criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Vader’s original voice

If you search in tweeter a video of Darth Vader you can hear that his voice isn’t the original, it’s pretty good the actual voice but I prefer the original, who agrees?

Replies

• If you search in tweeter a video of Darth Vader you can hear that his voice isn’t the original, it’s pretty good the actual voice but I prefer the original, who agrees?

James Earl Jones is the original voice, while the guy who did Vader in The Force Unleashed and the last Battlefront is returning to do it again.
  • If you search in tweeter a video of Darth Vader you can hear that his voice isn’t the original, it’s pretty good the actual voice but I prefer the original, who agrees?

James Earl Jones is the original voice, while the guy who did Vader in The Force Unleashed and the last Battlefront is returning to do it again.

Yes, but I still prefer James Earl Jones’s voice, don’t you?
    And in the star fighter assault trailer they used the original voice

Yes, but I still prefer James Earl Jones’s voice, don’t you?
    And in the star fighter assault trailer they used the original voice

That was still Matt Sloan as Vader.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif