criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Think about the length of this muliplayer

Yubnub24
25 posts Member
edited November 2017
Think about it.... One match of Theed, if gone through all 3 stages takes almost 30 min. Not to mention trying to play on both sides which takes us up to an hour of gameplay to try both sides in one map, WE HAVE 11 MAPS EACH AT LEAST ONE HOUR LONG OF GAMEPLAY Each map has different reinforcements, your not going to see a Naboo star fighter on Yavin 4, this means at the least 11 hours of gameplay at least!!! That doesn't even include playing these maps all over again or playing every different renforcement in the maps. People talk about blocking and the lack of prequel heros (which I agree with by the way, about the heros not blocking) but look at this massive multiplayer, the single play looks small compared to the repeatability of this multiplayer, not including the starfighter maps or strike modes. So hyped for the base multiplayer I don't have words for how much better this is than the battlefront 2015.

Replies

  • Too bad has loot crates and no one will playing
  • Yep a lot of content :)
  • That is because there are no words for how much better this is than 2015. It is better in ALL OF THE THINGS.
  • Too bad has loot crates and no one will playing
    Kinda ironic, it seems the game has hooked onto you already, considering the amount of time and replies you've been on threads.
  • I'm hoping since there's more maps this time, we won't have to play each one twice.

  • Too bad has loot crates and no one will playing


    Moar salt, please :)
  • Yubnub24 wrote: »
    Think about it.... One match of Theed, if gone through all 3 stages takes almost 30 min. Not to mention trying to play on both sides which takes us up to an hour of gameplay to try both sides in one map, WE HAVE 11 MAPS EACH AT LEAST ONE HOUR LONG OF GAMEPLAY Each map has different reinforcements, your not going to see a Naboo star fighter on Yavin 4, this means at the least 11 hours of gameplay at least!!! That doesn't even include playing these maps all over again or playing every different renforcement in the maps. People talk about blocking and the lack of prequel heros (which I agree with by the way, about the heros not blocking) but look at this massive multiplayer, the single play looks small compared to the repeatability of this multiplayer, not including the starfighter maps or strike modes. So hyped for the base multiplayer I don't have words for how much better this is than the battlefront 2015.

    Because of the variety in gameplay throughout all 11 maps, I can see this community lasting, the only thing that can doom the multiplayer is the crates.
  • Yubnub24 wrote: »
    Think about it.... One match of Theed, if gone through all 3 stages takes almost 30 min. Not to mention trying to play on both sides which takes us up to an hour of gameplay to try both sides in one map, WE HAVE 11 MAPS EACH AT LEAST ONE HOUR LONG OF GAMEPLAY Each map has different reinforcements, your not going to see a Naboo star fighter on Yavin 4, this means at the least 11 hours of gameplay at least!!! That doesn't even include playing these maps all over again or playing every different renforcement in the maps. People talk about blocking and the lack of prequel heros (which I agree with by the way, about the heros not blocking) but look at this massive multiplayer, the single play looks small compared to the repeatability of this multiplayer, not including the starfighter maps or strike modes. So hyped for the base multiplayer I don't have words for how much better this is than the battlefront 2015.

    Because of the variety in gameplay throughout all 11 maps, I can see this community lasting, the only thing that can doom the multiplayer is the crates.

    I can totally agree
  • Too bad has loot crates and no one will playing

    I'll be playing. GG.
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • RedReVenge
    1215 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Too bad has loot crates and no one will playing

    I see the argument from both sides. EA has addressed the issue perfectly.
  • Too bad has loot crates and no one will playing

    I guess we'll all have fun without you then.
    TFA-10.7.gif
  • Beaver
    1735 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Too bad has loot crates and no one will playing

    Wrong... I will be buying loot crates to support post launch content, and I will be playing the heck out of this game just as tens of thousands of other players will be. Grow up, and quit whining about loot boxes already, it is what it is, and all the whining and crying in the world wont change anything.

    Not to be an ****, but you people are beating a dead horse now. Really starting to get old.
  • Beaver wrote: »
    Too bad has loot crates and no one will playing

    Wrong... I will be buying loot crates to support post launch content, and I will be playing the heck out of this game just as tens of thousands of other players will be. Grow up, and quit whining about loot boxes already, it is what it is, and all the whining and crying in the world wont change anything.

    Not to be an ****, but you people are beating a dead horse now. Really starting to get old.

    Are you buying crates only to support them? How nice.
  • Beaver
    1735 posts Member
    Tomm3hgunn wrote: »
    Beaver wrote: »
    Too bad has loot crates and no one will playing

    Wrong... I will be buying loot crates to support post launch content, and I will be playing the heck out of this game just as tens of thousands of other players will be. Grow up, and quit whining about loot boxes already, it is what it is, and all the whining and crying in the world wont change anything.

    Not to be an ****, but you people are beating a dead horse now. Really starting to get old.

    Are you buying crates only to support them? How nice.

    No, not only to support post launch development.... I support myself first and for most. I work to many hours a week to keep up with people living for free in their parents basement and gaming 8 hours a day, loot boxes will be a wonderful way for me to keep up and stay on an even keel.

    A win for EA and a win for me.
  • No sure what to think about the crates. Frankly, don't think I really care. I'll buy and use what I can with in game money but I refuse to spend real dollars on this game. If and when it appears that I'm falling behind or losing battles because I haven't spent money, then I'll probably get frustrated and stop playing.

    I'm just not interested in spending more money than the $80 I've already spent on the deluxe edition. But we all know EA is one of the greediest companies on the planet so I'm sure they'll be turning this game into a pay to play affair before long.
  • tts42572 wrote: »
    No sure what to think about the crates. Frankly, don't think I really care. I'll buy and use what I can with in game money but I refuse to spend real dollars on this game. If and when it appears that I'm falling behind or losing battles because I haven't spent money, then I'll probably get frustrated and stop playing.

    I'm just not interested in spending more money than the $80 I've already spent on the deluxe edition. But we all know EA is one of the greediest companies on the planet so I'm sure they'll be turning this game into a pay to play affair before long.

    pay to Play? sounds good.
  • Guys this thread isn't about look crates.

    I'm excited to get my hands on everything as well. There is so much content just with one game mode like you mentioned I imagine this game will keep us busy for a long time to come.
  • Guys this thread isn't about look crates.

    I'm excited to get my hands on everything as well. There is so much content just with one game mode like you mentioned I imagine this game will keep us busy for a long time to come.

    What he said, I never wanted this to be a debate about the crates
  • Does anybody know if multiplayer rank transfers from the ea access trial to the full game?
  • Does anybody know if multiplayer rank transfers from the ea access trial to the full game?

    Yes they do, everything does.
Sign In or Register to comment.