criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

[AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. With over 3000 fun and kind members to play with.

Replies

• If you are looking for a big, casual community that likes to have fun while playing Star Wars with others

we're the clan for you.

Interested? Go into our forums and apply!

You can also add me as a friend on Origin (AOD_Ninety) for more info.

clanaod.net
  • Orc
    26 posts Member
    With lots of exciting xp events this month we have seen many players return and new players picking up it while it was on sale.
    I would like to invite all of you to join us on your quests to be a jedi/sith master. We enjoy teaming up and working together. I welcome new players and vets.

Visit clanaod.net.
  • If you are at all interested in joining a casual community that loves to have fun playing the game,
    check clanaod.net out!
    Join our growing community, 150+ passionate SWBFII players and never play alone again!
    Add me on Origin, AOD_Cadimus for more info.
  • With members all over the world you'll never be lonely here at AOD.
    Come join us if you wish to enhance your Star Wars Battlefront 2 experience.
    Add me on Origin, AOD_Reboot19, for more info.
    See you on the Battlefront!
  • Without private servers/levels/matches etc.. how does this usually work? Does everyone simply log in at a certain time and choose a multiplayer mode and hope Battlefront II's matchmaking system automatically puts everyone together?
    And how many of you do Starfighter Assault?
  • Hey there!
    Even though we don't have private servers we still have the group/squad feature.
    So we can still play on the same team.
    It is possible to play against each other but it takes timing, patience and a degree of luck.

There is a decent amount that play Starfighter Assault. Actually we have an event coming up this weekend for Starfighter Assault!

Add me on Origin if you want more info, AOD_peekstar.
    Or check us out at www.clanaod.net
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • Hi there AOD, I just registered on your website and filled out and completed an application form. I was am looking to play BF2 with dome PC players in a multiplayer group. I mainly play HvV and GA. Can I join a group/team/clan? Many thanks.
  • FastAF wrote: »
    Hi there AOD, I just registered on your website and filled out and completed an application form. I was am looking to play BF2 with dome PC players in a multiplayer group. I mainly play HvV and GA. Can I join a group/team/clan? Many thanks.

Hey there. Thanks for applying! Have you been contacted by a fellow AOD member yet?
  • They have indeed 😀
  • Orc
    26 posts Member
    Strong community of players. Great teamwork. Fun in house clan games.

Check out clanaod.net
  • AOD_Ninety
    33 posts Member
    edited January 19
    The game's 10 times more fun with friends,

so join the other 150+ active Battlefront II members,

and level up your Dooku much faster!

Check us out at clanaod.net

Add me on Origin for more info, AOD_Ninety
  • Orc
    26 posts Member
    Still taking applicants. Looking for a community that plays together? Want a to play in events that can change how you normally play? Looking to finish some achievements.

Go to Clanaod.net
  • We just got Dooku, and he seems really unique!

Come level him up with a team, or just enjoy the upcoming updates with others!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Apply at clanaod.net

Add me on Origin (AOD_Ninety) for more info!
  • There has never been a better time to make new friends and enjoy the new updates coming to the game!

Are you struggling to get to play Dooku?

Can you just never seem to get a team who play the objective?

Well look us up at clanaod.net it would be great to have you onboard!

Want to have a chat first? Add me on origin AOD_Reboot19
  • We've been loving Count Dooku, and a few of us have already gotten him up to level 25!

If you want to play with a big, casual community that likes to host events like Ewok Hunt,

consider checking AOD out!

Apply at clanaod.net!

Add me, AOD_Ninety on Origin for more info!
  • Come and join us guys and girls we have lots going on... coming up in the next few weeks we have an event in Ewok hunt... yub nub...

Also we play round robin with Dooku making sure everyone gets to level him

Look us up and join clanaod.net

Add me for a chat if you prefer Aod_reboot19 on origin
  • Do you hold your console players to this standard?

Fair play: zero tolerance for cheating/glitching or anything to give an unfair advantage over someone else.

Every AOD player I see in HvV on PS4 are the biggest scrubs who exploit any chance they get. Just now, I played against AOD_Primus_ who hid in the back walls on Hoth (both sides) and just emoted.
  • Do you hold your console players to this standard?

Fair play: zero tolerance for cheating/glitching or anything to give an unfair advantage over someone else.

Every AOD player I see in HvV on PS4 are the biggest scrubs who exploit any chance they get. Just now, I played against AOD_Primus_ who hid in the back walls on Hoth (both sides) and just emoted.

Hi Johnny we do not support cheating of any kind. That being stated we do not support any console format currently we are a PC clan only.
  • I have been in the clan since August 2018 and it is the best gaming choice I have ever made. Lots of great people to play with. If your looking to join a clan, look no further. Join us at www.clanaod.net!
  • If you are interested in communicating with others, playing fair and having lots of fun,

consider checking AOD out, and join the other 150+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!

From taking turns with Dooku in HvV with a team that isn't going to abandon you,

to murdering the spooky Ewok's on Endor,

AOD is all about fun.

Apply at clanaod.net!

Add me, (AOD_Ninety) on Origin if you have further questions about the clan.

Hope to see you on the Battlefront soon!
  • Orc
    26 posts Member
    Join us now for fun in house clan events, leveling up help, and some laughs.

With Anakin on the way we are seeing a flow of returning players. Dont just be another TK- number being someone in clan aod.

www.clanaod.net
  • Get in on all of fun,

just in time before Anakin Skywalker arrives!

Join us leveling up heroes, murdering Ewoks,

and enjoying the upcoming content!

Apply at clanaod.net

Add me on Origin for more info! AOD_Ninety
  • Orc
    26 posts Member
    We just took a few more members this week. Recruitment is still open to all.
    Join in on the fun and/or getting help with level up your troopers/heroes.

clanaod.net

• Come have fun with clan AOD! Great community and clan that supports a multitude of games!! Come join us today!
  • Orc
    26 posts Member
    Anakin is right around the corner. That means some returning and new players may want a group to help level up with him. We do our best to help everyone try out and level up all new heros. If this is something you are looking for check out clanaod.net.
  • archiekins1991
    1 posts Member
    edited February 17
    Hi need someone to play with, i just purchased the game at origin can i join this community?
  • FuffeTV
    15 posts Member
    edited February 17
    Hi need someone to play with, i just purchased the game at origin can i join this community?

Yes absolutely, visit our site ( www.clanaod.net ) and register + apply there, we'd be happy to have you! :)

We have recently taken in a bunch of new folks too! :relaxed:

Feel free to add me on origin--> AOD_Ghostwalker

Cheers!
    Post edited by FuffeTV on

• archiekins1991 you can add me as well AOD_Orc

Recruitment is open to all. Join up with other star wars and FPS fans.

Clanaod.net for more info.
  • Orc
    26 posts Member
    Hey battlefront community we are getting closer to the release of Anakin. They we have a new game mode just over the mountain. Come be apart of a large and active battelfront clan. Recruitment is open to all.
    Visit Clanaod.net for info and to apply

Tell them Orc sent you.

add me on origin AOD_Orc
  • Had great fun today with clan AOD, Did some HvV was real fun! If your looking for a great clan to join check us out!
  • Orc
    26 posts Member
    Can you guys see the force awakening???!!! So many new members in the last couple weeks. Dont be alone, be one of us.
    Clanaod.net

Anakin is coming soon we offer leveling help with heros for all members.
  • We want you! To join AOD!

Join us for the fun!

Apply at clanaod.net

• The Chosen One will arrive tomorrow,

join us just on time to enjoy the upcoming content with a large community of over 3000 members!

Anakin sounds great fun, and if you have a slower computer than others, no need to worry,

we take turns on Anakin!

AOD is about playing together, being vocal in game and having a laugh.

Interested? Add me on Origin (AOD_Ninety) for more info,

and apply at clanaod.net!
  • The Chosen One is here!
    Join AOD now to get ahead with Anakin.

Add me on Origin for more info, AOD_peekstar
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • Orc
    26 posts Member
    Its time to awaken the force. Anakin is here and you should come join us.

Clanaod.net

• Zaydin
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2
    So who do I contact about cheating AOD clan members? Because i've got proof one of your own is cheating or otherwise abusing glitches. Or at least someone who claims to be part of your clan based on the clan tag he uses.
  • Zaydin wrote: »
    So who do I contact about cheating AOD clan members? Because i've got proof one of your own is cheating or otherwise abusing glitches. Or at least someone who claims to be part of your clan based on the clan tag he uses.

Hi, if you suspect anyone wearing an AOD tag to be using cheats, you can contact any of our recruiters for the BF2 division.

Feel free to add us on origin: AOD_OlGr777 - AOD_reboot19 - AOD_Orc - AOD_peekstar - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Dman2759 and ofcourse me AOD_Ghostwalker.

We had a heads up from someone in our forums today which i responded to, it turns out it was someone wearing a fake tag using cheats. So just to clarify AOD_Juice787878 is NOT a member of AOD.

• FuffeTV wrote: »
    Zaydin wrote: »

Hi, if you suspect anyone wearing an AOD tag to be using cheats, you can contact any of our recruiters for the BF2 division.

Feel free to add us on origin: AOD_OlGr777 - AOD_reboot19 - AOD_Orc - AOD_peekstar - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Dman2759 and ofcourse me AOD_Ghostwalker.

We had a heads up from someone in our forums today which i responded to, it turns out it was someone wearing a fake tag using cheats. So just to clarify AOD_Juice787878 is NOT a member of AOD.

Welp, you are already aware of the guy I was going to report so seems there isn't any reason to pursue the matter further then.
  • FuffeTV
    15 posts Member
    FuffeTV wrote: »

Welp, you are already aware of the guy I was going to report so seems there isn't any reason to pursue the matter further then.

Yes we take these things very seriously, we've been around for 20 years now and we enforce our rules harshly, so if there's any suspicious behaviour we really do appreciate any heads up from outside the clan! :)

If there's any intrest from you to perhaps join up with us and play, please do feel free to visit our site ( www.clanaod.net ) and apply to join the BF2 division. You can also add our BF2 recruiters on origin if you'd like to learn more about us or have any questions: AOD_Cadimus - AOD_OlGr777 - AOD_reboot19 - AOD_Orc - AOD_peekstar - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Dman2759 and ofcourse me, AOD_Ghostwalker.

Thanks! ;D
  • Looking for a group to play with?
    Need advice on how to play the different modes?
    Or just want to have some fun?

Join AOD now!
    Add me on Origin now for more info, AOD_peekstar
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • Enzyoo
    227 posts Member
    Tried applying but I don't understand the 3 letter acronym for the owner's name.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • Enzyoo wrote: »
    Tried applying but I don't understand the 3 letter acronym for the owner's name.

Hey, can I help with anything? Feel free to add me on Origin, AOD_OlGr777.

Our acronym, AOD, stands for Angels of Death.
  • If you want to play with a large community of about 170 active Battlefront II fans,

check AOD out!

We host fun in-game events like Ewok Hunt every 2 weeks, and we'd be glad to have you on board.

AOD's all about having a laugh, communicating through our Teamspeak servers,

and enjoying the game with others!

Add me on Origin for more info and apply at ClanAOD.net!
  • The BF2 division in AOD has grown very fast the past month! Come join with us like so many have this past month! It'll be fun!

Atleast visit ClanAOD.net and check us out!

Hope to see ya'll soon :)))
  • Stratocactus
    25 posts Member
    edited March 13
    If you want to play with a large community of more than 170 active Battlefront II fans, check AOD out!
    We host fun in-game events like Spin The Wheel Challenge (16 AOD in the barracks on Kamino trying to kill each others... with flashbangs only xD).
    Next event is sunday : Starfighter assault ! And with triple Xp week-end, there's no better time to join us :)
    Add me on Origin AOD_Stratocactus for more info and apply at ClanAOD.net !
    Origin : AOD_Stratocactus
  • Looking for a group to play with?
    Need advice on how to play the different modes?
    Or just want to have some fun?
    Join AOD now!
    Add me on Origin now for more info, AOD_peekstar
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • New game mode coming out next week! Come and join one of the largest PC Battlefront communities!

We've just had a Starfighter event last weekend, so if playing the objective, being part of a coordinated team, and trying some new things with the game sounds like something you want to do, check us out - clanaod.net

If you have any questions or want to know more before applying, add me on Origin - AOD_OlGr777
  • send , done , accepted cheers. see you all soon
  • New game mode coming up next week and with the double XP weekend starting tomorrow, why not come join us?

We'll be playing loads and for the new mode we'll probably not have any trouble making full AOD teams! It's always loads of fun!

Atleast have a look at our website: www.clanaod.net <3

Cheers folks!
  • What better time than now to join our happy clan ? Double Xp week-end and a new game mode coming next week :)
    Requirements : be at least 16 and have a working mic.
    Add me on Origin AOD_Stratocactus for more info and apply at ClanAOD.net !
    Origin : AOD_Stratocactus