criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. With over 3000 fun and kind members to play with.

123457Next

Replies

• If you are looking for a big, casual community that likes to have fun while playing Star Wars with others

we're the clan for you.

Interested? Go into our forums and apply!

You can also add me as a friend on Origin (AOD_Ninety) for more info.

clanaod.net
  • Orc
    15 posts Member
    With lots of exciting xp events this month we have seen many players return and new players picking up it while it was on sale.
    I would like to invite all of you to join us on your quests to be a jedi/sith master. We enjoy teaming up and working together. I welcome new players and vets.

Visit clanaod.net.
  • If you are at all interested in joining a casual community that loves to have fun playing the game,
    check clanaod.net out!
    Join our growing community, 150+ passionate SWBFII players and never play alone again!
    Add me on Origin, AOD_Cadimus for more info.
  • With members all over the world you'll never be lonely here at AOD.
    Come join us if you wish to enhance your Star Wars Battlefront 2 experience.
    Add me on Origin, AOD_Reboot19, for more info.
    See you on the Battlefront!
  • Without private servers/levels/matches etc.. how does this usually work? Does everyone simply log in at a certain time and choose a multiplayer mode and hope Battlefront II's matchmaking system automatically puts everyone together?
    And how many of you do Starfighter Assault?
  • Hey there!
    Even though we don't have private servers we still have the group/squad feature.
    So we can still play on the same team.
    It is possible to play against each other but it takes timing, patience and a degree of luck.

There is a decent amount that play Starfighter Assault. Actually we have an event coming up this weekend for Starfighter Assault!

Add me on Origin if you want more info, AOD_peekstar.
    Or check us out at www.clanaod.net
    Apply at clanaod.net
  • Hi there AOD, I just registered on your website and filled out and completed an application form. I was am looking to play BF2 with dome PC players in a multiplayer group. I mainly play HvV and GA. Can I join a group/team/clan? Many thanks.
  • FastAF wrote: »
    Hi there AOD, I just registered on your website and filled out and completed an application form. I was am looking to play BF2 with dome PC players in a multiplayer group. I mainly play HvV and GA. Can I join a group/team/clan? Many thanks.

Hey there. Thanks for applying! Have you been contacted by a fellow AOD member yet?
  • They have indeed 😀
  • Orc
    15 posts Member
    Strong community of players. Great teamwork. Fun in house clan games.

Check out clanaod.net
  • AOD_Ninety
    8 posts Member
    edited January 19
    The game's 10 times more fun with friends,

so join the other 150+ active Battlefront II members,

and level up your Dooku much faster!

Check us out at clanaod.net

Add me on Origin for more info, AOD_Ninety
  • Orc
    15 posts Member
    Still taking applicants. Looking for a community that plays together? Want a to play in events that can change how you normally play? Looking to finish some achievements.

Go to Clanaod.net