criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Buff Han

I’ve played Han five times now, and he gets merked in seconds.

is-han-solo-really-dead-harrison-ford-says-hes-just-resting

Replies

• Agreed, Han is the worst of all 4.
  • I really like Han. Toasted two b2s within fives seconds up close with his sharpshooter thing. I've only played as a hero three times though (1 Han, 1 boba, 1 maul), so not enough experience to fully form an opinion. I went on good streaks every time though! Don't see what all of the fuss is about!
  • I really like Han. Toasted two b2s within fives seconds up close with his sharpshooter thing. I've only played as a hero three times though (1 Han, 1 boba, 1 maul), so not enough experience to fully form an opinion. I went on good streaks every time though! Don't see what all of the fuss is about!

Weird, I just got slapped silly every time. Had great runs with all the others.

Weird, I just got slapped silly every time. Had great runs with all the others.

When did u use him? Worked great on defending the thrown room, throwing the bomb into the two side chokes and keeping an eye on the stairs
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member

Scout1998 wrote: »
    Agreed, Han is the worst of all 4.

I find this interesting because after trying all 4 han is my favorite, killed 2 heroes with my blaster and got 2 quad kills with his explosive
  • Han is indeed terrible. He's somewhat usable if you get a hero before the game progresses into the palace, but still is terrible
  • Danxoln wrote: »

Scout1998 wrote: »
    Agreed, Han is the worst of all 4.

I find this interesting because after trying all 4 han is my favorite, killed 2 heroes with my blaster and got 2 quad kills with his explosive

Try him again a couple of times to be sure it wasn’t a fluke. The fourth time I chose him I thought ‘ok... conservative play... not much health. Hang back a bit more.’ I then got stomped so hard the second the enemy turned up (especially Maul, you’re done within seconds).