criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

DLC heroes leaked!

Prev1
Go to FireGuyGaming’s YouTube channel to get more details.

Light Side
Obi-Wan
Anakin
Padme
Jyn

Dark Side
Grevious
Dooku
Jango
Krennic

These could be wrong but who knows.

Replies

• That's a good list of characters
  • If true, these cover most all of the major bases that they need to cover. Jyn and Krennic make sense as well since they still have assets from the last game to work with.

They should at least try to add two more Sequel Trilogy heroes as well in order to bring the hero count up for that era.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
  • I really wanted IG-88. He was my dream character to have in the game
  • bfloo
    14496 posts Member
    If content is going to be added based off of what players want, how are they already planned out?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »
    If content is going to be added based off of what players want, how are they already planned out?

Im assuming there basing it off of what they've seen requested (or demanded), but I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's just someone making it up and just guessing what they think we'll get.
  • thats a good list of heroes i just don't see why padme would be in the game i understand she shot a couple times but she's a senator lol the republic isn't gonna be hey we need padme they'll be more like we need anakin or obi wan
  • Only Jyn, Krennic, Obi-Wan, and Grievous are "confirmed"

The rest he just said had high chances because they're main characters
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    That list looks great, but pardon me for being skeptical. For one, we pretty much know for a fact that Phasma and Finn are coming in season 1.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • If true, these cover most all of the major bases that they need to cover. Jyn and Krennic make sense as well since they still have assets from the last game to work with.

They should at least try to add two more Sequel Trilogy heroes as well in order to bring the hero count up for that era.

That's fake, the leaker himselff went out and said he never said anakin, padme, jango and dooku would be added.

Just krennic, jyn, obi wan and grievous are confirmed according to him.
  • Good list, but I miss Mace Windu.
  • seth5434 wrote: »
    thats a good list of heroes i just don't see why padme would be in the game i understand she shot a couple times but she's a senator lol the republic isn't gonna be hey we need padme they'll be more like we need anakin or obi wan

Leia is a princess and she can still handle herself. Saying Padme shot a couple of times is just crazy. She went back to her home planet to fight to free it from the trade federation, rather than waiting like for the senate to help her people. She survived being chained up and having an oversized tiger tryin to maul her. She personally stormed the throne room and captured Newt Gunray, which was the most important part of the plan to end the seige of Naboo.
  • Got to be fake but I would be so happy getting Padme and Jyn.

Hopefully the two sequel heroes are either Ben Kenobi and IG-88
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    IG 88 would have to go up against C3PO or some other light side character lol. Devs won't put both old and young Kenobis in. There's like noone to pair up with poor IG88 though
  • IG 88 would have to go up against C3PO or some other light side character lol. Devs won't put both old and young Kenobis in.

If he needs a droid to fight, make it K2SO!
  • IG 88 would have to go up against C3PO or some other light side character lol. Devs won't put both old and young Kenobis in. There's like noone to pair up with poor IG88 though

Cassian ??

Both could be long range heroes
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hey not bad. K2SO would be an awesome droid to pair up vs IG88. And IG88 also existed in K2SOs period so all good there
  • IG 88 would have to go up against C3PO or some other light side character lol. Devs won't put both old and young Kenobis in. There's like noone to pair up with poor IG88 though

Cassian. Both could act as snipers
    Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • If that ends up being true, that’s a pretty good list. Old Ben is still my most wanted, but Dooku will have to do for old guys wielding a saber I guess.
    Hey not bad. K2SO would be an awesome droid to pair up vs IG88. And IG88 also existed in K2SOs period so all good there

I like this idea a lot. They would bring a nice cosmetic change to the hero roster being almost entirely humanoid.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • These could be wrong but who knows.

They're wrong.

• DynamitePro26
    1169 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I saw the video as well. I imagine the dlc's wll be:

Finn and Phasma - Crait (obviously)
    Jyn and Krennic - Rogue one (Also quite obvious)
    Grievous and Obi Wan- Utapau (They battle there)
    Padme and Jango - Geonosis (Only place you see them together)
    Anakin and Dooku - Coruscant (in the battle in space aboard The Invisible hand)
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • Reddit link pls
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• Okay seems not to be a leak or anything else. Just click bait.
    Btw every list without Ahsoka is a bad list.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• DynamitePro26
    1169 posts Member
    edited October 2017
  • bfloo
    14496 posts Member
    Okay seems not to be a leak or anything else. Just click bait.

Almost as bad as a list without Hondo.

h846398gb27k.png

• DarthJ
    6153 posts Member

Ahsoka wont make it past Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace and potentially Padme at the least
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ
    6153 posts Member
    But yeah this list is probably made up

Liar liar pants on fire
  • Okay seems not to be a leak or anything else. Just click bait.

Maybe, but fire guy's pretty reliable. He put out a leaked hero list a few months ago and so far it's been 100% true.
    Watch the video for more details on how he obtained the link.
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    But yeah this list is probably made up

Liar liar pants on fire

The leaker is legitimate, but his words have been twisted
    Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Ahsoka and Ventress pls... as like an animated legacy pack

Ahsoka wont make it past Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace and potentially Padme at the least
    I've seen her on more lists than Mace. Movie characters shouldn't always take priority, the most wanted characters should take priority. They're aiming to please more people.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • DarthJ
    6153 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

I've seen her on more lists than Mace. Movie characters shouldn't always take priority, the most wanted characters should take priority. They're aiming to please more people.

But who is more well known of the 2?

Mace. Ahsoka failed to appear in the movies, while Mace was in the movies and the clone wars series.
  • bfloo
    14496 posts Member

Mace. Ahsoka failed to appear in the movies, while Mace was in the movies and the clone wars series.

Barris was in a movie, people that never watched cw would still have no idea of who she is or why she has a small following.

h846398gb27k.png

You think being in the movies is so significant. It's really not, not as much as you think at least. Ahsoka was only in the TV shows, and yet she is one of the most beloved characters in the SW universe. She even has her own novel.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Ahsoka_Tano
    7341 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    x.

"Well known" like Bossk, Dengar or Nien? Fan favorites and heroes with a fun gameplay are always welcome. I am not going to re create the same discussion. Just wanted to mention it.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

You think being in the movies is so significant. It's really not, not as much as you think at least. Ahsoka was only in the TV shows, and yet she is one of the most beloved characters in the SW universe. She even has her own novel.

Truth
  • Popcorn at the ready
    Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Go to FireGuyGaming’s YouTube channel to get more details.
    Light Side
    • Obi-Wan
    • Anakin
    • Padme
    • Jyn
    Dark Side
    • Grevious
    • Dooku
    • Jango
    • Krennic
    This list is likely, except of Padmé regarding a dev tweet. Also Jyn and Krennic won't really make sense post launch. Post launch will have a focus on ST first and then CW.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

I never said ahsoka wasn't loved. I prefer ahsoka too, but Mace appeared in 3 movies, 2 tv series, and over 30 books, while ahsoka appeared in 2 tv series and a couple of books.

Barris was in a movie, people that never watched cw would still have no idea of who she is or why she has a small following.

Because she is a background character and she appears in like 2 shots of the film, unlike Mace Windu. Trust me, go up to a mediocre star wars fan, and they will only know mace, due to no knowledge of the extended universe, tv series.
  • I can't imagine that Mace will have a fun gameplay. Maybe if they make him op.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Because she is a background character and she appears in like 2 shots of the film, unlike Mace Windu. Trust me, go up to a mediocre star wars fan, and they will only know mace, due to no knowledge of the extended universe, tv series.

Trust me majority of the Star Wars fans still don't know who Bossk, Dengar, Nien, IG88 or Greedo are.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• bfloo
    14496 posts Member

Lets not push it with most beloved, the majority of Star Wars fans have never even heard of her.

The majority of Star Wars fans only know the films.

h846398gb27k.png

Lets not push it with most beloved, the majority of Star Wars fans have never even heard of her.

Thank you.

Thank you.

We’re also talking about gamers, which the majority are younger than the og fans

Trust me majority of the Star Wars fans still don't know who Bossk, Dengar, Nien, IG88 or Greedo are.
    bfloo wrote: »

I'm saying that mace is more well known than ahsoka, not why ahsoka shouldn't be in the game.
  • Blazur
    4468 posts Member
    Ugh, I regret replying to this thread.
    The greatest teacher, failure is.
  • In my opinion, the majority of Star Wars fans is always open for new Star Wars content they don't know yet. More to explore. They don't know Iden or the campaign story yet, but will probably enjoy them.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

• koprich
    1438 posts Member
    Good list but no Windu is criminal. Get rid of boring Padme for Windu and that's golden!

Interested to see how they differentiate the two Fetts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!