criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. With over 3000 fun and kind members to play with.

Replies

• Ok I sent you a pm on our forums. See you soon.
  • Hello I registered and applied to you're website. I applied for battle front 2 but i play alot of games Wow Pubg total war warhammer stellaris ... just alot lol it really depends on if i can find people to play with.
  • Bushkin85 wrote: »
    My Origin ID is Bushkin85. I just purchased this game yesterday. I am a veteran of the old Playstation versions. I'm looking for some good people to group up with. I'm 32 years old with family and two jobs. I play mostly in evenings and am in the Central Time Zone. I also play Battlefield 1, PUBG, BF4, and DayZ. Filled out an Application.

added you on origin :smile:
  • Over 100 members now! With more people applying and ready to be recruited that could take us up to 120. Come and join what must be one of the fastest growing clans in Battlefront 2.

If you're looking to play as a team, play the objective, and just have a fun and relaxed time then check us out.

www.clanaod.net
  • Fang
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Happy 100 to our Battlefront Division! Come be a part of the road to 150!
  • Bushkin85 wrote: »
    My Origin ID is Bushkin85. I just purchased this game yesterday. I am a veteran of the old Playstation versions. I'm looking for some good people to group up with. I'm 32 years old with family and two jobs. I play mostly in evenings and am in the Central Time Zone. I also play Battlefield 1, PUBG, BF4, and DayZ. Filled out an Application. [/quot

Sent a pm through our AOD forums.
  • Our environment is a relaxed one, unless you want to pursue a goal to better AOD with management. Real life comes first.
    We welcome anyone and everyone! See you soon
  • Believe_K wrote: »
    Hello I registered and applied to you're website. I applied for battle front 2 but i play alot of games Wow Pubg total war warhammer stellaris ... just alot lol it really depends on if i can find people to play with.

So do we! Good luck with your application!
  • Growing everyday! Everyone here is a hoot to play with. Want to know more? Add me on Origin, AOD_MelRocks, and let's chat about membership!
  • We are only days away from the beginning of the first season for Battlefront 2, and as you can probably see from the image we have chosen our side. If you also are planning on joining the same faction, come join us as well and together we will stomp out the Resistance and force the New Republic to bow down to the First Order!

Come join us with our war effort today at www.clanaod.net!

The Supreme Leader guides us!

yG7daBF.jpg
  • Rimeraz wrote: »
    We are only days away from the beginning of the first season for Battlefront 2, and as you can probably see from the image we have chosen our side. If you also are planning on joining the same faction, come join us as well and together we will stomp out the Resistance and force the New Republic to bow down to the First Order!

Come join us with our war effort today at www.clanaod.net!

The Supreme Leader guides us!

yG7daBF.jpg

SO much YES!
  • Fang
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Two days until greatness is achieved. Come join us and help the First Order.
  • lol strange to see clan from Movie Battles II here
  • MalcolmCZ wrote: »
    lol strange to see clan from Movie Battles II here

Aye Lmao thought the same i hope they are better here then in mb haha
  • Rippo wrote: »
    MalcolmCZ wrote: »
    lol strange to see clan from Movie Battles II here

Aye Lmao thought the same i hope they are better here then in mb haha

I never did try that game, but we still have many members of Jedi Knights.
  • Over 120 members now and growing fast. If you're looking for a team that plays the objective but are friendly and relaxed then come and check us out!

Any questions or you wanna chat add me on Origin, AOD_OlGr777

www.clanaod.net
  • We are growing fast. Come check it out. We have everything from veteran players to brand new players. So if your worried about fitting in. There is no reason you wouldn't fit in.

ClanAOD.net
  • Just added a few more today. The more we grow, the better chance there will always be someone else on to play games with.
  • We have plenty of space for anyone who wants to join. If your not sure just pm one of us and we will tell you anything you want to know.
  • Still gaining members everyday! Assured to have people on to play with, no matter the time of day.
  • We are getting close to 150 members. So come on and join the fun at ClanAOD.net
  • Well, I haven't seen anyone ask about us in-game chat lately. Why? Because ours is turned off. NO SPOILERS HERE! Come play the game without worry!
  • I'm going to go see the movie in an hour. Oh I can't wait.

Wanna talk about the movie? We got our members covered with a dedicated channel just for movie talk. So come join the convosation and apply at ClanAOD.net
  • Still gaining members everyday! Guarantees someone will be on when you are ready to play!
  • We've recently hit 150 members !!! We are growing fast. Come check it out. We have everything from veteran players to brand new players. So if your worried about fitting in. There is no reason you wouldn't fit in.
    ClanAOD.net
  • Numbers keep going up. So come on out and keep those numbers climbing.
  • heya,

ive seen a few AOD members running around in GA/Blast,
    allways good playing with or against them.

i wouldnt mind tagging along with ya guys if u need people to make a group.

feel free to add me.

cheers,
    TWL-Bloodb
    cheers,
    TWL-Bloodb
    Team Window Licker

Freshly Started YT channel - feel free to check it out.
    pure gameplay vids of SWBF2
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqk_25DGF58HSMDwLszL1IA
  • LFC, Thorvj, 44 yr old gamer who plays 3-4 days a week
  • Thorplay wrote: »
    LFC, Thorvj, 44 yr old gamer who plays 3-4 days a week

apply at www.clanaod.net someone will get with you shortly after to help you squad up :smile:
  • Don't be too hesitant ladies and gentleman, joining us over at AOD you'll always have someone to play with.
    If you need guidance on the process once you sign up on the website, let us know!
  • Happy holidays from all of us at AOD. Have fun and be safe.
  • Still growing stronger every day! Come check for yourself :wink:
  • I just applied :) Hope to see ya'll ingame :E
  • Hi everyone, does anyone here still play Star Wars Battlefront I? My brother and I each have a copy of Star Wars I Battlefront, on PC, but we can't rank up in online multiplayer matches, because no one's around to join us in the games we try to join in. You need at least 4 players to be able to start and play an online multiplayer match, but, because my brother and I are only 2, we're always 2 players short, it's so frustrating :( The only matches we can do are private ones, but we can't even level up in those, or unlock anything :( If anyone still plays Star Wars Battlefront I, my brother and I would appreciate the help so much!
  • Some of our members still have it and play it from time to time. But nothing on a regular basis.
  • Seem to remember this clan from jedi knight 2 v1.02. I was in nWo if anyone remember that clan.
  • Hi there i just played with a few AOE guys and seams to be a great gang,,i would love to join you guys.
  • Repz wrote: »
    Hi there i just played with a few AOE guys and seams to be a great gang,,i would love to join you guys.

I see your application on our forums. Send me a friend request on Origin, AOD_MelRocks.
  • Seem to remember this clan from jedi knight 2 v1.02. I was in nWo if anyone remember that clan.

Yea we still have a active division in jk. It's crazy
  • Happy Holidays from AOD!
    Be sure to stay safe while having fun with family and friends.
  • Would love an invite.
  • Ripnflyx wrote: »
    Would love an invite.

Easy man, just come on over to clanaod.net and send us an application for the battlefront 2 division! See you there.
  • We are getting close to 200 active members. So come on out and let's have some fun.
  • Future events coming out soon for the division! Be sure to check us out. Add me on origin for more information!

AOD_Lucifer
  • Do your friends not play the game? And are tired of playing alone?
    Then you should consider checking us out. If you like what you see just put in a app. We are almost at 200 members in this division. Which means we are very active. We like to play the game, have fun and talk about random stuff.
  • Still gaining more members everyday. Come play with your new friends :smile:
  • If you're reading this, you're in for a treat.
    - Every Saturday in our division, we are having Heroes Vs. Villains night! We found the way to bend the matchmaking system into allowing clan on clan matches! If you interested in teaming up, join us! We're going to be having a lot more events coming up. Follow up for more info! Add me on origin - AOD_Lucifer
  • AOD Vs. AOD, who's gonna win? My bet is on AOD!
  • Do your friends not play the game? And are tired of playing alone?
    Then you should consider checking us out. If you like what you see just put in a app. We are almost at 200 members in this division. Which means we are very active. We like to play the game, have fun and talk about random stuff.