criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. With over 3000 fun and kind members to play with.

Prev13456
AODLogoHD.png
217361_deatil_01.jpg

ABOUT AOD
Clan AOD is a mature gaming community established in 1999, supporting many games from several different genres. Currently there are over 3000 ACTIVE memberes, which means never having to play alone. We are a relaxed community that would rather have a good time then be on top of the leader boards (not to say we cant have both from time to time).

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM AOD
  • Friendly members, we are always here to help with whatever we can.
  • Members playing from around the world.
  • Fair play: zero tolerance for cheating/glitching or anything to give an unfair advantage over someone else.
  • A mature community that likes to have fun.
  • stability we are not going away any time soon.

WHAT WE OFFER IN AOD
  • A dedicated TeamSpeak server.
  • Opportunity to be part of a team greator then any individual.
  • Forum community supported by thousands of fellow AOD members
  • Opportunity for in clan promotions/advancement.
  • Clan vs clan matches.
  • A whole lot of fun.

SO WHY END UP ALONE LIKE THIS
maxresdefault.jpg
When you could come join a community that will be there to have your back
Come check us out at ClanAOD.net
Apply with in

Replies

• OlGr777
    43 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Squad play is going to be a big part of Battlefront 2 so come squad up with AOD! We're all ready to hit the ground running once the game's released, join up at www.ClanAOD.net and be part of a team focused on playing the objective while having fun.
  • Hi!
    My name is Actarusk, I am lvl100 on the previous BF and i am determinated to do the same for the BF2.
    I saw your team several times so that's why i tought to you.
    Thanks for your consideration
  • Hey thanks I'll add you on origin when I get home. For now you could go to ClanAOD.net to apply.
  • OlGr777
    43 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hey Actarusk, I've sent you a friend request in Origin.

For anyone else reading this, come join us! We've already started playing with the early access and getting hyped up to start playing on general release next week! www.clanaod.net to apply!

WrpIliD.jpg
  • Well having played a few hours of the early access release I can say teamwork is going to be really important! So come join one of the best!

www.clanaod.net
  • This game is amazing and so much more fun when your in a group messing around. So come join up and have some fun.
  • hey everyone! what timezone do you usually have your events ? i'm looking for something within the european timezone and i'm wondering if this is relevant.

thanks!
  • we do them at two different times so the eu members have their time and us guys have a later time. Thats not to say that us and eu guys don't play together it just makes it easier for everyone to be able to join an event.

The times are not set in stone but eu time is around noon et and the us time is around 9 pm et
  • Release is almost upon us so if you're looking to team up and PTFO, or more importantly have someone cover your back!, come check us out at www.clandaod.net
  • think i posted in older forum thread but post again here just signed up on your site looking forward to play this new game with you all having a blast in the trial still.
  • yep just sent you a pm on our forums. look forward to playing with you as well so we could rule the galaxy!!!! lol
  • I've been in AOD for 9 years and it's been one of the best gaming related experiences I have ever had in a clan. Great people, Great events, Great structure, and a **** of a lot of fun.
  • An American clan that caters to all regions of the Globe. UK myself, 2012 as my belt. Never looked back. Fun without the hassle.
  • 10 new applications in the last week, come and add to those numbers! We're currently sitting at 44 full time members so you'll never play alone. Teamwork is looking at being vital in the game, how many times have you killed someone only to be killed from behind?, so come join a squad that'll have your back.

www.clanaod.net
  • I have been in clan AOD for around 5 months and I LOVE IT! The people here are amazing! We are getting new applications on a daily basis! Come join the fun!
  • I just applied to this clan and I hope that I have a great experience with my first pc clan.
  • AOD_sneaky561
    95 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Welcome just sent you a pm on our forums.

We have been getting a lot of new people in. So come join them like whynotzoidberg is going to.
  • Nice! Hope to see you on Teamspeak soon!
  • I've been in AOD for 5 years and it's been one of the best gaming related experiences I have ever had in a clan. Great people, Great events, Great structure, and a **** of a lot of fun. Release is tomorrow!!! Join today!
    www.clanaod.net
  • With the release tomorrow now is a perfect time to join. Why would you wanna play alone when you could be playing with a bunch of friends? We have a ton of members from na, eu and beyond.
  • Hi all ! Just bought today the game so i`m preatty new to Bf2 but this will change with time :D !
    My Origin ID : Zimbrii

Regards,
    Radu
  • Well welcome to the game. Make sure you go to ClanAOD.net to fill out an app if you want to join us.
  • Hopefully see you in-game with us Zimbrii!
  • AOD_sneaky561
    95 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Welcome to release day everyone!!!! Let's join up and kill some rebel scum. Join us at ClanAOD.net
  • AOD_Insane wrote: »
    I've been in AOD for 9 years and it's been one of the best gaming related experiences I have ever had in a clan. Great people, Great events, Great structure, and a **** of a lot of fun.

No profanity on the forums Insane. <3
  • I am xerkun i play other games besides BF2 but i love starwars and all things it would be fun to have a group to play MP with, the only thing that i have is that i am a family man aswell is that a issue to join.
  • Family comes first no matter what. So that's no issue. Just come put a app in.
  • Fang
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Our environment is a relaxed one, unless you want to pursue a goal to better AOD with management. Real life comes first.

We welcome anyone and everyone! See you soon

• We are getting a lot of new people in. So come join them and let's have some fun.
  • Growing fast and playing lots! We've been extremely busy both on the recruiting front and in game, so if you've been playing and are looking to team up come and join AOD!

We had a 7 member Strike team yesterday and being able to chat using TeamSpeak was a great help, so if you've ever been frustrated with the lack of organisation on your team, it's another reason to come join us!

www.clanaod.net
  • We are getting a lot of new people in. So come join them and let's have some fun.
  • I wanted to rejoin but couldn't since I play HotS with a different community :(
  • I wanted to rejoin but couldn't since I play HotS with a different community :(

As long as the group you are a part of does not support any of the same games as AOD, there should not be an issue. Heroes of the Storm I believe is part of our Blizzard Universe, so there would be a conflict there.
  • We have been having a blast over here at AOD. With the launch of the game it has really been fun to see how the whole thing came together. We have had some successful streams with AOD members and we look forward to keep on doing it .
  • I've been in AOD for 5 years and it's been one of the best gaming related experiences I have ever had in a clan. Great people, Great events, Great structure, and a **** of a lot of fun. Release is tomorrow!!! Join today!
    www.clanaod.net
  • Hey I am a bad player, but want to improve

My Origin ID is : SabyKolk
  • Is there any way I can talk to you before joining?
  • Fang
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hey ho Kyky, we would love to play with ya. Sent ya (hopefully) a request on Origin (AOD_Fang), we can squad up with the rest of our guys and get some good teamwork going to get ya there!

And hey Demophylius!
    Any questions you can add me (hopefully I added you as well!)
    AOD_Fang on origin.

speak soon!
  • maybe LOL
    giphy.gif

• Fang
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    We have had our largest group session yet (16!) of almost maximum group capacity(20), you can be a part of this tactical gameplay at CLANAOD(.NET)

Any questions like the above who have asked leave me a message here, pm or origin (AOD_Fang)
  • Melrocks33 wrote: »
    I wanted to rejoin but couldn't since I play HotS with a different community :(

As long as the group you are a part of does not support any of the same games as AOD, there should not be an issue. Heroes of the Storm I believe is part of our Blizzard Universe, so there would be a conflict there.

It's pretty hard to find a game AOD doesn't support these days, and even though I would have zero intentions of playing HotS with AOD, it's still the reason I can't play Battlefront 2 with you guys.
  • AOD_sneaky561
    95 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm sorry fox but we can't have conflicting interest. It most always ends bad. We just try to stay away from it. So we can just concentrate on having fun.
  • q3PHE1o.jpg

Wow look at all of these nerds playing a video game together! What kind of taboo concept is this?! If you want to be a part of this madness, come check us out at www.clanaod.net today!
  • I hope everyone had a good thanks giving and had safe travels. Now its time to kill some rebel scum so come join the fun at ClanAOD.net
  • Hi,

I am pretty interested to join your team :)

My ID origin : Joprim
  • Fang
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I hopefully added the right Joprim since there's a bunch of them!

If not, add me AOD_Fang on origin and we can talk about anything you'd like about it!

-Fang
  • AOD is a great place to team up and have some fun. If your not sure just come check it out at ClanAOD.net we
  • Nearly 100 active members! Add me AOD_MelRocks on origin and let's have a talk about membership!
  • My Origin ID is Bushkin85. I just purchased this game yesterday. I am a veteran of the old Playstation versions. I'm looking for some good people to group up with. I'm 32 years old with family and two jobs. I play mostly in evenings and am in the Central Time Zone. I also play Battlefield 1, PUBG, BF4, and DayZ. Filled out an Application.