criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Darth Maul chain

Afrom3istwr
876 posts Member
edited October 2017
Up until now I've practically avoided Maul's force push, but if you dash spin through a group, turn and use it, you'll kill just about all of them before they turn around.

Maybe I'm late to the party on this, but I just got a 41 kill streak with still 500+ health left.

Replies

• Yeah if you're good they last a while
  • Hmmm... going to have to try that.
  • I usually use it then dash to them
  • I do this sometimes, but it leaves you open to enemy fire. I usually Spin Attack and swing during the ending animation, which, to some, it looks like a one shot.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • I do this sometimes, but it leaves you open to enemy fire. I usually Spin Attack and swing during the ending animation, which, to some, it looks like a one shot.

I do that primarily, but if I'm too far away to strike after the spin, I use the force push, if i know there's no one behind me.
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    I usually use it then dash to them

I don't like starting with it bc the animation takes long enough that enemies can eat into your health.