criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

My Opinions On Star Wars Battlefront 2

Let me start off by saying that this game is a lot of fun to play, being someone who loves star wars. I love all of the maps that are going to be in the game and the class system. However, why did EA choose some of the things they did?

Progression... Progression in this game is horrible. Considering the only way to level up your classes in by unlocking a certain number of star cards out of loot crates. I don't care that there are loot crates, but I do care that the whole progression system is based off them. If I play officer a whole bunch, but don't unlock anything for the class out of loot crates, the rank for officer doesn't increase. This is honestly just a terrible mistake from EA. Also, it doesn't seem like your credits differ from if you do good or bad in a game. Like you always get the same amount of credits no mater what. I know you can change this before the release, so please do.

I don't have much to say about offline play. We are getting a campaign and tons of multiplayer maps to make up for its lacking content. I would love to see skirmish in the game before launch however.

Heroes in this game a pretty good. I love the way they play and some of the choices. But where are the rest? Like seriously, it's star wars, there are SO MANY CHARACTERS to choose from, we need more prequel and sequel BEFORE launch.

This leads me into the free DLC packs. This is great! However, there are some things that should be in the game at launch and not through DLC, such as skirmish and more heroes. Heroes are what everyone wants, so why not give it to them before launch and add in all the extra cool heroes later... Basically what I'm saying is that we NEED OBIWAN!

This game is fun to play, don't get me wrong, but it has its problems. The sounds and visuals are stunning. Also, some reinforcement prices needs to be adjusted. With some balance changes and my thoughts above this game would be great if not perfect.

Replies

• I think the game looks and plays great, however the offline content I'm afraid is going to be lacking. The campaign looks great but when it comes to the custom arcade they are lacking quite a bit in my opinion anyhow. They need to bring cool game modes to offline players such as Heroes v Villains, and Galactic Assault but just be able to play against bots and maybe with a friend in split screen.
  • I predict Obi-Wan will be in the game at launch.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    I predict Obi-Wan will be in the game at launch.

He wont be sorry bro