criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

[AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. With over 3000 fun and kind members to play with.

14567810Next

Replies

• Sent a recruitment request on your forums under the same username. Can't wait to meet you all, thanks are in advance ! ;)
    "It's easy if you do it right."
  • Sent a recruitment request on your forums under the same username. Can't wait to meet you all, thanks are in advance ! ;)

We're happy to have ya with us now! xD

• If you are interested in communicating with others, playing fair and having lots of fun,
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 220+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    From taking turns with Dooku in HvV with a team that isn't going to abandon you,
    to murdering the spooky Ewok's on Endor,
    AOD is all about fun.
    Apply at www.clanaod.net!
    Add me, (AOD_Blindschirm) on Origin if you have further questions about the clan.
    Hope to see you on the Battlefront soon!
  • Tired of queing up solo?
    Wish you could play in larger groups on GA and CS?
    Like to play HvV with people that actualy work together?
    Don't like toxic people while playing?
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 230 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 18+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at www.Clanaod.net.
    Add me on origin for more info!
    AOD_Blindschirm
  • Sent a friend request to you, Blindschirm! Looking to become a member.

Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 230 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 18+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at www.Clanaod.net.

AOD_Krzysiu
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 184 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at Clanaod.net.
    AOD_JayToTheFace
  • hello my Origin ID is same as my name on the forums, im 29 years old, and would love to join you guys in some fun game nights. im in eastern USA time zone. im applying now.
  • hello my Origin ID is same as my name on the forums, im 29 years old, and would love to join you guys in some fun game nights. im in eastern USA time zone. im applying now.

Fantastic! I'll be waiting for your application! Add me on Origin ( AOD_Ghostwalker ) if you can! =)

Cheers!
    Ghostwalker

AOD_Krzysiu

AOD_S4if

AOD_S4if
  • Hey, if you interested in exploring the new RoS content with some friends, apply at www.clanAOD.net! Tons of fun, good group of guys to play with as well!
  • Hey there, i've recently returned to BF2, and i'm looking for a nice group of peeps to play with. I'm playing from the SEA/Oceanic region, was wondering if you guys cater to players like me at all in those timezones?

Cheers!!
  • I'm sure we can! :D The only region we struggle with is AU because of the high ping that comes with that region. We normally have people on at all hours and with over 18 supported games and 3000 members there's always something to do in AOD.
  • If you are interested in communicating with others, playing fair and having lots of fun,
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 220+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    From taking turns with Dooku in HvV with a team that isn't going to abandon you,
    AOD is all about fun.
    Add me, (AOD_Blindschirm) on Origin if you have further questions about the clan.
  • We're having a nice little ewok hunt event on Jan 11th!

Come join the fun before so you don't miss it folks!

Visit clanaod.net to apply! xD

AOD_Krzysiu

AOD_S4if
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 210+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    AOD is all about fun.