criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Stop Complaining About Blast

Even though I'm enjoying the list of game modes available for BFII and can't wait to play them, Blast is a great way to just simply get kills, test your gunplay and improve on how well you can handle close-quarters combat when you feel like not playing objective-based game modes.

It's also definitely a good way to build skill and improve reflexes. You play enough Blast for a while, jump into other game modes and you'll tear up whilst following objectives. It's a game mode I hugely enjoy and am so glad it's back.

The only people who don't like Blast are scrubs who suck at it because they're lame at shooters, rage-quiters who can't handle the pressure of intense close-quarters action because, once again, they're scrubs, and losers who worry about lowering their K/D ratio because, you guessed it, they're scrubs.

I'm just so glad Cargo isn't back. Running back and forth to the same boring points literally made it the worst and dullest game mode around. RIP.

Quit complaining about Blast and GIT GUD SCRUBS!
"DEW IT."
p1jlhhgtai3b.png
"I am the Senate."

Replies

• never seen someone complain about blast lol ok
  • As a noob FPS player on BF2015, Blast was an excellent mode to develop skills for the objective modes

I'm glad it's returning as the new game will be another learning curve for me

There's been a few discussions lately about people complaining that Blast is returning
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

There was another thread earlier where a guy said people who play blast have lower iqs and that he didnt understand why they even have team deathmatch in a shooter game lol

There was another thread earlier where a guy said people who play blast have lower iqs and that he didnt understand why they even have team deathmatch in a shooter game lol

No TDM in a shooter is like no caffeine in coffee - it just doesn't make any sense
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Not a big blast fan but I have no problems with it, as of now it may be the only competitive mode in this game. Also not a huge cargo fan, but I have played my share. Really hoping they add a dropzone or like type game mode, it was far and away my favorite.
  • Not a big blast fan but I have no problems with it, as of now it may be the only competitive mode in this game. Also not a huge cargo fan, but I have played my share. Really hoping they add a dropzone or like type game mode, it was far and away my favorite.

I will miss Doris Run and Drop Zone, they were great as they were fun and got you running around each map. Hopefully they return in some form or another within Strike
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Droid Run*
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • You know by saying people suck they will just get angry and gain nothing from this.
  • Hence why they need to GIT GUD
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • ?????
  • Blast is a great game mode. I need to get good but it's my favorite. Glad it's in arcade for when a "rage quit" I can still play and feel like a beast when I'm really a ?
  • Tulup
  • Arcade will be good for some offline instant action
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Even though I'm enjoying the list of game modes available for BFII and can't wait to play them, Blast is a great way to just simply get kills, test your gunplay and improve on how well you can handle close-quarters combat when you feel like not playing objective-based game modes.

It's also definitely a good way to build skill and improve reflexes. You play enough Blast for a while, jump into other game modes and you'll tear up whilst following objectives. It's a game mode I hugely enjoy and am so glad it's back.

The only people who don't like Blast are scrubs who suck at it because they're lame at shooters, rage-quiters who can't handle the pressure of intense close-quarters action because, once again, they're scrubs, and losers who worry about lowering their K/D ratio because, you guessed it, they're scrubs.

I'm just so glad Cargo isn't back. Running back and forth to the same boring points literally made it the worst and dullest game mode around. RIP.

You created a whole new topic based on my topic "WHY IS BLAST BACK?", I'm honored. BTW not liking Blast has nothing to do with needing to GIT GUD. I end up as MVP on every match of Blast I play now, I still hate TDM, there is no challenge in the gamemode for me. And it will be my least played gamemode.
  • EvazanJr wrote: »
    ?????

Greatest comment on the thread.

No TDM in a shooter is like no caffeine in coffee - it just doesn't make any sense

What about Rainbow Six Seige and Overwatch?
    ?????

Greatest comment on the internet.

Fixed that for you :p
  • Even though I'm enjoying the list of game modes available for BFII and can't wait to play them, Blast is a great way to just simply get kills, test your gunplay and improve on how well you can handle close-quarters combat when you feel like not playing objective-based game modes.

You created a whole new topic based on my topic "WHY IS BLAST BACK?", I'm honored. BTW not liking Blast has nothing to do with needing to GIT GUD. I end up as MVP on every match of Blast I play now, I still hate TDM, there is no challenge in the gamemode for me. And it will be my least played gamemode.

Cool story
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."

What about them? They don't concern me. RSS is a decent game, Overwatch is overrated (just a PG Unreal Tournament)
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
    ?????

Greatest comment on the internet.

Fixed that for you :p

thank you!

What about them? They don't concern me. RSS is a decent game, Overwatch is overrated (just a PG Unreal Tournament)

RSS is my favorite shooter of 2015 - mid-2016 can I guess yours was COD?
  • CoD was legit back in 2012
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • No need for this thread.

GR8 B8 M8
    The greatest moderator that EA has ever had.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!