criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Add color to the Star Cards’ tier similarly to what we saw in the Alpha

Return the colors of star cards to its alpha form. The colors and look of the star cards in the beta seemed so bland and boring. They had no expression to themselves. My eyes usually light up in Destiny when I see a purple or golden engram be given to me. What we saw in the beta was dull. There wasn’t even a big difference between the look of silver and platinum. Return the color tier to where white = basic, green = common, blue = rare, and purple = legendary

Replies

• Landeaux wrote: »
    Return the colors of star cards to its alpha form. The colors and look of the star cards in the beta seemed so bland and boring. They had no expression to themselves. My eyes usually light up in Destiny when I see a purple or golden engram be given to me. What we saw in the beta was dull. There wasn’t even a big difference between the look of silver and platinum. Return the color tier to where white = basic, green = common, blue = rare, and purple = legendary
    in alpha its was:
    white(bronze)=common
    green(sliver)=uncommon
    blue(gold)=rare
    purple(platinum)=epic
    gold(unknown)=legendary
    i think the concept of legendary was abandoned in beta as it was not sighted in beta. or that its so rare you cant even get it.
    but to fix that sliver and platinum difference you could add more sparkles or shininess to the card.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • Cad_Bane
    6252 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I definitely agree with this! Colors really enhance the look of the the cards and make the rare ones seem special with the bright colors
  • yeah, colours made them look much cooler :)
  • I would like for the colours to return and was wondering this myself from watching videos of the alpha build.
  • I'll agree once more on this. Bring back the Warcraft rarity system! No joke, it really enhances the crate draw.
  • We want our bright neons back Dice! Make it happen!
  • Completley agree, i prefered the colors on the Alpha instead of the metal stuff in the beta, bronze and gold, and Silver with Platinum looked the same between them, and there was no emotion on opening crates with that colors
  • Agreed

• Yea I agree with you guys it looks 100% better in alpha.

Do Dice look at these forums by the way?
  • Solonite wrote: »
    Yea I agree with you guys it looks 100% better in alpha.

Do Dice look at these forums by the way?

They’re supposed to but people have lost hope over that. Mods monitor the threads and some are Devs for dice. If a mod really likes a discussion he could ping the discussion for Devs to specifically look at that thread
  • While I’m thinking of it: rename the “loot crates.” Make it sound like Star Wars. Something like “smugglers box,” “smugglers loot,” or “galactic resources.”