criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

My Battle points should carry over to next match.

Prev1
kez432
149 posts Member
Some or all. Simple enough. The Hero's and reinforcements are just to weak for the current system. Both need to more forgiving to the casual player base.

Replies

  • Git Gud
  • No they don't.

    I encourage you to get better.

    There are very few matches where I'm not the first to get a hero....

    Heroes are actually fine. I learned of their cards through a secret source and the heroes are actually good where they're at to be completely honest. Even without these powerful star cards you can wreck with heroes if used right.

    And reinforcements weak? I'll admit some of their primaries are just meh but you give me the rebels jump pack trooper and I'm gonna get well over 30 kills if the match doesn't end shortly after.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    No they don't.

    I encourage you to get better.

    There are very few matches where I'm not the first to get a hero....

    Heroes are actually fine. I learned of their cards through a secret source and the heroes are actually good where they're at to be completely honest. Even without these powerful star cards you can wreck with heroes if used right.

    And reinforcements weak? I'll admit some of their primaries are just meh but you give me the rebels jump pack trooper and I'm gonna get well over 30 kills if the match doesn't end shortly after.

    and thatch fine for you however. Many of us casual players want in on the action as well. There are far more of us than persons as yourself who always top out the leader boards. If EA wants this game to be successful. It better cater to those at the lower 2/3's of the score card except for the minority at it's top.
  • I suggest finding alternate methods of scoring points then ie the objective.

    I mean I can't really help itbim just playing the game right and I don't think I should have heroes or reinforcements taken away from ME because some other dude can't hold his riffle without blasting his own knee caps off
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    I suggest finding alternate methods of scoring points then ie the objective.

    I mean I can't really help itbim just playing the game right and I don't think I should have heroes or reinforcements taken away from ME because some other dude can't hold his riffle without blasting his own knee caps off

    The game absolutely needs more hero's to go around. In not suggesting that Hero's be a given. The current system is however, just to draconian. The cost is too high and the hero's to weak. Most hero's I see camp, heavily.
    And I don't want to miss the chance to play as a hero because some one else has time to play the game 12 hours daily.
  • GRNDL
    127 posts Member
    They definitely shouldn't carry over. IMO, there's already too many heroes. On GA, you get to the last bit and encounter about 5 Darth Mauls and Reis in a row... LoL.
  • kez432 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    I suggest finding alternate methods of scoring points then ie the objective.

    I mean I can't really help itbim just playing the game right and I don't think I should have heroes or reinforcements taken away from ME because some other dude can't hold his riffle without blasting his own knee caps off

    The game absolutely needs more hero's to go around. In not suggesting that Hero's be a given. The current system is however, just to draconian. The cost is too high and the hero's to weak. Most hero's I see camp, heavily.
    And I don't want to miss the chance to play as a hero because some one else has time to play the game 12 hours daily.

    There's already 2 heroes per map. Idk how much you could want.

    And if you think heroes are weak then maybe it is a good idea to have you be the hero first. That way you're satisfied and when you die in 30 seconds someone who knows how to use them will be able to help the team out just 30 seconds later.
  • No they shouldn't carry over, use them or lose them. If this request is so you can be a hero first is maybe why you didnt get enough points the last match to use them cause your not at that level yet in experience to use them
    thats why tutorial and arcade will be training grounds for players to hone their skills and learn the classes and heroes without wasting other players time while you waste heroes away.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    I want all hero's per map. Im not a fps fan. I'm a Star Wars fan. I don't want the Battlefield addition. I want a fun game that caters to my more casual play style. Not a grind heavy MMO like play environment that calls for 12 hour game days just to keep up with the pack.
  • I agree, they should NOT carry over. There's no need for it. Play the objective, and learn how to get points quick. For TC, if you buy the game I'd suggest Heroes Vs. Villains, you'll be able to play as a hero every game, however by the sound of it please practice offline first so as not to be detriment to your team in that particular mode. Heroes die quick, but thats only if you use them poorly.
  • If they transferred over to the next match, people would just save up so they could ALWAYS be a hero. I know I would stock up so I can play Maul indefinitely.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

    "It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • kez432 wrote: »
    I want all hero's per map. Im not a fps fan. I'm a Star Wars fan. I don't want the Battlefield addition. I want a fun game that caters to my more casual play style. Not a grind heavy MMO like play environment that calls for 12 hour game days just to keep up with the pack.

    The absolute hell are you even talking about?

    First if you're not a fps fan then out it in tps.

    Secondly if you're not a tps fan bye bye. It's a shooter.... to ask for it to be less of a shooter so you can have fun is just ridiculous.

    Third okay who cares if you're a star wars fan? You're willing to do things that aren't fun just because "star wars"?

    Fourth there is no "grind" or any time requirement so not really sure what point you're making there...
  • If they transferred over to the next match, people would just save up so they could ALWAYS be a hero. I know I would stock up so I can play Maul indefinitely.

    Right? If you're a good player who can get a hero every match either first or second then like....save up for like a month or two.... when you're done you'll have enough points to be a hero for literally the rest of the life time of the servers
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    kez432 wrote: »
    I want all hero's per map. Im not a fps fan. I'm a Star Wars fan. I don't want the Battlefield addition. I want a fun game that caters to my more casual play style. Not a grind heavy MMO like play environment that calls for 12 hour game days just to keep up with the pack.

    The absolute **** are you even talking about?

    First if you're not a fps fan then out it in tps.

    Secondly if you're not a tps fan bye bye. It's a shooter.... to ask for it to be less of a shooter so you can have fun is just ridiculous.

    Third okay who cares if you're a star wars fan? You're willing to do things that aren't fun just because "star wars"?

    Fourth there is no "grind" or any time requirement so not really sure what point you're making there...

    This. I'm sorry, but you should be able to get to play the hero at least once per match.

    My record thus far would be 3x, but I got to be a hero only 2x, since I play strategically and try to maximize their effect instead of just get to play a hero.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

    "It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    kez432 wrote: »
    I want all hero's per map. Im not a fps fan. I'm a Star Wars fan. I don't want the Battlefield addition. I want a fun game that caters to my more casual play style. Not a grind heavy MMO like play environment that calls for 12 hour game days just to keep up with the pack.

    The absolute **** are you even talking about?

    First if you're not a fps fan then out it in tps.

    Secondly if you're not a tps fan bye bye. It's a shooter.... to ask for it to be less of a shooter so you can have fun is just ridiculous.

    Third okay who cares if you're a star wars fan? You're willing to do things that aren't fun just because "star wars"?

    Fourth there is no "grind" or any time requirement so not really sure what point you're making there...

    To be honest, the game isn't really advertised as a pure infantry shooter. Only the Strike and Blast game modes are advertised as infantry-based or infantry-only game modes. Starfighter Assault is pure starfighter combat. Galactic Assault should be an intermix of infantry and vehicles fighting together. Even the in-game description mentions both regular infantry and vehicles. Except that GA is severely lacking in the vehicle combat department. There's no way to specialize in the vehicles if you are someone like me that can't get 3,500 points before the end of phase one; you are forced to play infantry and I don't like this game design. What was wrong with the way the original Battlefronts and Battlefield 3 (not sure about the other Battlefields) did the vehicle spawning? It worked and people enjoyed it.
  • Lolwut?
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    kez432 wrote: »
    I want all hero's per map. Im not a fps fan. I'm a Star Wars fan. I don't want the Battlefield addition. I want a fun game that caters to my more casual play style. Not a grind heavy MMO like play environment that calls for 12 hour game days just to keep up with the pack.

    The absolute **** are you even talking about?

    First if you're not a fps fan then out it in tps.

    Secondly if you're not a tps fan bye bye. It's a shooter.... to ask for it to be less of a shooter so you can have fun is just ridiculous.

    Third okay who cares if you're a star wars fan? You're willing to do things that aren't fun just because "star wars"?

    Fourth there is no "grind" or any time requirement so not really sure what point you're making there...

    This. I'm sorry, but you should be able to get to play the hero at least once per match.

    My record thus far would be 3x, but I got to be a hero only 2x, since I play strategically and try to maximize their effect instead of just get to play a hero.

    That's really lucky man. I've been a hero once per match. If I got lucky I could go for two...but usually either

    1. The game is over shortly after I actually get a hero (I usually get them first too lol)

    Or

    2. After I get a hero I just buy the 2000 troops because I'm expecting all the people who caught up to me in points to be smashing their face against their controller waiting for maul to die.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    kez432 wrote: »
    I want all hero's per map. Im not a fps fan. I'm a Star Wars fan. I don't want the Battlefield addition. I want a fun game that caters to my more casual play style. Not a grind heavy MMO like play environment that calls for 12 hour game days just to keep up with the pack.

    The absolute **** are you even talking about?

    First if you're not a fps fan then out it in tps.

    Secondly if you're not a tps fan bye bye. It's a shooter.... to ask for it to be less of a shooter so you can have fun is just ridiculous.

    Third okay who cares if you're a star wars fan? You're willing to do things that aren't fun just because "star wars"?

    Fourth there is no "grind" or any time requirement so not really sure what point you're making there...

    Obviously you are too entrenched in your own view to be of any contribution to the subject. Best wishes.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member


    To be honest, the game isn't really advertised as a pure infantry shooter. Only the Strike and Blast game modes are advertised as infantry-based or infantry-only game modes. Starfighter Assault is pure starfighter combat. Galactic Assault should be an intermix of infantry and vehicles fighting together. Even the in-game description mentions both regular infantry and vehicles. Except that GA is severely lacking in the vehicle combat department. There's no way to specialize in the vehicles if you are someone like me that can't get 3,500 points before the end of phase one; you are forced to play infantry and I don't like this game design. What was wrong with the way the original Battlefronts and Battlefield 3 (not sure about the other Battlefields) did the vehicle spawning? It worked and people enjoyed it.[/quote]
    I agree. More diversity in combat would help this game immensely. I only wish vehicles were more available.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Lolwut?

    Im starting a conversion. Please join in.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    GRNDL wrote: »
    They definitely shouldn't carry over. IMO, there's already too many heroes. On GA, you get to the last bit and encounter about 5 Darth Mauls and Reis in a row... LoL.

    The current system is a bit one sided to be certain. I don't suggest we should have 5 Mauls at once but more Hero's available per match should be an option. Can't say how many times I've sat on points because no hero was available to purchase. The points are to high, Hero's to weak to waste an opportunity on a que or lack of availability IMO.
  • kez432 wrote: »
    Lolwut?

    Im starting a conversion. Please join in.

    Well I'm just kinda baffled at of all the ideas casual players have been suggesting...

    Like there just so much wrong with this implemented.
  • kez432 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    kez432 wrote: »
    I want all hero's per map. Im not a fps fan. I'm a Star Wars fan. I don't want the Battlefield addition. I want a fun game that caters to my more casual play style. Not a grind heavy MMO like play environment that calls for 12 hour game days just to keep up with the pack.

    The absolute **** are you even talking about?

    First if you're not a fps fan then out it in tps.

    Secondly if you're not a tps fan bye bye. It's a shooter.... to ask for it to be less of a shooter so you can have fun is just ridiculous.

    Third okay who cares if you're a star wars fan? You're willing to do things that aren't fun just because "star wars"?

    Fourth there is no "grind" or any time requirement so not really sure what point you're making there...

    Obviously you are too entrenched in your own view to be of any contribution to the subject. Best wishes.

    This also makes no sense. Please elaborate.

    Especially on the part where dice should ignore the fact that it's a shooter based in the star wars universe.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Is the current system to your liking or, how would you change it?
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    No it shouldn’t. New match, new objective. If that happened then people would complain that this game favors the “better” or “experienced” players
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Landeaux wrote: »
    No it shouldn’t. New match, new objective. If that happened then people would complain that this game favors the “better” or “experienced” players

    Are you then happy with the battle point system as is?
  • kez432 wrote: »
    GRNDL wrote: »
    They definitely shouldn't carry over. IMO, there's already too many heroes. On GA, you get to the last bit and encounter about 5 Darth Mauls and Reis in a row... LoL.

    The current system is a bit one sided to be certain. I don't suggest we should have 5 Mauls at once but more Hero's available per match should be an option. Can't say how many times I've sat on points because no hero was available to purchase. The points are to high, Hero's to weak to waste an opportunity on a que or lack of availability IMO.

    Lol wait a second....

    -complains he doesn't ever get a chance to be hero

    - says hero costs too much should be lower

    - says heroes aren't good

    - says heroes are a waste of time.

    Lmao what.

    Not only that you aren't good enough to actually achieve a hero...yet you say the heroes are bad? Like you can't point and shoot a gun and even openly admit to being bad but SOMEHOW you think you've managed to become a good enough player (when and only when you're a hero) that you know all strategies and maneuvers and know how to play them.

    Yeah...

    Heroes are really good. You should just practice with them more.

    Oh wait
  • Landeaux
    3467 posts Member
    kez432 wrote: »
    Landeaux wrote: »
    No it shouldn’t. New match, new objective. If that happened then people would complain that this game favors the “better” or “experienced” players

    Are you then happy with the battle point system as is?

    Well there’s times where I wonder how someone spawns into the game and has 1000 score within 30 seconds. I don’t like how you can use your points on reinforcements (not heroes though) and rack up on battlepoints while playing them. I don’t think you should make battlepoints while playing something you just spent them on. Some of the rewards are inequitable, like assists. It could use some tweaking but every match is slightly different. There could be new people, a new map, or a new objective so I wouldn’t like it if someone hoarded 10,000+ points and held up our reinforcements all game based off of their previous performance
  • Points carrying over is just going to make it harder. There's going to be people who stack up loads of it and will have a large enough pool of points to keep "buying" reinforcements/heroes for every match, right at the start of the game, ad infinitum. From that point it's about waiting at the spawn screen, spam clicking whichever reinforcement for possibly minutes to the entire match just to play who you want. Now, just imagine up to 40 players trying to do this. It's a bad idea.
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    Landeaux wrote: »
    kez432 wrote: »
    Landeaux wrote: »
    No it shouldn’t. New match, new objective. If that happened then people would complain that this game favors the “better” or “experienced” players

    Are you then happy with the battle point system as is?

    Well there’s times where I wonder how someone spawns into the game and has 1000 score within 30 seconds. I don’t like how you can use your points on reinforcements (not heroes though) and rack up on battlepoints while playing them. I don’t think you should make battlepoints while playing something you just spent them on. Some of the rewards are inequitable, like assists. It could use some tweaking but every match is slightly different. There could be new people, a new map, or a new objective so I wouldn’t like it if someone hoarded 10,000+ points and held up our reinforcements all game based off of their previous performance

    A cap would solve this issue on points.A larger map would also make it less likely to flood the arena with hero's/reinforcements. Certainly the size of the map is a factor too. More Hero's available would also allow for more people to play than to sit on points.
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    If they transferred over to the next match, people would just save up so they could ALWAYS be a hero. I know I would stock up so I can play Maul indefinitely.

    Right? If you're a good player who can get a hero every match either first or second then like....save up for like a month or two.... when you're done you'll have enough points to be a hero for literally the rest of the life time of the servers

    Exactly. If I'm aiming to play as a hero, I just use Specialist and go on a +7 kill streak per life with his broken EE-4 (infiltration, whatever, that needs a nerf HARD). Even when I don't use it, when I go Assault or Officer (rarely play Heavy, TBH), I get enough credits to be a hero within the first phase of GA, maybe before the 3rd mini-phase.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

    "It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    kez432 wrote: »
    I want all hero's per map. Im not a fps fan. I'm a Star Wars fan. I don't want the Battlefield addition. I want a fun game that caters to my more casual play style. Not a grind heavy MMO like play environment that calls for 12 hour game days just to keep up with the pack.

    The absolute **** are you even talking about?

    First if you're not a fps fan then out it in tps.

    Secondly if you're not a tps fan bye bye. It's a shooter.... to ask for it to be less of a shooter so you can have fun is just ridiculous.

    Third okay who cares if you're a star wars fan? You're willing to do things that aren't fun just because "star wars"?

    Fourth there is no "grind" or any time requirement so not really sure what point you're making there...

    This. I'm sorry, but you should be able to get to play the hero at least once per match.

    My record thus far would be 3x, but I got to be a hero only 2x, since I play strategically and try to maximize their effect instead of just get to play a hero.

    That's really lucky man. I've been a hero once per match. If I got lucky I could go for two...but usually either

    1. The game is over shortly after I actually get a hero (I usually get them first too lol)

    Or

    2. After I get a hero I just buy the 2000 troops because I'm expecting all the people who caught up to me in points to be smashing their face against their controller waiting for maul to die.

    Well, the Specialist is kinda broken with the EE-4/Infiltration ability. That needs a major nerf, since I, an OK player, can wipe out a whole squad easily. It lasts for too long, reveals enemies on the radar of their exact location, deals MASSIVE damage (it's the EE-4, but with focus fire essentially, so you can pseudo-snipe with it at medium range and one-tap at close with just body shots. WAY better than Vanguard), gives a speed boost like Vanguard, it has no overheat system, scrabbles the enemy's radar, AND refreshes when you kill someone with it. Like, this thing is the Jack of All Trades, and makes everything else obsolete, ESPECIALLY the Assault's Vanguard.

    So, in summary, use that to cheese farm for BPs, and play as the hero whenever you want.

    In terms of how they should nerf that broken ability...
    -Make it have overheat like a normal weapon.
    -decrease it's DPS to half of what it is.

    That needs to be fixed before launch. Everyone is talking about the Heavy being powerful, but they didn't even mention the Specialist and Infiltration...
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

    "It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • Terrible idea.

    You think it’s unfair to lose your points, how about the new player that joins the next match? Why should they be at a huge disadvantage from the get go?

    Everyone that stacked up points will just sit and wait for the next available hero at the start of the match. Then we’ll have half teams fighting it out instead of people jumping in to get kills and rack up points.

    You don’t have to be a daily 12 hour player to make smart choices... back, stay alive, regenerate health before rushing in, let your cards recharge before engaging. It’s really not that hard to rack up points if your being a smart, objective playing teammate.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Agherosh
    1092 posts Member
    First of all, I'm pretty sure at launch there will be more heroes to pick from. Second thing, reinforcements are nowhere close to weak, wookies wreck, jet troopers wreck, B2s wreck, AATs wreck, walkers wreck, Rey wrecks, Maul wrecks, Boba wrecks, Solo wrecks. The problem here isn't that they are weak. The problem is you cant use them well enough.
    Don't say it's hard when I reached like 3000 points in one single life, by playing the objective, killing and assisting.Getting points is easy. Whoever says bad players cant earn enough points. You should be encouraged to get better at the game, instead of asking for cheap easy ways to get them. The game rewards skill, try your hardest to get better, adapt and make strategies. Playing with friends, comunicating and creating strategies can earn you lots of points. But you have to try to get better, not just cry about it.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • 2000sGuy
    5834 posts Member
    Definitely not. Being able to save and stock up to get +1,000,000 battle points would just ruin the system and encourage the kamikaze ships and one person constantly being the hero
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Not a good idea. Imagine the queue for some of the characters. I rather start competing for these on even ground with other players on every map.
  • DarthJ
    5839 posts Member
    All I saw was 'I want this to cater to me'. Casuals seem to think that all game design should be made to suit them, yet they will be the ones who leave for pastures new after a month
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • What they need to do is have a separate point systems for the heroes. Every time you finish a match you should gain some points. Now every time the heroes up the game will (randomly) choose a player and give them a chance to play a hero of their choice, if they so desire. After they die as the hero, their hero points go back to zero. After a match you gain some points that carry over to the next match and so on until you get to play the hero. The points would pretty much increase a players chance of being chosen, prioritizing those who haven't played the hero in a while over those who have.

    This would give everyone a fair chance at playing the heroes both hardcore and casual. This could also be a good excuse for always having a hero on the map
  • kez432 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    I suggest finding alternate methods of scoring points then ie the objective.

    I mean I can't really help itbim just playing the game right and I don't think I should have heroes or reinforcements taken away from ME because some other dude can't hold his riffle without blasting his own knee caps off

    The game absolutely needs more hero's to go around. In not suggesting that Hero's be a given. The current system is however, just to draconian. The cost is too high and the hero's to weak. Most hero's I see camp, heavily.
    And I don't want to miss the chance to play as a hero because some one else has time to play the game 12 hours daily.

    Most of the time a hero doesn't last for the whole round. Since they're health doesn't regenerate all the way when hurt, you can then pressure if they camp without feeling overpowered. You really should use the heroes wisely. They're still strong as before, you just can run Into a room full of tons of soldiers and wreck everyone unless your smart like before. Also find other ways other than kills to get points. There's plenty. Officer buffs, team play, playing objective, spotting with binoculars. A half decent game gets me a hero. If I'm kicking butt I just get the hero earlier.
  • So tired of the git gud comments. Sounds like a bunch of people who spend their lives playong video games that dont want things balanced so they have a steady supply of cannon fodder. I agree something needs to be fixed so its not the rich get richer.
  • NothingButSteel
    1593 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    If Battle points carried over people would just amass a ridiculous amount so that they could play as a reinforcement all game instead of getting their hands dirty with the 4 basic classes...no thank you
  • kez432 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    No they don't.

    I encourage you to get better.

    There are very few matches where I'm not the first to get a hero....

    Heroes are actually fine. I learned of their cards through a secret source and the heroes are actually good where they're at to be completely honest. Even without these powerful star cards you can wreck with heroes if used right.

    And reinforcements weak? I'll admit some of their primaries are just meh but you give me the rebels jump pack trooper and I'm gonna get well over 30 kills if the match doesn't end shortly after.

    and thatch fine for you however. Many of us casual players want in on the action as well. There are far more of us than persons as yourself who always top out the leader boards. If EA wants this game to be successful. It better cater to those at the lower 2/3's of the score card except for the minority at it's top.

    there are 2modes where you can play as much jedi as you want?? ALSO if you are too bad to get 5k you are either afk or totally ignoring the object and/or cant shoot anything(stormtrooper cosplay?). so team should suffer because someone who does nothing prevents that someone useful can help out with hero?
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    So tired of the git gud comments. Sounds like a bunch of people who spend their lives playong video games that dont want things balanced so they have a steady supply of cannon fodder. I agree something needs to be fixed so its not the rich get richer.

  • No they shouldn’t carry over. It defeats the purpose of the whole game
  • kez432
    149 posts Member
    No they shouldn’t carry over. It defeats the purpose of the whole game

    I've achieved 5000 to many times and have the clock run out because there were no hero's available. The current system is dysfunctional and will keep casual players away.
  • Does anyone remember how many credits you massed up in BF1? I don’t want people to have unlimited heros. Carrying over battlepoints is not a solution.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • DarthJ
    5839 posts Member
    kez432 wrote: »
    No they shouldn’t carry over. It defeats the purpose of the whole game

    I've achieved 5000 to many times and have the clock run out because there were no hero's available. The current system is dysfunctional and will keep casual players away.

    Casual players will be the ones who leave after a couple of months regardless.

    As many people have said, carrying points forward will result in players stacking thrm to just have unlimited access to reinforcements. Casual players would not stand any chance of getting the hero still.

    Or, lowering the points to get rewards - again, elites will get the points quicker and potentially have almost unlimited access to reinforcements. Casual players would not stand any chance in getting the hero still.

    The only alternative could be a points modifirr if you are having a terrible game
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • kez432 wrote: »
    No they shouldn’t carry over. It defeats the purpose of the whole game

    I've achieved 5000 to many times and have the clock run out because there were no hero's available. The current system is dysfunctional and will keep casual players away.

    You aren't getting to 5000 quick enough
  • kez432 wrote: »
    Some or all. Simple enough. The Hero's and reinforcements are just to weak for the current system. Both need to more forgiving to the casual player base.

    I disagree. There will be a heroes vs villains mode they can play. If they wanna slaughter infantry, they can do arcade. Or put their big boy pants on, get slightly better at the game to be a hero. Casuals just wanna run and gun lone ranger style. This game is about playing smart, playing the objective. I love it
  • Landeaux wrote: »
    No it shouldn’t. New match, new objective. If that happened then people would complain that this game favors the “better” or “experienced” players

    Seriously. That would be so much worse. Every game you start in people would already have a ton of points. Best of luck getting a hero then
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!