets dont do the damage i thought they would, but that could be me with my aim.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • I'd say add more health or allow for faster regen. I agree right now i have to spam left click and hope no one is shooting me if I want a kill. Everyone can use their special abilities like shotgun and mini gun mode and mow him down without a question.
  • I'd rather have objective focused game play rather than a game turning into a hero hunt.
  • LMFAO. I was just maul and ran at two guys. I killed the first guy and the second guy managed to kill me LOL jesus **** christ heroes suuuuuuck in this game.
  • Heroes need more health, 1000 at least. Also lightsabers need to ohk.
  • IVIalicious
    42 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    +1111111

EA needs to see and realise this.

The heroes were actually better in the ALPHA .... the ALPHA for Christ sakes!!!. Maul didn't have a limit on his dash attacks, he had 3 in total to use instead of the 2 we see now and his health didn't get SMALLER AS HE TOOK DAMAGE. (applied to every hero) Yet he did extremely well and people didn't complain about him in the Alpha. I wonder why...

Maul is a close-range berserker type of fighter. How the **** are we not meant to take damage to shorten our health and get kills reliably when people just band together when they see that big red blip on their maps. Why the hell they thought NERFING Darth Maul and the other heroes was a good idea is just beyond human comprehension.

If they've did the health reduction with damage mechanic becuase people were too good at being heroes and never died, they've done wrong. If people are good at heroes, let them be heroes based on their skill level!. If a Darth Maul player just goes around regenerating health and not dying, so be it. Then that player is a damn skillful player. Don't segregate the more skilled players just because you want everyone to have a chance at being a hero... You get 2 per game, let people feel like they've deserved the 5000 points!. People can still spawn as other reinforcements.

Hopefully they buff them or revert the changes because if not i am cancelling my pre-order just before the game releases. I swear to god EA, don't make me do it. DO NOT **** THIS UP THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELVES.

Hero rant over.
  • Heroes suck. Classes suck (only use heavies). Reinforcements suck. Weapons suck.
  • SolemnDirge
    92 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I think they made a diminishing health system so that other players can have a chance to use em eventually. Based on my experience thus far the heroes seem fine (except Han solo lol. Low hp, or maybe I haven't invested enough time to use him right). You can still wreck with em anyway if you don't try to treat this hero like some character in dynasty warriors. Boba fet especially can do so well to survive due to his aerial mobility. OK maybe it doesn't hurt to add a block for Darth maul, but due to his style, I'm not sure it's really necessary (maybe a longer dash for his aggressive style play). This is all just my opinion though. I'm sure other players who struggle playing as em may have a different opinion on the matter
  • Or you know, play smarter by realizing you can't face tank an entire team on your own. Try playing more strategically use Maul as more of a hit and run character.

He's a Sith Assassin you should be using him to pick off smaller groups or people who run off on their own. If you do decide on a group use your choke first and dash in while their disoriented or throw your saber
  • I think they made a diminishing health system so that other players can have a chance to use em eventually. Based on my experience thus far the heroes seem fine (except Han solo lol. Low hp, or maybe I haven't invested enough time to use him right). You can still wreck with em anyway if you don't try to treat this hero like some character in dynasty warriors. Boba fet especially can do so well to survive due to his aerial mobility. OK maybe it doesn't hurt to add a block for Darth maul, but due to his style, I'm not sure it's really necessary (maybe a longer dash for his aggressive style play). This is all just my opinion though. I'm sure other players who struggle playing as em may have a different opinion on the matter

Maybe they should add more heroes to be used in combat?
  • +1111111

The heroes were actually better in the ALPHA .... the ALPHA for Christ sakes!!!. Maul didn't have a limit on his dash attacks, he had 3 in total to use instead of the 2 we see now and his health didn't get SMALLER AS HE TOOK DAMAGE. (applied to every hero) Yet he did extremely well and people didn't complain about him in the Alpha. I wonder why...

Maul is a close-range berserker type of fighter. How the **** are we not meant to take damage to shorten our health and get kills reliably when people just band together when they see that big red blip on their maps. Why the **** they thought NERFING Darth Maul and the other heroes was a good idea is just beyond human comprehension.

If they've did the health reduction with damage mechanic becuase people were too good at being heroes, they've done wrong. If people are good at heroes, let them be heroes!. Doesn't matter if anyone else wants to be a hero. You get 2 per game, let people feel like they've deserved the 5000 points!. People can still spawn as other reinforcements.

Hopefully they buff them or revert the changes because if not i am cancelling my pre-order just before the game releases. I swear to god EA, don't make me do it. DO NOT **** THIS UP THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELVES.

Hero rant over.

Beta rage anyone? You'll feel better yelling at a wall rather than here. Give your comment appropriately and people might actually respect it.

They could up the power of Maul just with his throw lightsaber. Perhaps reduce the health lost or "bleed effect" taken after regaining health but so far heroes are perfect. Significantly better than EA SWBF1. Instead of camping half a map away they actually have to join the fray to be useful.
  • Or you know, play smarter by realizing you can't face tank an entire team on your own. Try playing more strategically use Maul as more of a hit and run character.

He's a Sith Assassin you should be using him to pick off smaller groups or people who run off on their own. If you do decide on a group use your choke first and dash in while their disoriented or throw your saber

lmao yeah fighting two guys at once is a little crazy I know I know. But hear me out. Maybe a legendary character that costs the most by far in the game should be able to take on more than 2 enemies.
  • Maul:

- no block

- he can't kill enemies with his specials (lightsaber throw don't kill regulars, spin same, choke same)

- spin are now 2 and not 3

- low health and no possibility to regenerate all the health as in alpha.

The rest of heroes are even worse. Can't wait to see Vader humiliated by 2 random rebels.
  • See the thing is, these heroes suck. I want them to change but at the same time I don't want them mowing down hoards of enemies and breaking the game once you do have them. But as it stands it just sucks.

Even maneuvering with a hero blows. You over jump, hang in the air too long, just trying to get around the map when you know you have such limited health and actual offensive capabilities is a pain.
  • I think they made a diminishing health system so that other players can have a chance to use em eventually. Based on my experience thus far the heroes seem fine (except Han solo lol. Low hp, or maybe I haven't invested enough time to use him right). You can still wreck with em anyway if you don't try to treat this hero like some character in dynasty warriors. Boba fet especially can do so well to survive due to his aerial mobility. OK maybe it doesn't hurt to add a block for Darth maul, but due to his style, I'm not sure it's really necessary (maybe a longer dash for his aggressive style play). This is all just my opinion though. I'm sure other players who struggle playing as em may have a different opinion on the matter

Maybe they should add more heroes to be used in combat?

Well I'm just kinda find it odd that me and a few others are doing exceptionally well with em (again, except Han solo :P) if they are so weak as what others are assuming. I swear the horrible mistakes several Darth maul players try to do....I can't really blame the hero for the actions of the players
  • Wait Darth Maul cant regen health? I thought all of the heroes could?
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    Wait Darth Maul cant regen health? I thought all of the heroes could?

you can regen health. You just can't regen to "max" your max health decreases the more damage you take.
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    Stalemate wrote: »
    Wait Darth Maul cant regen health? I thought all of the heroes could?

you can regen health. You just can't regen to "max" your max health decreases the more damage you take.

And this is very very bad
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    Wow another complaint thread. They don't suck, stick to your squad and don't Rambo in. They are BALANCED, gone are the days of Boss getting a 50 kill streak. Be smart and choose your battles carefully
  • You could easily get rid of that 50 kill hero with careful stinger pistol game or just ram a cloud car down their throat. If you average player you will get tired of getting killed so easily to those that live on their gaming system.
  • ImpactDis wrote: »
    +1111111

Maul is a close-range berserker type of fighter. How the **** are we not meant to take damage to shorten our health and get kills reliably when people just band together when they see that big red blip on their maps. Why the **** they thought NERFING Darth Maul and the other heroes was a good idea is just beyond human comprehension.

If they've did the health reduction with damage mechanic becuase people were too good at being heroes, they've done wrong. If people are good at heroes, let them be heroes!. Doesn't matter if anyone else wants to be a hero. You get 2 per game, let people feel like they've deserved the 5000 points!. People can still spawn as other reinforcements.

Hero rant over.

Beta rage anyone? You'll feel better yelling at a wall rather than here. Give your comment appropriately and people might actually respect it.

They could up the power of Maul just with his throw lightsaber. Perhaps reduce the health lost or "bleed effect" taken after regaining health but so far heroes are perfect. Significantly better than EA SWBF1. Instead of camping half a map away they actually have to join the fray to be useful.

This.
    WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!
  • LOL just wasted 5000 points on boba just now. fired a volley of rockets at a group of enemies, barely killed a turret.

Then got into a 1v1 with a jump pack trooper at full heatlh and he absolutely obliterated me.

wow. a 2000 character vs a 5000 character.
    LOL just wasted 5000 points on boba just now. fired a volley of rockets at a group of enemies, barely killed a turret.

Then got into a 1v1 with a jump pack trooper at full heatlh and he absolutely obliterated me.

You gotta use him at distance my man. I got at least a 15 kill streak with him yesterday in a matter of minutes. Be evasive
  • AwesomeA9991
    234 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I mean really, BF1 they were all monsters. You could be an army on your own with heroes. Now it actually requires skill to not get blasted away in the first few seconds of combat using a hero. I'm getting some serious kill streaks with everyone but Han, granted I haven't played him all too much yet. I think they did an excellent job with them. Yes, they could use a few touch ups, it's a beta not the released version yet. But serious rage like this thread doesn't do anything.
    Or you know, play smarter by realizing you can't face tank an entire team on your own. Try playing more strategically use Maul as more of a hit and run character.

lmao yeah fighting two guys at once is a little crazy I know I know. But hear me out. Maybe a legendary character that costs the most by far in the game should be able to take on more than 2 enemies.

I mean you could try to git gud cause I cleared out the entire throne room when I pushed in with my team supporting me. Died next game cause I got caught out trying to go man mode.

If you're having trouble with 2 guys its probably an issue on your end
    I used Maul to smash a dozen guys in the throne room before we lost it, it was glorious. Died but worth it, racked up a quick succession of spectacular kills. Han though, didn’t get a single kill, I turned a corner and got merked.

I really don't know how you could have with maul. I mean literaly. The throw is inaccurate and doesn't even kill a person in 1 hit. His dash is limited and also doesn't kill people. He has no block and takes multiple swings to kill.

I haven’t used him since, maybe I was lucky. But I’ve used Han four times since and he’s absolutely useless. He isn’t even a glass cannon he’s a glass nerf bat.
  • FettForMVP wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    LOL just wasted 5000 points on boba just now. fired a volley of rockets at a group of enemies, barely killed a turret.

You gotta use him at distance my man. I got at least a 15 kill streak with him yesterday in a matter of minutes. Be evasive

I'd love to, but he can't ADS and his bullets spread a lot just at mid range.
    Or you know, play smarter by realizing you can't face tank an entire team on your own. Try playing more strategically use Maul as more of a hit and run character.

I mean you could try to git gud cause I cleared out the entire throne room when I pushed in with my team supporting me. Died next game cause I got caught out trying to go man mode.

Yeah you're right silly me. I should have used my force ability that binds all players in the vicinity together so I could have taken them BOTH out at the exact same time, instead of the second guy shooting me while I was killing the first guy since maul kills so slow.

How could I have forgotten about that super useful ability.

Yeah you're right silly me. I should have used my force ability that binds all players in the vicinity together so I could have taken them BOTH out at the exact same time, instead of the second guy shooting me while I was killing the first guy since maul kills so slow.

How could I have forgotten about that super useful ability.

You literally just described the exact solution to your problem so why are you on here complaining?
  • I mean really, BF1 they were all monsters. You could be an army on your own with heroes. Now it actually requires skill to not get blasted away in the first few seconds of combat using a hero. I'm getting some serious kill streaks with everyone but Han, granted I haven't played him all too much yet. I think they did an excellent job with them. Yes, they could use a few touch ups, it's a beta not the released version yet. But serious rage like this thread doesn't do anything.

Um. What. Heroes in BF1 were far superior, yes. But monsters? Be an army on your own? Are you smoking ****? If you played tactically with certain characters you can be good, yeah. But never ever have I ever once said, seen, or heard someone or myself say "wow I can't believe we lost that match because of (insert battlefront 1 hero)"

I don't want the game to be "wow they got (insert battlefront 2 hero) now we auto lose!" But it's absolutely asinine that a 2000 point trooper can not only gain more points towards another purchase of that trooper, but actually out perform a 5000 point hero....

And if when you say "rage" if you are referring to MY posts? lol. That is my response.
    Used to be so much fun playing as a hero. Now its just stressful trying to earn them before the match is up and when you do they just blow.

Everyone's like "hurr durr maul doesn't need block cuz he's so fast" um. what. The dude's slow as all eff and you can only use his dash under certain circumstances... and there's a delay in how fast you can use his two charges. The guy's damage blows. One dash doesn't even kill a regular trooper? Um. Ok. If you aren't standing PERFECTLY still his saber throw doesn't even go where you're aiming. I'll jump through the air and try to take someone out on the fly and the **** thing just flies to the right by like a mile. Oh yeah, and saber throw is not only very short ranged but doesn't even kill a trooper. So that's neat.

real awesome.

rey's block doesn't even seem to help much. idk. i used her wall hack and it's like....who cares? You already know where the enemies are anyway lol. The entire map is just one big hallway. I used her mind trick and everyone just sat there shooting me anyway so idk what's up with that.

Going into a whole room full of people used to be satisfying. Now with the saber heroes you run away and you're like "okay regular troopers go in there and clear a few out lol thankies!"

boba I didn't get too much time with but he seems silly. his reticle is huge and I didn't see a way to ADS with him which imo sucked a lot. But at least this time around you can't just sit back on the farthest rock on the map and infinitely headshot everyone into oblivion.

Just not fun anymore. The damage is horrible and they have crud survivability. I'd like to be able to survive longer with a hero based on my ability to play as them. But they seem just like a "power weapon pickup" in any other game where you select them and you've only got so much damage you can deal with them before they're used up. Regardless of what you do you've gotta fight at some point right? The mode has 20 player per team so you're bound to get shot up a lot.

Looks like there's just people with good aim shooting you. Or people with not good aim and your strafing is walking you into their shots since recoil is greater this game? Who knows.........
  • While the Heroes do need some tweaking they're not useless if you play to their strengths. I've seen just as many players dominate with heroes as get wrecked.
    I used Maul to smash a dozen guys in the throne room before we lost it, it was glorious. Died but worth it, racked up a quick succession of spectacular kills. Han though, didn’t get a single kill, I turned a corner and got merked.

I haven’t used him since, maybe I was lucky. But I’ve used Han four times since and he’s absolutely useless. He isn’t even a glass cannon he’s a glass nerf bat.

Han is the best hero in the game...... rey on the other hand is banta poodo.
  • Well it's hard to make a judgement after ONE day of a BETA and only FOUR heros, but I'd say you just need to practice more. I love the health system now. They aren't tanks but can regenerate health to a certain extent. Much more strategic play is needed for heros now which I love. Id say wait a few more days and some more rounds of play before making final judgements like Heros Suck Now
  • I think heroes are in a good state but the cost in battle points needs to drop for heroes and a number of the other special class options. One of the major problems I had with heroes in the last game was they had too much presence and impact on the game. Especially in the sabotage matches because spamming heroes for one side and then the other is always a "good" idea....
  • While the Heroes do need some tweaking they're not useless if you play to their strengths. I've seen just as many players dominate with heroes as get wrecked.

What strengths are those?

Maul - saber throw doesn't kill anyone. Dash doesn't kill anyone.

rey's damage is awful. I've gotten mind control to actually work one time.

the blaster heroes suck
  • also remember when darth maul took out a freakin ship with his saber throw? Yeah, he's completely useless against vehicles. Just run away.
  • #Makeheroesgreatagain
  • #Makeheroesgreatagain

This.
    While the Heroes do need some tweaking they're not useless if you play to their strengths. I've seen just as many players dominate with heroes as get wrecked.

the blaster heroes suck

Maul needs to get in and out with back up if indoors. Boba is Bob's, he is good. Han needs to be played with defense. And tlRey does seem to be lacking imo but I need to try her out some more. Some streamers have absolutely dominated with these heros but then again they play games for a living. I'm enjoying them so far and can't wait to try out the full roster. Wish they had all heros available during beta to test them out before launch
  • It's way too early for anyone to say "All Heroes Suck" with any credibility.

I remember how quickly I died using heroes the first time I played BF1. The first time I got Vader I got owned when I tried to take on a room full of guys in Walker Assault by myself. Once I figured how to use him effectively, then I went on some epic kill streaks. The same thing happened for me with all the heroes. It'll take time for people to figure how best to use each hero and their abilities.

Besides, each hero has star card upgrades now. Maxing them out might change the game play dynamic. The jury is still out here, but for now I'm enjoying flying around with a double bladed light saber.
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Han isn't very good at all.
    Boba is pretty decent, though has anyone tried out his melee flamethrower LOL
    Maul is pretty good, the best I've managed to get so far with maul is a 28 streak. Though his saber throw is indeed terrible and should one hit. His basic attack could still two hit.
    Rey is decent but not my favorite
    Post edited by Cad_Bane on
    While the Heroes do need some tweaking they're not useless if you play to their strengths. I've seen just as many players dominate with heroes as get wrecked.

the blaster heroes suck

Maul needs to get in and out with back up if indoors. Boba is Bob's, he is good. Han needs to be played with defense. And tlRey does seem to be lacking imo but I need to try her out some more. Some streamers have absolutely dominated with these heros but then again they play games for a living. I'm enjoying them so far and can't wait to try out the full roster. Wish they had all heros available during beta to test them out before launch

Good luck "getting in and getting out" with absolutely no ability to do so.

"boba is boba, he's good" oh that must be why no one ever plays him. Also, from max health a jump trooper and I killed eachother at the same time. Yeah....real "good"

As it stands rey is absolute garbage. I was actually worried about maul not having a block in a fight against her. Wow was I wrong. Maul just comes in and makes quick work of her every single time. She does less damage than maul, taking one extra hit to kill an enemy and has less offensive skills. Plus, maul attacks faster....so....like way faster. Like jesus eff christ.

yeah you're gonna do well with them sometimes. I just had a nice little streak with maul. Would have kept going but I ran into a tank.... not much you can do there. If they hadn't had a tank (which costs like what....3000 points....) I actually would have wrecked some serious ****.
  • Scout1998
    699 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Try doing the shoulder charge, you cant hit anyone with it, a complete joke. And the heroes health is too low, you can kill maul with a jet trooper easily.

the blaster heroes suck

"boba is boba, he's good" oh that must be why no one ever plays him. Also, from max health a jump trooper and I killed eachother at the same time. Yeah....real "good"

As it stands rey is absolute garbage. I was actually worried about maul not having a block in a fight against her. Wow was I wrong. Maul just comes in and makes quick work of her every single time. She does less damage than maul, taking one extra hit to kill an enemy and has less offensive skills. Plus, maul attacks faster....so....like way faster. Like jesus eff christ.

yeah you're gonna do well with them sometimes. I just had a nice little streak with maul. Would lhave kept going but I ran into a tank.... not much you can do there. If they hadn't had a tank (which costs like what....3000 points....) I actually would have wrecked some serious ****.

You are making blanket statements. Nobody used Boba because Maul is the new hero available on the FIRST DAY OF THE BETA. Everybody wants to try the new toy out. Watch some streams of other players not just your own experience. Your experience with heros doesn't reflect the experience of everybody else. Hero's don't even have cards yet and you are judging them after ONE day of BETA play. Put down the keyboard and go play some more before making blanket statements
    I mean really, BF1 they were all monsters. You could be an army on your own with heroes. Now it actually requires skill to not get blasted away in the first few seconds of combat using a hero. I'm getting some serious kill streaks with everyone but Han, granted I haven't played him all too much yet. I think they did an excellent job with them. Yes, they could use a few touch ups, it's a beta not the released version yet. But serious rage like this thread doesn't do anything.

Um. What. Heroes in BF1 were far superior, yes. But monsters? Be an army on your own? Are you smoking ****? If you played tactically with certain characters you can be good, yeah. But never ever have I ever once said, seen, or heard someone or myself say "wow I can't believe we lost that match because of (insert battlefront 1 hero)"

I don't want the game to be "wow they got (insert battlefront 2 hero) now we auto lose!" But it's absolutely asinine that a 2000 point trooper can not only gain more points towards another purchase of that trooper, but actually out perform a 5000 point hero....

And if when you say "rage" if you are referring to MY posts? lol. That is my response.

Interesting. Well perhaps I was the only one who ever was a monster on BF1 with heroes cause yes, army of one is correct friend. It's all in the way you use em. But we'll have to agree to disagree on your post, to me it's nonsense, but you are entitled to your opinion so, whatever.

Interesting. Well perhaps I was the only one who ever was a monster on BF1 with heroes cause yes, army of one is correct friend. It's all in the way you use em. But we'll have to agree to disagree on your post, to me it's nonsense, but you are entitled to your opinion so, whatever.

Yeah Bossk kill streaks of 200 or more won't happen now. Good riddance x

the blaster heroes suck

yeah you're gonna do well with them sometimes. I just had a nice little streak with maul. Would lhave kept going but I ran into a tank.... not much you can do there. If they hadn't had a tank (which costs like what....3000 points....) I actually would have wrecked some serious ****.

You are making blanket statements. Nobody used Boba because Maul is the new hero available on the FIRST DAY OF THE BETA. Everybody wants to try the new toy out. Watch some streams of other players not just your own experience. Your experience with heros doesn't reflect the experience of everybody else. Hero's don't even have cards yet and you are judging them after ONE day of BETA play. Put down the keyboard and go play some more before making blanket statements

Wow the first day of the beta and no one used him? Too bad it's the second day and the same exact thing still happens lol.

I didn't know an actual fact would be considered a blanket statement. but whatever i guess.