criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. To help eliminate spam and fake accounts, you must have a linked EA account and own Star Wars Battlefront I or II to post on the relevant game boards.

Have issues posting, but own the game? Log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Meet the Star Wars Battlefront II Heroes

Prev1
EA_Tom
82 posts Community Manager
edited December 5
Play as—and against—Star Wars' most feared villains and cherished heroes from all three eras, including Kylo Ren, Rey, Darth Maul, Yoda, and many more. Unique, upgradable abilities ensure classic characters bring their distinct powers and personality to the battle.

Get ready to meet Heroes Rey, and Darth Vader.

REY - BE COURAGEOUS
nv92uyz91jsd.jpg
An escapee from the wastes of Jakku, Rey wields a signature blue lightsaber and uses mind powers to control the battlefield.
PLAYING AS REY
Rey uses her lightsaber to defeat enemies in close combat and harnesses the power of the Force.

REY'S ABILITIES
  • Dash Strike: Rey charges forward with her lightsaber held high, dealing damage to enemies who dare stand in the way.
  • Mind Trick: Rey causes nearby enemies to be dazed and confused for a brief period of time.
  • Insight: Rey takes a moment to deeply sense her surroundings, revealing and highlighting all nearby enemies.
Weapon Lightsaber
Race Human
Affiliation Resistance

DARTH VADER - BE FEARED
txdhqniq8vnc.jpg
Anger fuels the dark side of the Force, and Vader’s rage is nearly boundless.
PLAYING AS DARTH VADER
Wield the full arsenal of the Lord Vader’s vast powers against the enemies of order.
DARTH VADER'S ABILITIES
Darth Vader hurls his lightsaber, chokes foes, and calls on his deep rage.
  • Focused Rage: Darth Vader deals more damage and can absorb more punishment.
  • Saber Throw: Vader hurls his lightsaber at enemies.
  • Force Choke: Vader uses his iconic Force choke to lift, damage, and drop enemies.
Weapon Lightsaber
Race Human
Affiliation Galactic Empire

HAN SOLO - BE DARING
u70f4iocc7ku.jpg
Han packs a tremendous punch at close range. His DL-44 can cause massive damage for short periods of time before overheating.
PLAYING AS HAN SOLO
Han quickly dispatches enemies with his high-powered blaster pistol, and he's not afraid to charge into battle and finish the job with explosives if the going gets tough.
HAN SOLO'S ABILITIES
  • Detonite Charge: Han throws a sticky explosive that can be detonated at will.
  • Sharpshooter: Han fires his blaster rapidly for a few seconds.
  • Shoulder Charge: Han charges forward, knocking over and damaging the first enemy he hits.
Weapon DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Race Human
Affiliation Rebel Alliance

IDEN VERSIO - BE EXTRAORDINARY
y36gdl2am2wb.jpg
Commander Iden Versio leads the Imperial special forces unit Inferno Squad. An expert pilot and soldier, she solves the Empire’s problems through unconventional means.
PLAYING AS IDEN VERSIO
Iden utilizes powerful weapons and calls on her droid to stun and destroy opponents.
IDEN VERSIO'S ABILITIES
  • Droid Shield: Iden's droid creaters a protective shield around her.
  • Pulse Cannon: Fires long range, charged shots for heavy damage.
  • Stun Droid: Iden's droid stuns an enemy. The stun can chain to nearby enemies.
Weapon Iden's TL-50
Race Human

DARTH MAUL - BE AGGRESSIVE
u26m81bgbrla.jpg
Darth Maul's intimidating appearance and brutal elegance in battle strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest foes. Deadly and agile, Maul quickly closes the gap, striking with unrelenting speed.
PLAYING AS DARTH MAUL
Incessantly aggressive, Maul hurls his signature weapon with devastating effect, lashes out with the power of the Dark Side, or closes quickly with enemies and destroys them hand-to-hand.
DARTH MAUL'S ABILITIES
Darth Maul's flashing blades are a threat to enemies matched only by his deadly mastery of the Force. His three unique character abilities are:
  • Spin Attack: Maul goes into a high velocity lightsaber spin attack, cutting down enemies in his path as he leaps forward.
  • Choke Hold: Maul chokes a few enemies at close range. The choke ends with enemies being thrown to the ground.
  • Furious Throw: Maul hurls his lightsaber straight ahead of him, damaging all enemies it touches.
Weapon Double-bladed lightsaber
Race Zabrak
Affiliation Sith

LUKE SKYWALKER - BE HEROIC
mg3uxbvvntma.jpg
The Force is strong with Luke Skywalker. The young Jedi Knight is a guardian of peace and justice in a dark time, and protects the weak with his flashing blade and mastery of the light side.
PLAYING AS LUKE SKYWALKER
Luke can deflect or reflect enemy blaster bolts with his lightsaber, move quickly, push enemies away, and close with foes to defeat them.
LUKE SKYWALKER'S ABILITIES
  • Rush: Luke enhances his speed and rushes to the attack.
  • Repulse: Luke deals damage to nearby enemies.
  • Push: Luke pushes enemies away.
Weapon Lightsaber
Race Human

LEIA ORGANA - BE REBELLIOUS
1xmk8df32e86.jpg
A driving force behind the Rebellion, Princess Leia is one of the galaxy's greatest commanders and a skilled soldier.
PLAYING AS LEIA ORGANA
Leia Organa serves as an anchor for the team, deploying her squad shield to provide cover, incapacitating the enemy with concussion grenades, and punishing nearby villains with her deadly E-11.

LEIA ORGANA'S ABILITIES
  • Rapid Fire: Leia launches a stream of blaster fire.
  • Squad Shield: Leia deploys a shield at her location capable of protecting herself and allies.
  • Flash Grenade: An explosive grenade that blinds and confuses foes.
Weapon Defender Pistol
Race Human

EMPEROR PALPATINE - BE MENACING
408jgbsjqetq.jpg
The sinister ruler of the Galactic Empire is a daunting opponent. The Emperor's mastery of the dark side allows him to wield terrifying powers against the forces of good.
PLAYING AS EMPEROR PALPATINE
The Emperor wields Force lightning as his regular weapon and also uses it to fuel his arsenal of special abilities.
EMPEROR PALPATINE'S ABILITIES
  • Chain Lightning: Force lightning strikes a target and then spreads to hit other nearby enemies.
  • Dark Aura: The area around The Emperor is charged with Force energy, damaging and slowing foes.
  • Electrocute: Palpatine immobilizes enemies in front of him with electrical energy.
Weapon Force Lightning
Race Human

BOSSK - BE RUTHLESS
k7oamzrqa6ea.jpg
The savage bounty hunter isn't fighting for causes and principles. He's here to get paid.
PLAYING AS BOSSK
Bossk is a hunter, able to go on the offensive to root out his prey with choking Dioxis Gas or keep his distance and snipe from afar, protecting his position with mines.
BOSSK'S ABILITIES
  • Dioxis Grenade: Grenade that releases a cloud of poison gas.
  • Predator Instincts: Bossk gains heat vision and enhanced strength as he loads high-damage micro grenades.
  • Proximity Mines: Three sticky mines that detonate on command.
Weapon Relby V-10
Race Trandoshan
Affiliation Bounty Hunter

LANDO CALRISSIAN - BE CUNNING
2du556gkjg8l.jpg
Lando might be known for his charm and wit, but he's also one of the most clever and capable fighters in the galaxy.
PLAYING AS LANDO CALRISSIAN
Lando Calrissian uses cunning and gadgets to confuse and then ambush his opponents.

LANDO CALRISSIAN ABILITIES
  • Smoke Grenade: Lando hides in a cloud of smoke... but he can still see.
  • Sharp Shot: Lando takes focus and unloads powerful shots on up to five enemies.
  • Disabler: Lando uses a thrown device to disrupt enemy radars, scout an area, and can detonate the device to send a shock through nearby foes.
Weapon X-8 Night Sniper
Race Human

BOBA FETT - BE DANGEROUS
w5p73tcg14wl.jpg
Few are more feared than the mysterious, intimidating Boba Fett, one of the galaxy's most accomplished warriors.
PLAYING AS BOBA FETT
Boba Fett hunts his enemies by ambushing them with blinding concussion rockets and barrages of damaging wrist rockets.
BOBA FETT'S ABILITIES
  • For the Hunt: Boba Fett disappears from enemy radar, gains unlimited jet pack fuel, and acquires insight into the location of nearby foes.
  • Concussion Rocket: Boba Fett fires a single concussion rocket that dazes enemies.
  • Rocket Barrage: Small rockets launch from Boba Fett's wrist.
Weapon BlasTech EE-3
Race Human
Affiliation Bounty Hunter

YODA - BE MASTERFUL
anvntrafrtjb.jpg
Yoda is an expert at turning defense into attack, using the Force to absorb blaster fire, heal his wounds, and protect him from harm while using his lightsaber to inflict damage.
PLAYING AS YODA
Yoda's small size belies his colossal power. As one of the most formidable Jedi in history, Yoda is a threat both with a lightsaber and when using the power of the Force.
YODA'S ABILITIES
  • Dash Attack: Yoda leaps forward and deals damage as he swings his lightsaber.
  • Unleash: Yoda unleashes the Force in an area in front of him, damaging and pushing foes.
  • Presence: Yoda heals himself and nearby allies.
Weapon Lightsaber
Race ???
Affiliation Jedi

KYLO REN - BE BRUTAL
p5f2hogzs2q4.jpg
Kylo Ren knows the raw power of evil, and commands the dark side of the Force with a rage worthy of his grandfather, Darth Vader.
PLAYING AS KYLO REN
Kylo uses lethal lightsaber attacks and Force powers to destroy enemies up close.
KYLO REN'S ABILITIES
  • Frenzy: Kylo Ren leaps from enemy to enemy, attacking with his blade.
  • Freeze: Kylo Ren immobilizes enemies in front of him.
  • Pull: Kylo Ren pulls enemies close to him.
Weapon Lightsaber
Race Human
Affiliation First Order

Who will you be playing?
Post edited by EA_Tom on

Replies

• Darth vader
  • DarkBanishing
    13 posts Member
    edited October 13
    They both don't use force lightning. :(
    But I think Rey would be better suited for teamplay because she makes the enemies visible.
    Darth Vader on the other (dark ;) ) side has far better abilities for hand to hand combat.
    I will play both I think depending on the tactics I wish to use.
    There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi.
  • Where's Anakin Skywalker?
  • IIPrest0nII
    103 posts Moderator
    edited October 15

@SalCardinal513

Unfortunately, there are no words about Anakin Skywalker, but I think it doesn't mean that he won't be in the game. In Star Wars Battlefront 2 we will have heroes from all three eras and it's logical that he must be in the game. Also, this trailer confirms that we will see Anakin in the game :)

EA Answers HQ Hero http://answers.ea.com/
    Star Wars Battlefront Volunteer Moderator/ I don't work for EA
  • Prob Rey cuz i don't like bad guys that much xD
    Yoyoyo.
  • @SalCardinal513

Unfortunately, there are no words about Anakin Skywalker, but I think it doesn't mean that he won't be in the game. In Star Wars Battlefront 2 we will have heroes from all three eras and it's logical that he must be in the game. Also, this trailer confirms that we will see Anakin in the game :)

How does that confirm Anakin is in the game?? It doesn't even show him or hint at him or anything!
  • @Palpa

cec72309de257d70efcd3b1416edb394.jpg

Here is the frame from the trailer. It means we will see Anakin in Story Mode at least. And if he will be in Story mode then there is a chance that he will be in Multiplayer mode :)
  • When they release new heroes and villains in loot crates i will laugh so hard!

• cec72309de257d70efcd3b1416edb394.jpg

Here is the frame from the trailer. It means we will see Anakin in Story Mode at least. And if he will be in Story mode then there is a chance that he will be in Multiplayer mode :)

I think you're mistaking Luke for Anakin.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."

@Trooper8059

Lol. You are right. I just realized that I'm confused, omg :| I apologize :( @SalCardinal513 @Palpa

@Trooper8059

Lol. You are right. I just realized that I'm confused, omg :| I apologize :( @SalCardinal513 @Palpa

Wow. How are you a Star Wars fan and confusing those two
  • IIPrest0nII
    103 posts Moderator
    edited October 26

cec72309de257d70efcd3b1416edb394.jpg

@Trooper8059

Wow. How are you a Star Wars fan and confusing those two

I'm surprised at myself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think because the Star Wars universe has a lot of characters and perhaps I missed something.
  • Where's Anakin Skywalker?

Yes, i want to see him too. :)
  • EA_Tom
    82 posts Community Manager
    Updated with more of your favorite Heroes.. :-)
  • Yep, defenitely the Emperor! :D
    Force lightning rules supreme! ;)
    There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Gray Jedi.
  • Bossk is alyways a good choice,

I hope Luke will swing his lighsaber with more fluidity than BF1.
  • Just a suggestion (If it isn't already being talked about). When adding Anakin Skywalker for the prequels (at least assuming you do) it would be really cool if he was a neutral character that could be chosen on dark or light side only allowing one on the map where he would simply have a different skin for what he is portrayed as. It could also be based on where the multiplayer map is whether he will be a light or dark side character (I.E. Mustafar would be dark where Kashyk would be light). Just a suggestion, may be a really aspect to put into the game!
  • Grey side heroes like Anakin would certainly be an enrichement to the game. :)
  • IIPrest0nII
    103 posts Moderator
    edited November 2
    ....Roger Roger :p
  • Any idea if cross-era hero gameplay is going to be in bf2? I know they used Rey, Han, and Boba in the beta to test out different era-heroes, but what about in the full game?
  • Any idea if cross-era hero gameplay is going to be in bf2? I know they used Rey, Han, and Boba in the beta to test out different era-heroes, but what about in the full game?

Yes its still there mainly because DICE wants more heroes in the map at the same time, not 2 like before.Maybe after all DLC are out and each era has lots of heroes, they will remove it
    You may not believe this, but you just wasted 3 seconds reading this™
  • I can't wait for Padme Amidala.

She's my favorite hero.
  • Rip 5 actual new heroes, 12 old boring heroes.
  • Okay i am not sure if anyone will agree with me but the way i see it:
    There are only movies heroes so far so if (witch is not MY will but) the devs want to keep it that way i have a list of suppositions:

-Finn vs Phasma (is the next pair)
    -Qui Gon Jin vs Doku (would be great)
    -Obi Wan vs Greivous (well greivous is already in the games files sooo)
    -Comander Cody vs Jango Fett (Well jango would probably be hard to put because Boba is already here but Cody!)
    -Greedo vs Amiral Akbar (yes i know why akbar .. well .. he still appear more in the movies than Bosk!)

So that would be in the 2 first trilogy but there are also a lot of series heroes (but this is highly unprobable):

-Assaj Vantress vs Ashoka
    -Grand Admiral thrawn vs
    -Rex vs Cad Bane

And at last clearly obvious skin for existing heroes and other heroes that would be cool:

[skins]
    -Luke Skywalker: Rebel Pilote/Tatooïn Farmer
    -Princess Leïa: Bounty hunter/Princess
    -Dark Sidious: Senate red robe/ Senate Blue outfit
    -Lando Calrissian: Jabba the Hut guard

[Famed heroes]
    -Master Mace Windu
    -Anakin Skywalker (but !.. spoiler alert ..! : he is also dark vader so)
    -Padmé Amidala
    -Jabba the Hut (lol why not)
    -Jarjar binks (yes i said it .... but he would be a villain of course!)
    -The droid assassin from the first trilogy.

And that is all for today!
    Thanks for reading and tell your opinion on this in the comment!
  • Jims0n
    4 posts Member
    edited December 12
    Johny wrote: »
    Okay i am not sure if anyone will agree with me but the way i see it:
    There are only movies heroes so far so if (witch is not MY will but) the devs want to keep it that way i have a list of suppositions:

-Finn vs Phasma (is the next pair)
    -Qui Gon Jin vs Doku (would be great)
    -Obi Wan vs Greivous (well greivous is already in the games files sooo)
    -Comander Cody vs Jango Fett (Well jango would probably be hard to put because Boba is already here but Cody!)
    -Greedo vs Amiral Akbar (yes i know why akbar .. well .. he still appear more in the movies than Bosk!)

So that would be in the 2 first trilogy but there are also a lot of series heroes (but this is highly unprobable):

-Assaj Vantress vs Ashoka
    -Grand Admiral thrawn vs
    -Rex vs Cad Bane

And at last clearly obvious skin for existing heroes and other heroes that would be cool:

[skins]
    -Luke Skywalker: Rebel Pilote/Tatooïn Farmer
    -Princess Leïa: Bounty hunter/Princess
    -Dark Sidious: Senate red robe/ Senate Blue outfit
    -Lando Calrissian: Jabba the Hut guard

[Famed heroes]
    -Master Mace Windu
    -Anakin Skywalker (but !.. spoiler alert ..! : he is also dark vader so)
    -Padmé Amidala
    -Jabba the Hut (lol why not)
    -Jarjar binks (yes i said it .... but he would be a villain of course!)
    -The droid assassin from the first trilogy.

And that is all for today!
    Thanks for reading and tell your opinion on this in the comment!

I find the lack of order in this list disturbing.