criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Credits Linked to Performance

I’ve so far been pretty chill about the progression system and loot crates because I’ve been sure that in the final game credits will be linked to your performance. Because that happened in the last game and it just makes sense, to leave it like this would be a travesty right? A credit cap of some arbitrary sum that means you can’t progress through skill. It’s because it’s a beta right? Obviously.

Please tell me this is just because it’s a beta.

Replies

• I’ve so far been pretty chill about the progression system and loot crates because I’ve been sure that in the final game credits will be linked to your performance. Because that happened in the last game and it just makes sense, to leave it like this would be a travesty right? A credit cap of some arbitrary sum that means you can’t progress through skill. It’s because it’s a beta right? Obviously.

I definitely hope it's just the Beta.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • I’ve so far been pretty chill about the progression system and loot crates because I’ve been sure that in the final game credits will be linked to your performance. Because that happened in the last game and it just makes sense, to leave it like this would be a travesty right? A credit cap of some arbitrary sum that means you can’t progress through skill. It’s because it’s a beta right? Obviously.

I hope it's just for the beta. And I hope they add a substantial bonus for the Clones who take out the MTT in Stage 1; I've already heard tales of people who intentionally let the MTT get to the palace because it's more credits to win in Stage 2 or 3.
  • I hope so too
  • The number of times I’ve absolutely wrekt everything and at the end thought ‘wow 180 credits again. At least the full game will be better’ I’ve just realised there’s a chance it might actually be like this.
  • We shouldn't hope... this is a pretty big issue. Debs should clarify matters.
  • Disappointments are built on hope.
  • I feel like they’re gonna follow in rainbow six siege footsteps. Give little renown and offer booster packs. Plus make everything expensive as heck.
  • Was the credit system different in the beginning of the first battlefront or was is the same all through out.
  • It looks like a placeholder to me. Your score is literally listed as “0”
  • Was the credit system different in the beginning of the first battlefront or was is the same all through out.

It’s about the same. In the first battlefront if you got 10000 score you’d get about 1000 credits. In this one as is. You get between 100-270 credits per game.

In the first battlefront skins and we’re priced at about 17000 for the good ones. The crates cost about 1000-1200. It’s about the same grind.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    It looks like a placeholder to me. Your score is literally listed as “0”

Not before you reach max level (10). Even while you’re collecting points to level up you’re given the same capped credit payouts.
  • They better !
  • dada_shift
    1730 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I just hope it's a place holder..
    If we get to earn more credits by doing better in game ...that will help out with getting crates

Let's face it...it was rough getting 1 crate for 1100 credits at 180 credits per game