criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Reduce Motion Sickness in Battlefront 2 please

quenaelin
851 posts Member
edited October 2017
Hi!

I tried to enjoy Battlefront 2 BETA, but it was hard. Please remove head and gun bobbing or make them optional and also remove anykind of camera view zoom effect when running. I can't play this game in first person view for very long time, 1-2 hours is max. Make also crosshairs more visible, now it is hard to aim when it is white, HUD is also too messy, make HUD reducable in options.

Replies

• quenaelin
    851 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I know what makes me more sick than playing first Battlefront, those death animations which goes around and around player, these make me sick, please make death animations optional, atleast don't circle camera so oddly around player, just show enemy and quit camera run to start menu.
  • 1ASA1
    30 posts Member
    @quenaelin *sniff *sniff the dark side has won *sniff you now have to go here: "" http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Battlefront-II-Beta/ct-p/battlefront-ii-beta-en "" and post anything related to the beta. Suge*sniff*tions and feedback and and stuff...
    Also get some eye strain thanks to the bleach pure white backgroun, just a minor general inconvenience of not being able to have a black/gray/darker background.
    I am serious tho http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Battlefront-II-Beta/ct-p/battlefront-ii-beta-en
  • I think they already did something to fix horrible circling around death camera. I have to play multiplayer BETA tonight to make it sure is it fixed and report back.
  • quenaelin
    851 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    No they didn't fix anything. Sometimes death cam works ok, sometimes it is hovering around like a mad. I reported this also to other site.
  • quenaelin wrote: »
    Hi!

I tried to enjoy Battlefront 2 BETA, but it was hard. Please remove head and gun bobbing or make them optional and also remove anykind of camera view zoom effect when running. I can't play this game in first person view for very long time, 1-2 hours is max. Make also crosshairs more visible, now it is hard to aim when it is white, HUD is also too messy, make HUD reducable in options.

You may have a touch of the epilepsy. Most games warn about this. I’ve heard that for so,e people, trying different refresh rates can help.

I’ve never been made nauseous by motion in any game, including this one.
  • I personally did not have any issues with the game, but I understand where you are coming from. It would be a good idea to have options for things like head bobbing and other things that may cause motion sickness. But the defaults should stay the way they are.