criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Flamethrower

I think that the flamethrower should have more damage and range because is a bit underpowered

Replies

• I agree. For such a cool new Stormtrooper variant, with such a high BP price tag, it should be doing more damage at a slightly greater range. Also, not sure if this is a feature already, but being able to blow up their fuel tanks would be awesome.
  • I think it could use a damage boost but honesty I think they should have a HUGE amount of health/ armour. Ive never see anyone get more than 1 kill :/.
  • Yeah flametrooper is way under powered for the cost.
  • It's BIG TIME underpowered. Needs range and damage buff. The jumptrooper's pistol is too strong though. It needs a nerf, imo.
  • DynamitePro26
    1169 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Yup. The damage was too small, and you had no way to attack or defend yourself from someone shooting you from 10 meters away.
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • I’m not even hesitant to face off against one as infantry. They need to make it like bf1 where the fire continues to burn for a few moment
  • I agree with OP that flamethrower need more dmg and range to his weapon. (One of the weakest reinforcement ingame)