criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. With over 3000 fun and kind members to play with.

14567810Next

Replies

• Sent a recruitment request on your forums under the same username. Can't wait to meet you all, thanks are in advance ! ;)
    "It's easy if you do it right."
  • Sent a recruitment request on your forums under the same username. Can't wait to meet you all, thanks are in advance ! ;)

We're happy to have ya with us now! xD

• If you are interested in communicating with others, playing fair and having lots of fun,
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 220+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    From taking turns with Dooku in HvV with a team that isn't going to abandon you,
    to murdering the spooky Ewok's on Endor,
    AOD is all about fun.
    Apply at www.clanaod.net!
    Add me, (AOD_Blindschirm) on Origin if you have further questions about the clan.
    Hope to see you on the Battlefront soon!
  • Tired of queing up solo?
    Wish you could play in larger groups on GA and CS?
    Like to play HvV with people that actualy work together?
    Don't like toxic people while playing?
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 230 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 18+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at www.Clanaod.net.
    Add me on origin for more info!
    AOD_Blindschirm
  • Sent a friend request to you, Blindschirm! Looking to become a member.

Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 230 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 18+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at www.Clanaod.net.

AOD_Krzysiu
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 184 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at Clanaod.net.
    AOD_JayToTheFace
  • hello my Origin ID is same as my name on the forums, im 29 years old, and would love to join you guys in some fun game nights. im in eastern USA time zone. im applying now.
  • hello my Origin ID is same as my name on the forums, im 29 years old, and would love to join you guys in some fun game nights. im in eastern USA time zone. im applying now.

Fantastic! I'll be waiting for your application! Add me on Origin ( AOD_Ghostwalker ) if you can! =)

Cheers!
    Ghostwalker

AOD_Krzysiu

AOD_S4if

AOD_S4if
  • Hey, if you interested in exploring the new RoS content with some friends, apply at www.clanAOD.net! Tons of fun, good group of guys to play with as well!
  • Hey there, i've recently returned to BF2, and i'm looking for a nice group of peeps to play with. I'm playing from the SEA/Oceanic region, was wondering if you guys cater to players like me at all in those timezones?

Cheers!!
  • I'm sure we can! :D The only region we struggle with is AU because of the high ping that comes with that region. We normally have people on at all hours and with over 18 supported games and 3000 members there's always something to do in AOD.
  • If you are interested in communicating with others, playing fair and having lots of fun,
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 220+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    From taking turns with Dooku in HvV with a team that isn't going to abandon you,
    AOD is all about fun.
    Add me, (AOD_Blindschirm) on Origin if you have further questions about the clan.
  • We're having a nice little ewok hunt event on Jan 11th!

Come join the fun before so you don't miss it folks!

Visit clanaod.net to apply! xD

AOD_Krzysiu
  • s4if
    11 posts Member
    Tired of queing up solo?

AOD_S4if
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 210+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    AOD is all about fun.
  • Does any of the following happen to you:

You´re alone on the objective and no help around?

You´re playing HvV and suddenly you´re buddies quit?

Ewoks team up on you and you´re their last prey and your flashlight is outta light?

If these and other similar symptoms of gameplay loneliness sneak up on you, there´s only one true answer!

Join us at www.clanAOD.net!

We´re a bunch of funny and friendly people who don´t care how well you play, because we play for fun!

And if you´re not sure about joining, but still want some friends playing or you have questions just add me (AOD_Boneman) on origin and we can chat or play!

I´ll see you around the galaxy :)
  • Poor people are forced to write those copy-pasted recruitment drives... a tragedy.
  • Reemus wrote: »
    Poor people are forced to write those copy-pasted recruitment drives... a tragedy.

Tragedy of Darth Reemu the Wise.

Your attempts to slow down AOD’s global efforts are futile. But your bump to our thread is greatly appreciated.

Ewoks team up on you and you´re their last prey and your flashlight is outta light?

If these and other similar symptoms of gameplay loneliness sneak up on you, there´s only one true answer!

We´re a bunch of funny and friendly people who don´t care how well you play, because we play for fun!

And if you´re not sure about joining, but still want some friends playing or you have questions just add any of our recruiters (AOD_JaytotheFace, AOD_Ghostwalker, AOD_Blindschirm, AOD_S4if, AOD_Boneman, AOD_Krzysiu) on origin and we can chat or play!

I´ll see you around the galaxy

AOD_S4if
    And if you´re not sure about joining, but still want some friends playing or you have questions just add any of our recruiters (AOD_JaytotheFace, AOD_Ghostwalker, AOD_Blindschirm, AOD_S4if, AOD_Boneman, AOD_Krzysiu) on origin and we can chat or play!
    I´ll see you around the galaxy
  • Want to chat about what´s new to Battlefront 2 and play the game with a bunch of friendly people from around the world?

Check us out at www.clanAOD.net

Not sure about joining or have any questions about us? Add me on Origin and ask away! :)

Good luck and have fun!
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 200 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at Clanaod.net.
    AOD_JayToTheFace
  • As a new member to this division, imo, these are some of the best guys anywhere! Come join the fun!
  • Want to chat about what´s new to Battlefront 2 and play the game with a bunch of friendly people from around the world?

Check us out at www.clanAOD.net

Not sure about joining or have any questions about us? Add me on Origin and ask away! AOD_Krzysiu :)

Good luck and have fun!
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 210+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    AOD is all about fun.
  • Want to team up with friends? Tired of playing alone? Miss teamwork?
    Angels of Death have 200 active members in the BF II division alone, and over 1000 in total.
    We have events with both fun and weird gamemodes and gamesetup, and if you also have an idea for an event, it may be realized with us.
    Among a few: Ewok hunt with no light, melee only, explosives only, no skills etc. etc.
    Not only that but we have our own dedicated streamers who bring new content every day!
    Visit www.clanaod.net and see if it's something for you.
    Add the any or all of the recruiters: AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_MikiDam14 - AOD_Blindschirm - AOD_Boneman - AOD_S4if - AOD_reboot19

I hope to see you soon!
  • What's that?
    All your friends are offline again and you are forced to play solo? :o
    Well why don't you join AOD then? With 200 members in the battlefront II division alone and over 1k in the whole community you will SURELY always have someone to play and chat with! :D
    We also host events every week with fun and weird gamemodes; we basically play together and decide some "special conditions" that are going to affect our gameplay, for example: melee only, no skills allowed, only crouching, no rolling, stinger pistol only, inverted controls...
    We also have our own dedicated streamers who bring new content every day to Twitch and Youtube! :)

Visit www.clanaod.net and see if it's something for you!

And don't forget to add some of our recruiters to begin your recruiting process! --> AOD_MikiDam14 - AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Blindschirm - AOD_Boneman - AOD_S4if - AOD_reboot19 - AOD_Krzysiu - AOD_Kaishaea

I hope to see you among us soon!

Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 200 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.

AOD_Krzysiu
  • What's that?
    Well why don't you join AOD then? With 200 members in the battlefront II division alone and over 1k in the whole community you will SURELY always have someone to play and chat with! :D
    We also host events every week with fun and weird gamemodes; we basically play together and decide some "special conditions" that are going to affect our gameplay, for example: melee only, no skills allowed, only crouching, no rolling, stinger pistol only, inverted controls...
    We also have our own dedicated streamers who bring new content every day to Twitch and Youtube! :)

And don't forget to add some of our recruiters to begin your recruiting process! --> AOD_MikiDam14 - AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Blindschirm - AOD_Boneman - AOD_S4if - AOD_reboot19 - AOD_Krzysiu - AOD_Kaishaea

AOD_JayToTheFace
  • What's that?

• s4if
    11 posts Member
    Tired of queing up solo?

AOD_S4if
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 200 active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    AOD is all about fun.
  • Awesome community, i joined today and i've playing for long time, the most fun i had playing SWBF2, very nice people.
  • Glad you've been liking it! It really does just feel like a family of gamers.
  • We've currently got 200~ active members in BF2, all looking for more new friends to hang out and play with!

So Join up with us and participate in our weekly events, and perhaps learn some tricks from our veteran players, our forums are also filled to the brim with fun stuff and we even have tech support if you find yourself in a battle with your computer! :)

Hop on our website and have a look around! Can't hurt can it? :)

www.clanaod.net

You can also add me on origin if you have any questions: AOD_Ghostwalker

Cheers!
    See ya on the battlefront!
  • What's that?

• Hello, I was a member in AOD briefly for the first Battlefront game. I have recently started playing Battlefront 2 and I would like to come back to the clan. I Still have my old forum account active although I don't think I am a part of any division.

Cheers
  • Nlouk wrote: »
    Hello, I was a member in AOD briefly for the first Battlefront game. I have recently started playing Battlefront 2 and I would like to come back to the clan. I Still have my old forum account active although I don't think I am a part of any division.

Cheers

Hey Nlouk!
    To get back in the division you can simply apply to it through www.clanaod.net!
    If you need any help just contact me on Discord, my ID is MikiDam14#7630 :D
  • We've currently got 200~ active members in BF2, all looking for more new friends to hang out and play with!

So Join up with us and participate in our weekly events, and perhaps learn some tricks from our veteran players, our forums are also filled to the brim with fun stuff and we even have tech support if you find yourself in a battle with your computer! :)

Hop on our website and have a look around! Can't hurt can it? :)

www.clanaod.net

You can also add me on origin if you have any questions: AOD_Krzysiu

Cheers!
    See ya on the battlefront!
  • What's that?

• What's that?