criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Error Code 1066 on all Multi Play modes

Been happening all day. I haven't play a match yet today. Started this afternoon at 2:30 PST and is still happening.
Im on a PS4 if that helps.

Any ideas?

Replies

• Same to me but on PC. Cant play any multiplayer game. Cmon its only 2 days to play it :/
  • I got this the other day and I just exited, closed the application and re-launched it. Worked fine after that.
    "In my book, experience outranks everything."
  • I am on pc and not only do I have errors connecting to multiplayer games but the menu and game itself is so laggy that it is completely unplayable in its current state.
  • Got the same problem... Re-lauching did not help :(
  • I'm going to try to re download on my ssd just for giggles and I will update if it works.
  • I have the same Problem here on pc, every time i start the game i cant connect to the Servers or my inventory won´t load or when i want to join a game i get kicked back to multiplayer search. also the menu is very Buggy.
  • Alex64
    7384 posts Member
    Same here
    There she goes, there she goes again...
  • Im having the same issue on PC. Anyone came up with a solution?
  • This happen to me before with the BF1 Beta. I'm on PC and it seems to be something with the latency of the servers...
  • i stopped trying. there used to hope with it as id get into a room at least though there was not enough players to start game. now its hopeless. if anyone gets it to work at some point let me know as im going to take a break for a while from trying this.
  • Been having this issue the whole day, the few times I've been able to join a match, it's an empty one.
  • it's almost like EA said "Execute Error 1066" in the evil emperor voice and now it stopped working for everyone.
  • I think its safe to say that none of my fixes worked and I'm out of ideas and patience
  • time to play something else. what a wasted day for the beta.
  • Is EA even aware of this issue?
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    i posted it on their ea answer forum which i know they actually have someone looking at. hasnt blown up there though so not sure how common it is. its basically a game breaking issue though because all i can play then is arcade mode. mulitplayer does not connect to a match at all.
  • this is bad. hasnt worked at all today. something is definitely wrong.
  • You are not alone. I will be trying to get a refund if the final game is like this. Can hardly find a match, and when I do, I sit in the lobby for an hour before people decide to stay long enough for a match to start.
  • ive only waited a few minutes in the lobbies before moving on. apparently there is a glitch others have said where sometimes it doesnt even search for other members. better off just exiting and coming back. but in this case im still the only one in the lobby. on the other hand ive gotten a lot of practice with darth maul in arcade mode...
  • This game is broken.. When I finally get in a match, it has unplayable lag.
  • i dont think there is anything you can do at this point except try to play another game or do the arcade mode for a while. saturday was wasted day for beta.
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    i think they did this on purpose, replace order with error and...
    https://youtu.be/sNjWpZmxDgg
  • Is it just having a hard time finding matches for you guys or do you also have bad menu and gameplay lag?
  • I’m having this issue too on all multiplayer modes. PS4.
    Execute Order 66
  • either it will time out during the search and say there are no games, or it will find one put basically put you in empty lobby. where nobody else joins for long periods of time. i did actually just get into a strike (finally). but galactic assult still wont work.
  • Got this problem before, what seemed to help is change your internet connection around, change between a line connection or wifi, change between other connections, this fixed it for me.
  • everything was good for the first few plays, then i get this code. What use is the beta if we cant play it
  • It worked for me, i just closed BF II and origin. And it worked
  • That little droid did it! Jeph0503 your suggestion worked. Changed to wireless connection and then back to wired and now it just connected to galactic assult for the first time in 2 days.
  • Well it finally works now, didn't change any of my settings so it looks like it EA finally fixed it.
  • it worked for a while but is back to doing it again. im mostly done with beta anyway as ive had my fill.
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    it worked for a while but is back to doing it again. im mostly done with beta anyway as ive had my fill.

hey i had the same Problem mate, yesterday it dont worked and i got many Errors at the menu but today ist working for now, maybe it´s just the beta and hopefully at Launch there will be no error that would be gamebreaking.
  • I've been getting error 1066 from the start of the beta, only a few matches actually worked how they should. The rest, error 1066, or empty game. A couple times I stayed in the empty game in the 16 player mode, and it eventually did get the 7 players, but I asked everyone in that server if they were having connection issues, and they all said yes.
  • Same for me the whole beta period. 1066 or a lobby of 1. Frustrating and disappointing
  • Same to me but on PC. Cant play any multiplayer game. Cmon its only 2 days to play it :/
    I have the same Problem here on pc, every time i start the game i cant connect to the Servers or my inventory won´t load or when i want to join a game i get kicked back to multiplayer search. also the menu is very Buggy.

Well this work for me and I hope it does also with you.

1- Run the game

2- Open the task manager

3- Right click battlefront and select properties

4- Go to compatibility and turn on the Box of "Run this program with compatibility mode for" and select Windows 7

5- Also turn on in that same page the box of "execute this program as admin"

6- Restart battlefront

7-Ez gaming
    I have the same Problem here on pc, every time i start the game i cant connect to the Servers or my inventory won´t load or when i want to join a game i get kicked back to multiplayer search. also the menu is very Buggy.

Well this work for me and I hope it does also with you.

1- Run the game

2- Open the task manager

3- Right click battlefront and select properties

4- Go to compatibility and turn on the Box of "Run this program with compatibility mode for" and select Windows 7

5- Also turn on in that same page the box of "execute this program as admin"

6- Restart battlefront

7-Ez gaming

hey dude.. saw you posting this 2/3 times.. im running windows 10, why would i run it with compatibility mode for windows 7?
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    i think they did this on purpose, replace order with error and...
    https://youtu.be/sNjWpZmxDgg

lol
  • Any solution for Error Code 1066 ????
  • Jeez this is an old post.
  • Devlin21
    8325 posts Member
    Inb4l
    Its fixed.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• IIPrest0nII
    4418 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Thread closed due to necroing.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!