criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Battlefront 2015

I really hope this game doesnt get deserted once BF2 is released. I love it and still enjoy playing despite its faults. I had the Beta and have played it but i keep going back to BF1, spent hours playing this weekend.

I hope that when BF2 is released that BF1 will still have enough people playing and it won't just get shut down and forgotten about!

Replies

• As far as fixing it and the glitches the deserted it long ago. I'll keep playing it over BF2 when I want my Star Wars fix. I just can't get into BF2. The gameplay, sound, granulated graphics, etc etc.
    Keep Battlefront 2015 alive!
  • saltydog wrote: »
    As far as fixing it and the glitches the deserted it long ago. I'll keep playing it over BF2 when I want my Star Wars fix. I just can't get into BF2. The gameplay, sound, granulated graphics, etc etc.
    Keep Battlefront 2015 alive!

I'll be doing my best to keep it alive, I don't think people will desert it as much as I first thought.
  • The radar needs to be like Battlefront 1 so your not constantly getting shot in the back and that would incline more people to go a variety of classes and i agree the droids are quite hard to see and the lasers need colourized to see whats shooting you.
  • family1927 wrote: »
    The radar needs to be like Battlefront 1 so your not constantly getting shot in the back and that would incline more people to go a variety of classes and i agree the droids are quite hard to see and the lasers need colourized to see whats shooting you.

Agree!