criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Who else is cancelling their pre order after playing the beta ?

2Next

Replies

• With the broken squad system i can understand that people cancelled their preorder! YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS in Battlefront 2!

Do you mean you can't play in the same match or just in a same squad?
    Actually I don't care because both of those cases results in me canceling pre order if it's the case for the full game.
  • HeavyTeemu wrote: »
    With the broken squad system i can understand that people cancelled their preorder! YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS in Battlefront 2!

Do you mean you can't play in the same match or just in a same squad?
    Actually I don't care because both of those cases results in me canceling pre order if it's the case for the full game.

You can not play in the same squad, you always spawn with randoms, even if your friends are in a party with you, there is no possibilty to cooperate with your friends, no teamplay! Just stupid random squad system! Even the terrible partner system from the previous game was better! A reason for me to not buy the game (Battlefield player, who enjoy the traditional squad system)
  • The guns are all under powered on purpose. Everyone demanded upgrade options, so to achieve this the guns have to start as bad and then improve. If they started as good, they would be overpowered once upgraded and they everyone would be crying for a nerf!
  • Don’t get me wrong I really really really wanted to love this game but it’s not fun when the only class I see is the heavy class and my guns feel like I’m shooting rubber bullets at people..
  • Why do kids still preorder games? It's not like they're going to run out of digital downloads on release day.
  • "I don't know if I should pre order"
    "Play the beta, dude. Make an informed decision"

**plays beta**

"I'm not gonna buy this"
    "Get lost, dude!"

The amount of sak swinging around here is....immeasurable.
    e720471086ee9b36ddeb38c8c6984103971b2d5e_hq.gif

It's the need for attention and some sort of validation for canceling his pre order and making a useless thread about it is what causes the 'sak swinging'. Nobody here was in that hypothetical conversation with him...and nobody cares he made a decision.

Byeiiii
  • I’m more than likely canceling my preorder.
    Not impressed with the gameplay at all.

...You do realize that game is in Beta and there is a lot more work with polishing her?
    Also, we have only 2 maps for play and lot of stuff is still locked.

Dont get me wrong but I think its way to early to decide to cancel the preorder. Wait until the end of October and see what updates will come up. Than you decide wheter or not you gonna cancel.

The fat lady is still clearing her throat, not even started to sing, and yet you think she cant sing.
  • GreenArrow
    507 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I wish they would stop picking the worst maps possible for their betas. Operation Metro in BF3, Hoth in SWBF1

I dont know what are you smoking, but those maps are very very good. Not to mention the MOST popular map Metro in BF games. Both BF3 and BF4.
    I played there a lot lot, and its still very active after all these years. So your personal dislike is not the real definition of ''worst''.
  • MaXKiLLz wrote: »
    Why do kids still preorder games? It's not like they're going to run out of digital downloads on release day.
    I only pre ordered it so I can get 2 days extra on it.
  • Kjalex
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    blahh
  • Lets not necro/bump old dead threads shall we?

Closed.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!