criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rank the game modes.

Everybody rank the game modes on how excited you are to play them.

For me it’s:
Galactic Assult
Heroes vs Villains
Strike
Starfighter Assult
Blast

How about you?

Replies

• Everybody rank the game modes on how excited you are to play them.

For me it’s:
    Galactic Assult
    Heroes vs Villains
    Strike
    Starfighter Assult
    Blast

How about you?

The same for me i find it boring to play team deathmatch in a galaxy far far away...
  • We played one map of GA, strike and SA only and we didn't even played Blast and HvV, how could we possibly rank them :|
  • We played one map of GA, strike and SA only and we didn't even played Blast and HvV, how could we possibly rank them :|

Did you even read my comment? I know that they’re not all out yet, which one are you most excited for?

Did you even read my comment? I know that they’re not all out yet, which one are you most excited for?

My bad :pensive:

Mine would be

1- Galatic Assault

2- Starfighter Assault

3- HvV

4- Blast

5- Strike(if the beta is anything to go by, this game mode will be the worst game mode that has ever surfaced a video game.)
  • For me:

1. Starfighter Assault (best mode in the beta)

2. Galactic Assault (not perfect, but still good)

3. Blast

4. HvV

5. Strike (worst thing in the beta, very unbalanced, a bit boring)

Hopefully, the version of Strike in the beta was not representative, or just a bad level.

My bad :pensive:

Mine would be

1- Galatic Assault

2- Starfighter Assault

3- HvV

4- Blast

5- Strike(if the beta is anything to go by, this game mode will be the worst game mode that has ever surfaced a video game.)

Strike will be different on every map I think but I agree. The mode on Takodana reminds me of the final phase of infiltation in the last game.
  • CommanderMagge
    105 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    1. Starfighter Assault.
    2. Galactic Assault
    3. Blast
    4. Heroes vs Villains
    5. Strike
  • bfloo
    13731 posts Member
    GA

Strike

SA

the rumored 1v1 Hero Duels (through arcade I guess)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

1. Conquest
    2. Space Battles
    3. Galactic Assault
    4. HvV
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

1. Conquest
    2. Space Battles
    3. Galactic Assault
    4. HvV

There is no Conquest.
  • For me them are

1. Heroes vs villains
    2. Galactic assault
    3. Starfighter assault

Probably will only try other modes a bit and leave it there.
  • 1. Starfighter Assault
    2. Galactic Assault
    3. Strike
    4. Blast
    5. Heroes vs Villains
    1. Conquest
    2. Space Battles
    3. Galactic Assault
    4. HvV

There is no Conquest.

They are a kid that works on the basis that keep repeating the same old same old ( as evidence by forum history ) and the parent might change their reaction....Hmmm
  • Quizolio
    3221 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Based on what I've played thus far:
    1: Starfighter Assault (the revamped controls and mechanics are amazing. Had the most fun with this during the Beta)
    2: Galactic Assault
    3: Strike (didn't care for this one. Played one or two games and never really went back to it)

Modes I'm excited for:
    1: Heroes vs Villains (given that it isn't ruined later on like in BF2015, this will be one of the modes I spend the most time in)
    2: Blast
    "A thing called grammar needs a buff."
    - tankertoad
  • Quizolio wrote: »
    1: Starfighter Assault (the revamped controls and mechanics are amazing. Had the most fun with this during the Beta)
    3: Strike (didn't care for this one. Played one or two games and never really went back to it)

Modes I'm excited for:
    1: Heroes vs Villains (given that it isn't ruined later on like in BF2015, this will be one of the modes I spend the most time in)

How was hvv ruined? I bought BF2015 on sale and by then all the seasons were out, so im just curious how it changed.
  • Quizolio wrote: »

Modes I'm excited for:

How was hvv ruined? I bought BF2015 on sale and by then all the seasons were out, so im just curious how it changed.

For a while it was 5 rounds long, then they changed it to 3 before I quit the game. It completely destroyed it for me.
    - tankertoad
  • Ok, thanks for answering!
  • bfloo
    13731 posts Member
    Quizolio wrote: »

Modes I'm excited for:

For a while it was 5 rounds long, then they changed it to 3 before I quit the game. It completely destroyed it for me.

They changed it back

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Modes I'm excited for:

They changed it back

They did? Its been a long time since I laid hands on my copy of the game.
    - tankertoad
  • Was about to reply that aint that what it is right now. Didnt think all the way trough :smiley:
  • Was about to reply that aint that what it is right now. Didnt think all the way trough :smiley:

My apologies.
    - tankertoad
  • bfloo
    13731 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Modes I'm excited for:

They changed it back

They did? Its been a long time since I laid hands on my copy of the game.

It took longer than expected, but it got changed back.

h846398gb27k.png