criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

[AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. With over 3000 fun and kind members to play with.

Replies

• Check out some pictures from our last event! We welcome all to join us in fun events like these! pwrkc1qzx658.png
    atuz68v5oa2i.png
  • XLucifer_V
    86 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Here's another we took today!

ad1a9d169zqd.png
  • Hello
    I saw a few AOD members running around in GA today
    good players to play against.
    i wouldnt mind tagging along with ya guys if u need people to make a group.
    feel free to add me.
    see ya,
    Villezu69
  • Here are some recent photos we took in our Heroes Vs. Villains School!
    cbzkvxcidt3o.png
    nch6rbutx4as.png
  • We had another event today, here are pics of that too!

A blast/strike event coming up soon!
    3rdcxjdce14p.png
    g6c73ihwdav8.png
    3fjoljddaso2.png
  • Been with AOD for over a year, great bunch of people and great atmosphere.
    Come join us to see what the fuss is all about.
    Apply Here!
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • Been with AOD for over a year, great bunch of people and great atmosphere.
    Come join us to see what the fuss is all about.
    Apply Here!

peekstar, I tried to add XLucifer_V, but I cannot find him on Origin. I think he might be bugged or maybe my search is bugged. I know the Origin search engine is horrible, I ended up adding my brother through a friend because my Origin client couldn't search for him.
  • Klagshamn
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    AOD is a great respectful clan... really good guys if u ask me! They are always repsectful, never spawncamp or spawkill... no usage of glitches or any of that stuff...
  • I tried to apply on your website but wasn't able to since the apply button just sends me to the top of the page.

What am I doing wrong?
  • I tried applying on your website but it just scrolls me to the top of the page.

Am I doing something wrong?
  • did you create an account first?
  • did you create an account first?

He's already in.
  • Well we are 4 away from 200 active members. So come on out and be apart of something fun. Check us out at ClanAOD.net
  • Well we are 4 away from 200 active members. So come on out and be apart of something fun. Check us out at ClanAOD.net

Lets see if we can hit 200 by the end of the week! :)
  • Cmon everyone I know we can do it! :D

I can definitely vouch for this clan, they are all a great bunch and the events are fun. :)
  • AOD Battlefront 2-section just reached 200 members. Come join the fun at www.clanaod.net !
  • Just had some awesome games, got some good info from others about Star Cards to use to ramp up those battle points and get a hero quicker. Heroes v Villains event tonight, AOD v AOD so if you fancy trying some new things out or just wanna play with folk who go for the objective then come join us at www.clanaod.net
  • AOD_peekstar
    45 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Over 200 members in the Battlefront division and still counting!
    Want to be part of a team that plays the objective and knows the game inside out?
    Apply for membership at www.clanaod.net.
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • Yeah its awesome... Soon we will have our big turnament on Heroes versus Villians! Gonna be sweet!
  • Yip, we've got a Heroes v Villains tournament coming up this Saturday. Even without private servers we're dedicated to making as much of this game as we can and hopefully when private servers do come we'll be able to do so much more. If you're fed up of your team mates running off in 3 different directions in HvV or them running past the ion launchers in GA come join a team that PTFO!

clanaod.net
  • We are still here and going strong. We are always looking to have fun with new people.

Come check us out at ClanAOD.net Whats the worst that could happen?
  • Bored with playing Battlefront by yourself?
    Come over to AOD and enjoy playing the game again!

Apply at ClanAOD.net
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • Annoyed by your team farming kills instead of objective play? Having a hard time finding a HvV team that sticks together? Come and join AOD!

We've had a HvV tournament playing against each other and are soon starting Scenario Sunday where experiments will be held; does a double repulsor throw someone twice as far?, how many stinger pistol shots to kill a man?, can half a dozen Heavies form a roman tortoise? Join AOD and find out! We're determined to keep injecting as much life in to the game as we can.

clanaod.net
  • Want to have a fun time playing with people that you get to know, and having cheerful banter with? Give us a try!

Apply here
  • 200 members worldwide, if you're looking to team up to play the objective and have some fun then check us out!

clanaod.net
  • We are still here and going strong. We are always looking to have fun with new people.
    Come check us out at ClanAOD.net Whats the worst that could happen? Come check out our Milestone Monday Event March 5th or do you fancy a duel like the olden day with honor an such; sign up for light saber duels or quick draw duels! Doesn't matter who shoots first as long as it isn't digital edited :)
  • OlGr777
    58 posts Member
    With events planned throughout the week if you're looking for something a bit different as well as the usual game modes then AOD's the clan for you.

Members worldwide so you'll rarely be playing alone, come and join a clan that plays objectives and works together

clanaod.net
  • Want something more from Battlefront2?
    Want to communicate better with your team?
    Tired of teams not playing the objective?

All of these problems can be solved by joining AOD!
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • Need help achieving those milestones?
    Fancy running around with nothing more than a shield and a repulsor cannon?
    Or maybe thermal detonators and melee only are more your thing?

With our weekly events we can take care of all your needs!
    Apply now @ www.clanaod.net

Apply at clanaod.net
  • OlGr777
    58 posts Member
    Almost 200 members worldwide. A group that plays together in HvV and plays the objective. A group running weekly events to keep the game fresh.

clanaod.net for all your battlefront needs
  • OlGr777
    58 posts Member
    We're still growing and still playing! If you're looking for a relaxed community with plenty of active members then check us out!

clanaod.net
  • Hi, I like the soft new fur smell of a wookie when I'm on Endor, do you? If so join AOD @ www.clanaod.net :)
  • reboot19
    41 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    If you fancy joining in some great new events and trying out some different ways of using the game modes all while making new friends come on over and join AOD @ www.clanaod.net :smiley:
  • Want something more from Battlefront2?
    Want to communicate better with your team?
    Bored of playing alone?
    Looking to make new friends interested in the same game mode?

join AOD! @ www.clanaod.net
  • Still here and still going strong with around 200 members in the Battlefront2 division alone!

Come check us out to see what we do and how we keep this game fresh and interesting.

See you all on the Battlefront!
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • With lots of events coming to AOD, we'd like you to jump on board and join the fun!
  • We just had a quick draw hero tournament where you run away from each other and then turn around and shoot that person down first! Come dethrone our champion MelournRex!

Today is Scenario Sunday where we all group up and only use conditions to win such as melee and repulsor cannons only, OR something like explosives only!
  • i would like to join ID: MJpwnz
  • MJpwn wrote: »
    i would like to join ID: MJpwnz

Friend request sent!
  • MJpwn wrote: »
    i would like to join ID: MJpwnz

Put in an application. Come check us out, www.clanaod.net

Hope to see you there soon.
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • Looking forward to the new progression system? We certainly are!

With almost 200 members you're sure to find others to play with while you rank up! We've also got weekly events to test your skills against other AOD and run amok with repulsor cannons in Blast.

Join up at clanaod.net
  • Our division continues to grow!
    Come see how we do Star Wars @ AOD!
    Several weekly events and tournaments for you to get your teeth into.
    Need help completing milestones or don't know what load out to use?
    We can help there too!

Apply at clanaod.net
  • Numbers growing this week!

Playing alone makes the game less fun! Come hang out with us and the game will instantly feel more fun!
  • Not having as much fun in game as you used to?
    Tired of not being able to communicate with your team?
    Come play the objective with us @ AOD.
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • New fellas to meet and to play with here! Give us a look, add me on origin for questions!

AOD_Lucifer
  • I just bought the game yesterday, can I join ur clan? :smile:
  • svrkII wrote: »
    I just bought the game yesterday, can I join ur clan? :smile:

Thanks for joining AOD!
    Glad to have you on board!
  • Never a dull moment in AOD. Channels filled with our friendly go getting members. Come give us a look!
  • AOD is still here and waiting for any social members who would like to join :)