criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Bought 2 copies of the game.

And at launch I'm going to buy a bunch of loot crates.

I will dominate the battlefield. None will oppose me.

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

*insert evil emperor laugh*

See you pathetic FOOLS on the battlefield

Replies

  • bfloo
    15020 posts Member
    Why did you buy 2 copies?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • I was considering getting the PS4 version as well as the Xbone version, that’s the one thing that loot crates put me off doing. I’m not grinding/spending twice.
  • I was considering getting the PS4 version as well as the Xbone version, that’s the one thing that loot crates put me off doing. I’m not grinding/spending twice.

    Interesting. If I was to buy two copies it would be one console and one PC, just because that generally gives you the widest range of people to play with. I'm guessing you have friends split across both consoles and you want to ruin their dreams equally?
  • But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)
  • bfloo wrote: »
    Why did you buy 2 copies?

    Because I usually order through gamestop. When I got my new job I just found out that I wouldn't be able to make it to gamestop at launch, but rather 3 days later.

    So I decided to preorder the elite edition from psn so I can download it while at work
  • But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks
  • What? Buying 2 copies won't give you any more lootcrates?
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    What? Buying 2 copies won't give you any more lootcrates?

    Just mentioned it to hurt the butts of those who keep crying about not preordering or buying or playing the game
  • I just bought my 3rd for Nintendo switch!!!
  • I was considering getting the PS4 version as well as the Xbone version, that’s the one thing that loot crates put me off doing. I’m not grinding/spending twice.

    Interesting. If I was to buy two copies it would be one console and one PC, just because that generally gives you the widest range of people to play with. I'm guessing you have friends split across both consoles and you want to ruin their dreams equally?

    That’s pretty much it yeah XD

    I just decided to go with the Bone X version because of the two consoles it’s likely to be the best looking at the most stable frame rate.
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    This. And if you have to worry about beer money, you might want to rethink your life choices.
  • bfloo
    15020 posts Member
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    This. And if you have to worry about beer money, you might want to rethink your life choices.

    Beer money and game money come from the entertainment part of the budget :)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • I was considering getting the PS4 version as well as the Xbone version, that’s the one thing that loot crates put me off doing. I’m not grinding/spending twice.

    Interesting. If I was to buy two copies it would be one console and one PC, just because that generally gives you the widest range of people to play with. I'm guessing you have friends split across both consoles and you want to ruin their dreams equally?

    That’s pretty much it yeah XD

    I just decided to go with the Bone X version because of the two consoles it’s likely to be the best looking at the most stable frame rate.

    Hey, I'm on Xbox too. Also I think, if I remember correctly, you're an Aussie as well yeah? Last game you were on PSN, you can totally kill me sometime if you want (please don't my ego is fragile let's just rule the galaxy together like Father and Sam)
  • You guys don't like beer what the hack.
  • bfloo
    15020 posts Member
    Stalemate wrote: »
    You guys don't like beer what the hack.

    I prefer Stout personally B)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • I dont think your thread turned out like you thought it would.
  • I was considering getting the PS4 version as well as the Xbone version, that’s the one thing that loot crates put me off doing. I’m not grinding/spending twice.

    Interesting. If I was to buy two copies it would be one console and one PC, just because that generally gives you the widest range of people to play with. I'm guessing you have friends split across both consoles and you want to ruin their dreams equally?

    That’s pretty much it yeah XD

    I just decided to go with the Bone X version because of the two consoles it’s likely to be the best looking at the most stable frame rate.

    Hey, I'm on Xbox too. Also I think, if I remember correctly, you're an Aussie as well yeah? Last game you were on PSN, you can totally kill me sometime if you want (please don't my ego is fragile let's just rule the galaxy together like Father and Sam)

    Nah I’m a pom mate, but my wife’s east coast US so I’m usually either on Western Europe or Eastern US.
  • Stalemate wrote: »
    You guys don't like beer what the hack.

    I'm more of a whiskey guy to be honest :D
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • I dont think your thread turned out like you thought it would.

    I was super serious when I made it. Damn. Maybe next time
  • I was considering getting the PS4 version as well as the Xbone version, that’s the one thing that loot crates put me off doing. I’m not grinding/spending twice.

    Interesting. If I was to buy two copies it would be one console and one PC, just because that generally gives you the widest range of people to play with. I'm guessing you have friends split across both consoles and you want to ruin their dreams equally?

    That’s pretty much it yeah XD

    I just decided to go with the Bone X version because of the two consoles it’s likely to be the best looking at the most stable frame rate.

    Hey, I'm on Xbox too. Also I think, if I remember correctly, you're an Aussie as well yeah? Last game you were on PSN, you can totally kill me sometime if you want (please don't my ego is fragile let's just rule the galaxy together like Father and Sam)

    Nah I’m a pom mate, but my wife’s east coast US so I’m usually either on Western Europe or Eastern US.

    I am clearly mixing you up then hahaha. Been a long time and I don't fully remember all the things the names I recognise said. I ended up on US servers on the other battlefront a bit here and there but that was only because I couldn't get games here in Australia past midnight other than Walker Assault.
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Sweets then ?
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Sweets then ?

    Diabetic :(
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Sweets then ?

    I was going to go with liquor.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Sweets then ?

    I was going to go with liquor.

    Liquor? I hardly even know 'er!

    That joke works out better audibly.
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Sweets then ?

    I was going to go with liquor.

    Liquor? I hardly even know 'er!

    That joke works out better audibly.

    Trust me, she doesn’t mind ;) Nothing like a lil liquor courage while playing pvp to make for some laughably recordable mishaps.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Sweets then ?

    I was going to go with liquor.

    Liquor? I hardly even know 'er!

    That joke works out better audibly.

    Trust me, she doesn’t mind ;) Nothing like a lil liquor courage while playing pvp to make for some laughably recordable mishaps.

    Haven't drank and gamed in a while. Lol last time was fun though
  • bfloo
    15020 posts Member
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Sweets then ?

    I was going to go with liquor.

    Liquor? I hardly even know 'er!

    That joke works out better audibly.

    Trust me, she doesn’t mind ;) Nothing like a lil liquor courage while playing pvp to make for some laughably recordable mishaps.

    Haven't drank and gamed in a while. Lol last time was fun though

    Not sure I could drink and play SA.

    I can't see all the spinning ending well.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • I don't enjoy mixing alcohol and gaming, need a clear head for the Battlefront.
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Now I really know I can ignore anything you say
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Now I really know I can ignore anything you say

    Fite me
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Now I really know I can ignore anything you say

    Fite me

    The phrase you're looking for is "1v1 me, bro".
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Sweets then ?

    Diabetic :(

    I'll buy like $6 worth of crates day one with my spare PSN change and whatever other change I get in PSN cards. Also pre-order the digital deluxe so I kind of already spent $30 on crate gear for the "deluxe" edition too.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • fires
    301 posts Member
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    LOL good point
  • fires
    301 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Why did you buy 2 copies?

    Twice the fun. LOL
  • Goldhawk1 wrote: »
    But hacks on the PC will be cheaper than loot crates so you can save yourself plenty of beer money :-)

    Beer sucks

    Now I really know I can ignore anything you say

    Save the vodka for me.
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • Twice the pride double the fall.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!