criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Which Galactic Assault map are you most hyped up for?

Leave your answer in the comments below!!
(Mine is Starkiller Base)

Replies

• Kashyyyk is one I'm excited for.
    However, I am also excited for Starkiller Base and Mos Eisley
  • Kamino! Today's graphics are gonna make it look awesome!
  • Strato258 wrote: »
    Kamino! Today's graphics are gonna make it look awesome!

there is leaked gameplay of it. Xfactor accidently posted it a bit before the beta, although theres no indoors.

My most anticipated would be starkiller or kashyyyk
  • drewpedo wrote: »
    Strato258 wrote: »
    Kamino! Today's graphics are gonna make it look awesome!

there is leaked gameplay of it. Xfactor accidently posted it a bit before the beta, although theres no indoors.

My most anticipated would be starkiller or kashyyyk

We've seen indoors in the Lando vids....
  • Kashyyyk and Mos Eisley in terms of visuals.

Death Star II and Starkiller Base in terms of story.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • I find myself curious as to how Hoth is going to work compared to Walker Assault in the previous game, and how the T-47 Airspeeder is going to be balanced.
    A proud supporter of #SoloPlayersMatter. Congratulations everyone... we did it. Instant Action has returned. Now go on and play. Have fun... and may the Force be with you. Always.
  • I say kasshyk and kamino i love PT
  • Kashyyyk and Hoth. The new Hoth map looks beautiful and I can't want to ride tauntauns and re-recreate the Battle of Hoth. And Kashyyyk... I mean, come on, it's Kashyyyk! Plus, Kashyyk and Hoth are said to be the largest maps in the game.
  • Mos Eisley probably. I remember everyone wanting a Mos Eisley map so badly in the last game. As my favorite maps to play in the original tho, I have some hope for the Hoth map too. Kashyyk tho, I dunno. I never seem to enjoy forest maps in shooters, even though they're usually visually quite pretty.