criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

How many times did you get a hero in the Battlefront II Beta

2Next

Replies

• I got the hero at least once every round, or I should say had an opportunity to.

I am absolutely bang average at this type of game and thought I would struggle, but once I stopped fannying around looking at the scenery and played the objective it was fairly easy to accumulate points.

It's a great system, much better than having 3 or 4 muppets on you're team waiting for a hero pick up to appear and contributing nothing to the game.
  • The first day I was one of the complainers saying it's too hard to get a hero and I was annoyed because I felt I had no chance of ever getting one.

Once I got used to the controls I could get one every game, once you're used to the game it shouldn't be much of an issue.
  • bfloo
    16071 posts Member
    I got the hero at least once every round, or I should say had an opportunity to.

I am absolutely bang average at this type of game and thought I would struggle, but once I stopped fannying around looking at the scenery and played the objective it was fairly easy to accumulate points.

It's a great system, much better than having 3 or 4 muppets on you're team waiting for a hero pick up to appear and contributing nothing to the game.

Now we just need a way to force them out of the spawn screen while they wait for a hero to die.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    I got the hero at least once every round, or I should say had an opportunity to.

Now we just need a way to force them out of the spawn screen while they wait for a hero to die.

Add a 20 second countdown in the respawn screen. Once it goes up, you automatically leave and get back into the battle.

Also, I'm a fan of the Queue System someone thought of. You can select a hero once you have the 5000 Battle Points, and you can jump in as a normal trooper. Once the hero selected kicks the can, you'll be notified and will respawn as that hero.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • bfloo
    16071 posts Member
    Quizolio wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

Add a 20 second countdown in the respawn screen. Once it goes up, you automatically leave and get back into the battle.

Also, I'm a fan of the Queue System someone thought of. You can select a hero once you have the 5000 Battle Points, and you can jump in as a normal trooper. Once the hero selected kicks the can, you'll be notified and will respawn as that hero.

With the ticket system, that might be the best bet.

It wont help if they keep suiciding just to get a hero.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    Quizolio wrote: »
    bfloo wrote: »

It wont help if they keep suiciding just to get a hero.
    I think that will be a problem so long as the Battle Points are in place.
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • fires
    301 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I didn't get any. But I only played like 6 hours. The first 3 hours I was trying to fix the rotten graphics on my 1080 lol
  • fires wrote: »
    I didn't get any. But I only played like 6 hours. The first 3 hours I was trying to fix the rotten graphics on my 1080 lol
    The struggle is real
  • fires
    301 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    fires wrote: »
    The struggle is real

Yeah It was the game looked blurry on my rig. Dont know why. Maybe it was a driver issue?
  • BlowMeow
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Zero. After finishing 2nd, 3rd, and 4th various times on my team and also having a round with the most kills. Zero. One of the reasons I canceled. I will get the game just not on release day.
  • EmperorKelos
    176 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Almost every single match. Typically placed at 1st-4th place. Always got around 18 kills and 8,000 score a game.
    "Army or not. You must realize, you are doomed." ~General Grievous
    giphy.gif