criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

KOTOR on Xbox One

Woot!

(dat music tho)
Failed to connect to EA Online.

Replies

• TheStalker88
    6047 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    It's available? Awesome!
  • It's available? Awesome!

In the store?? Can't find it....
  • WarfareKiller41
    5983 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    RIFRIG wrote: »
    It's available? Awesome!

It will be available on Tuesday.
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.
  • RIFRIG wrote: »
    It's available? Awesome!

It will be available on Tuesday.

Thanks.........Installing now from an old disc copy.
  • Yesssss. How much does it cost?
  • I'm in the UK it's £8.99.............free for me cause I searched out my original from storage.

Fast load times make the game flow so much better than on my original Xbox.
  • TheStalker88
    6047 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah it's about that in Canada too. Game is awesome but the controls are abit hard to learn. There is no black circle button on xbone controller, etc.
  • DXlolman
    542 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah it's about that in Canada too. Game is awesome but the controls are abit hard to learn. There is no black circle button on xbone controller, etc.

The White/Black buttons have been replaced by Left Bumper/Right Bumper. Which is easy to learn if you used a duke and other OG Xbox controllers before along time ago.

As much i love the KOTOR series i already have this on my apple device which is basically the same including the graphical changes and played it way too much to not re-enjoy it till a long time. However i can not wait for the KOTOR II sith lords and possibly Pandemics Battlefronts backwards comparability as i enjoyed those much as KOTOR I.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • Nice. Any good guides for kotor out there? Need to learn what skills to invest in to become a good sith lord. Persuasion is key Ive heard and it really helps alot in the game
  • Greatest Star Wars game of all time.
  • Oh wow, I didn't realize OG XB compatibility was already here. It was one of the few games that was BC on the 360 as well so it's no surprise it's one of the first.

For anyone who hasn't played it, get this game, no matter if it's on your pc, your phone, or your Xbox. This was literally the game I bought an Xbox to play back in the day, and it was worth every penny. It uses the old StarWars RPG rules system, which is basically DND 3.0 and while that may seem daunting for people who never play tabletop, the game does an awsome job of teaching you the system.

Now we just need KotOR2, BF1&2 and Jedi Academy.
  • Now we just need KotOR2, BF1&2 and Jedi Academy.

Yes. All of the yes.
    Failed to connect to EA Online.