Emperor Palpatine suggestions
Hello there! Now we have both the Prequel Trilogy and Original Trilogy in Battlefront 2, and I think it would be fun if you gave Palpatine his lightsaber this time. You can see him use his lightsaber in one episode of the Clone Wars tv show and in Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith. I have suggestions that you can read below.
- You can let the Emperor switch between lightning and lightsaber.
- You can create two versions of him, Original trilogy version (Emperor Palpatine) with only lightning abilities, Prequel trilogy version (Darth Sidious) with both lightning and lightsaber abilities, the Original trilogy version can have black clothes and the Prequel trilogy version can have red clothes.
- You can customize his abilities, for example, you can choose force lightning, saber throw, force choke, or force lightning, chain lightning and saber rush etc.
- If you decide to add Count Dooku in the future, Dooku and Palpatine can have different lightning abilities, for example, Dooku can throw lightning bolts, and be able to lift the enemies from the ground and throw them away while using force lightning. Palpatine can have force lightning that stuns and kill enemies and use chain lightning. Dooku can use force lightning with one hand and Palpatine can use force lightning with two hands.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 34.5K General Discussion
- 4K Gameplay Discussion
- 7.1K Feedback & Suggestions
- 574 Community Events and Creations
- 1.4K Star Wars™ Battlefront II Recruitment
- 2.6K Off-topic