criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Welcome to the Star Wars Battlefront Forums. We have made a few adjustments to help eliminate spam and fake accounts. Starting today to participate in discussions, you must own Star Wars Battlefront and have a linked EA account. If you're having issues posting but do own the game, log out completely and clear your browser cache, cookies, and temp files, then restart the browser.

Way to Improve Offline features for Battlefront 2

Alexflyer28
11 posts Member
edited October 12
Hello my name is Alex and I've been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. My favorite video as a kid was Star Wars Battlefront 2 made in 2005. I had one quick and easy suggestion that would solve a lot of turmoil. You have made these amazing game modes that look really fun, but there is just one issue with them. Galactic Assault, Blast, Heroes v. Villians, and space battles seem to only be available to online players. I am not a fan of competitive multiplayer and I know I am not the only person who feels this way. The old Battlefront from 2005 was so special because it was your own experience with tons of game modes that you could enjoy at your pace. I am aware you have a custom arcade mode, but sadly it just doesn't seem fun. You cannot play all of the maps(meaning the large scale maps that look fun). I would literally pay double the game price for a Battlefront game that just allowed you to play offline or with a friend via split-screen versus AI controlled bots. It almost seems discriminatory towards players who play offline. I've spoke to many of friends in my area and they agree with me. We're not the only people who feel this way. This quick fix would do a lot of good for you and the fans. And the online modes you've created look so fun, and the online should be kept for the people really want that, but here me out, how much more successful would this game be if it appealed to your whole audience not half!? I need this message to get to somebody important who has power to change something.