criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Star Wars Battlefront and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Meet the Star Wars Battlefront II Heroes

EA_Tom
7 posts Community Manager
edited October 11
Play as—and against—Star Wars' most feared villains and cherished heroes from all three eras, including Kylo Ren, Rey, Darth Maul, Yoda, and many more. Unique, upgradable abilities ensure classic characters bring their distinct powers and personality to the battle.

Get ready to meet Heroes Rey, and Darth Vader.

REY - BE COURAGEOUS
nv92uyz91jsd.jpg
An escapee from the wastes of Jakku, Rey wields a signature blue lightsaber and uses mind powers to control the battlefield.
PLAYING AS REY
Rey uses her lightsaber to defeat enemies in close combat and harnesses the power of the Force.

REY'S ABILITIES
  • Dash Strike: Rey charges forward with her lightsaber held high, dealing damage to enemies who dare stand in the way.
  • Mind Trick: Rey causes nearby enemies to be dazed and confused for a brief period of time.
  • Insight: Rey takes a moment to deeply sense her surroundings, revealing and highlighting all nearby enemies.
Weapon Lightsaber
Race Human
Affiliation Resistance

DARTh VADER - BE FEARED
txdhqniq8vnc.jpg
Anger fuels the dark side of the Force, and Vader’s rage is nearly boundless.
PLAYING AS DARTH VADER
Wield the full arsenal of the Lord Vader’s vast powers against the enemies of order.
DARTH VADER'S ABILITIES
Darth Vader hurls his lightsaber, chokes foes, and calls on his deep rage.
  • Focused Rage: Darth Vader deals more damage and can absorb more punishment.
  • Saber Throw: Vader hurls his lightsaber at enemies.
  • Force Choke: Vader uses his iconic Force choke to lift, damage, and drop enemies.
Weapon Lightsaber
Race Human
Affiliation Galactic Empire

Who will you be playing?
Post edited by EA_Tom on

Replies

• Darth vader
  • DarkBanishing
    10 posts Moderator
    edited October 13
    They both don't use force lightning. :(
    But I think Rey would be better suited for teamplay because she makes the enemies visible.
    Darth Vader on the other (dark ;) ) side has far better abilities for hand to hand combat.
    I will play both I think depending on the tactics I wish to use.
    There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi.
  • Where's Anakin Skywalker?
  • IIPrest0nII
    17 posts Member
    edited October 15

@SalCardinal513

Unfortunately, there are no words about Anakin Skywalker, but I think it doesn't mean that he won't be in the game. In Star Wars Battlefront 2 we will have heroes from all three eras and it's logical that he must be in the game. Also, this trailer confirms that we will see Anakin in the game :)

EA Answers HQ Hero http://answers.ea.com/
  • Prob Rey cuz i don't like bad guys that much xD
    Yoyoyo.
  • @SalCardinal513

Unfortunately, there are no words about Anakin Skywalker, but I think it doesn't mean that he won't be in the game. In Star Wars Battlefront 2 we will have heroes from all three eras and it's logical that he must be in the game. Also, this trailer confirms that we will see Anakin in the game :)

How does that confirm Anakin is in the game?? It doesn't even show him or hint at him or anything!
  • @Palpa

cec72309de257d70efcd3b1416edb394.jpg

Here is the frame from the trailer. It means we will see Anakin in Story Mode at least. And if he will be in Story mode then there is a chance that he will be in Multiplayer mode :)
  • When they release new heroes and villains in loot crates i will laugh so hard!

• cec72309de257d70efcd3b1416edb394.jpg

Here is the frame from the trailer. It means we will see Anakin in Story Mode at least. And if he will be in Story mode then there is a chance that he will be in Multiplayer mode :)

I think you're mistaking Luke for Anakin.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."

• cec72309de257d70efcd3b1416edb394.jpg

I think you're mistaking Luke for Anakin.

@Trooper8059

Lol. You are right. I just realized that I'm confused, omg :| I apologize :( @SalCardinal513 @Palpa