criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Bug report ps4 (dead body glitch?)

Just got cheesed out of maul by a dead guy.

Was at 38 health and just randomly dropped dead and The guy who killed me was laying down on the ground dead inside the palace when I wasn't even able to go into the palace yet.

Just got cheesed out of rey too. Put up my block and they just shot right through it.

This also seems to happen with heavy shield. If you don't put it up 10 seconds before death the shield just doesn't count.

Also had weird glitches with maul and rey today where my attacks were severely delayed.

I also did some rubberbanding with maul that got me killed, as I couldn't move.

There's also a part in theed on the right hand side (from droid perspective) just before the final blasters where you can get stuck in the ground

Replies

• FathomEnigma1
    194 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I've had this happen on Strike, except I was on the other end. A guy killed me, and before I can even skip back into the spawn screen, he suddenly dropped dead and I got the points for a kill.

I'm guessing it could be lag, since I did rubberband a bit that match but it's strange nonetheless, since for the remainder of the match and the matches that followed, I didn't really rubberband or experience any latency issues
    I'm just an imperial fangirl. | PSN: FathomEnigma1 | "Glory goes only to the Empire."
  • I've had this happen on Strike, except I was on the other end. A guy killed me, and before I can even skip back into the spawn screen, he suddenly dropped dead and I got the points for a kill.

I'm guessing it could be lag, since I did rubberband a bit that match but it's strange nonetheless, since for the remainder of the match and the matches that followed, I didn't really rubberband or experience any latency issues

I just hope it's not a dead body glitch of some sorts.

But then again only naughtydog is a master of that glitch