criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Heroes/villains+dlc's we want in B2

A_C0NFU53D_SH03
581 posts Member
edited November 2017
I'm going to start off by saying this and 95% of the fanbase agrees, the OT has been milked extensively. We want prequel content more than anything. EA has done an amazing job with this game and these heroes/maps being added down the line would make all rejoice in tears.
Utapau- Obi Wan Kenobi/General Grevious
Definitely the most requested out there. It would make a fun reenactment of their duel no doubt! *cough* *cough*
-Geonosis Mace Windu/Count Dooku
This is how it was in the original B2 and is the most logical choice for heroes on this map. Why not! :)
-Jedi Temple Shaak Ti/Pre suit Vader with Jedi knights or some kind of temple guards vs clones. Master Ti was the only council member present at the temple and actually dueled Vader in the ROTS novel (which is basically just like the movie just with more stuff we weren't able to see). She outmaneuvered him. Windu left her in charge in case anything happened while she was gone. This would also solve the Anakin vs Vader problem with him being a villain.
-Coruscant City Padme Amidala/Zam Wessel
She gets a lot more screen time than Bossk. Plus female power FTW!

Replies

• GA = Bespin, Scarif, Jedha, Crait, Canto bight, Coruscant, Geonosis, Utapau, Umbara and Felucia

SA = Malevolence, Naboo, Coruscant, Supremacy, D'qar, Eadu, Scarif and Death star 1

Heroes = Jyn, Krennic, Dengar, IG-88, Ackbar, Cassian, Obi wan(old ben skin), Grievous, Anakin, Dooku, Mace Windu, Jango, Padme, Cad Bane.

the dream
  • Imagine a staged objective of the attack on the temple. Would be amazing!
  • I'm going to start off by saying this and 95% of the fanbase agrees, the OT has been milked extensively. We want prequel content more than anything.

False, go away troll.
  • Utapau - Obi-Wan, Grievous
    Geonosis - Anakin, Dooku
    Coruscant - Padme, Jango
    Jedha - Jyn, Krennic
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • GA = Bespin, Scarif, Jedha, Crait, Canto ****, Coruscant, Geonosis, Utapau, Umbara and Felucia

SA = Malevolence, Naboo, Coruscant, Supremacy, D'qar, Eadu, Scarif and Death star 1

Heroes = Jyn, Krennic, Dengar, IG-88, Ackbar, Cassian, Obi wan(old ben skin), Grievous, Anakin, Dooku, Mace Windu, Jango, Padme, Cad Bane.

the dream

Now that's a nice list

Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • I'm going to start off by saying this and 95% of the fanbase agrees, the OT has been milked extensively. We want prequel content more than anything.

False, go away troll.

I'm not the troll
  • Game isn't out, DLC discussion has started.

k
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
  • Game isn't out, DLC discussion has started.

k

Since we know what will be in the game at launch I don't see a problem here.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • I'm all for more prequel content but I'd prefer if it were elements exclusive to the New Canon. I'm pretty fond of it despite the major qualms many seem to have. I like its feeling, especially the focus on mysticism that's been reinstated within the Force using branches.

These elements could be an OT Battle of Jakku, Lothal, Raada, any Rogue One content. I'm shying away from early elements like Gorse and Cynda or OT Ryloth, where the Rebellion wasn't involved majorly. As you can probably tell, I'm pretty stoked about Outpost Delta being the Hoth map.

I'd even prefer Sequel content to Prequel era content, honestly. The prequel era is still a little messy, even where Canon is concerned, and doesn't feel half as fresh as the OT and ST eras. I think I'm just basing this largely off of my own personal, completely irrational feeling. Wonderful.

Prequel trilogy content I'd be pretty fond of is anything related to Scipio, Geonosis, or Utapau. Mygeeto would be quite snazzy, actually. I'd quite like some visualisation of the Battle of Mahranee and a bit more expansion on the Siege of Mandalore -- I'd probably cry if this got introduced. Even Master Vos and the Battle of Boz Pity -- I've fond memories of playing as Admiral Ackbar on Boz Pity in Battlefront: Renegade Squadron.

But yeah, I'm all for even more OT content. ST next, and lastly PT content. Uhm, I'm not sure why. Sorry chaps.
  • SharokGG wrote: »
    I'm all for more prequel content but I'd prefer if it were elements exclusive to the New Canon. I'm pretty fond of it despite the major qualms many seem to have. I like its feeling, especially the focus on mysticism that's been reinstated within the Force using branches.

These elements could be an OT Battle of Jakku, Lothal, Raada, any Rogue One content. I'm shying away from early elements like Gorse and Cynda or OT Ryloth, where the Rebellion wasn't involved majorly. As you can probably tell, I'm pretty stoked about Outpost Delta being the Hoth map.

I'd even prefer Sequel content to Prequel era content, honestly. The prequel era is still a little messy, even where Canon is concerned, and doesn't feel half as fresh as the OT and ST eras. I think I'm just basing this largely off of my own personal, completely irrational feeling. Wonderful.

Prequel trilogy content I'd be pretty fond of is anything related to Scipio, Geonosis, or Utapau. Mygeeto would be quite snazzy, actually. I'd quite like some visualisation of the Battle of Mahranee and a bit more expansion on the Siege of Mandalore -- I'd probably cry if this got introduced. Even Master Vos and the Battle of Boz Pity -- I've fond memories of playing as Admiral Ackbar on Boz Pity in Battlefront: Renegade Squadron.

But yeah, I'm all for even more OT content. ST next, and lastly PT content. Uhm, I'm not sure why. Sorry chaps.

Mygeeto would be amazing but I'm not sure who the villain on it would be...unless they released it with just Ki Adi Mundi
  • JMaster
    2159 posts Member
    Anything and everything, as long as it's fun. I'm partial to much more Clone Wars/Prequel stuff, as well as Rogue One (the entire main cast would all be great heroes, and Krennic + Greedo and the Empire Bounty Hunters could be their counters), but yeah, whatever works! I'm also very cool with them bringing in Jabba's Palace, the Death Star Trench Run, and all the Bespin maps back soon after launch. I loved all those maps so, yeah.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.