criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

" players needed" bug? [Ps4]

Idk if you guys have noticed, but it seems every time I join a match, and we need around 18 players the game will never ever find enough players.

I've experienced this multiple times and even left my console to go do other things and came back with still needing 18 players.

But if you leave that lobby and search for another you find a game.

Replies

• Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    Idk if you guys have noticed, but it seems every time I join a match, and we need around 18 players the game will never ever find enough players.

I've experienced this multiple times and even left my console to go do other things and came back with still needing 18 players.

But if you leave that lobby and search for another you find a game.

That happened to me a few times. When that happened, I just restarted the PS4 and it generally worked.
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • I've noticed this too. Also, for some reason the game likes to kick people out into different lobbies between games so sometimes you can go from being in a full lobby to a 2-man lobby and have to back out and find a new game manually.
  • This seems to be a general matchmaking beta issue, something to expect; same on PC and Xbox from my understanding.