criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Tagging people from miles away using thermal binoculars

ATE_ARMS
317 posts Member
edited October 2017
Posted this yesterday in the old forum whilst drunk

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/77638/im-sat-at-the-back-of-the-map-with-thermal-binoculars-gaining-points-from-kill-assists#latest

What's the deal here, are these things even meant to tag enemies through objects..seeing as they are a thermal binocular....or is that it just shouldn't be at this distance or, well, just what exactly is going on here

Games great BTW, really fun.

Replies

• You can see them through walls but you need a clear line of sight to tag them for your team.
  • You can see them through walls but you need a clear line of sight to tag them for your team.

I see, thanks. I was in one of those containers with the crates, absolutely miles away.. so yeah these are broken

Are you playing at the moment Sam? Try it out when you're on see what's up.
  • OK so I jumped on quickly and I'm doing the one handed typing again...so what seems to be happening is I'm not tagging everything but I am getting assist points. Almost a 1000 in under two minutes.

Its a snipers dream, and we all love snipers.