criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

[AOD] We are the PC community your looking for. With over 3000 fun and kind members to play with.

12345679Next

Replies

• Tired of queing up solo?
    Wish you could play in larger groups on GA and CS?
    Like to play HvV with people that actualy work together?
    Don't like toxic people while playing?
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 184 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at Clanaod.net.
    Add one of our officers on Origin for more info! AOD_reboot19, AOD_OlGr777, AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Hemlock - AOD_Montag - AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_RevanSword
    See you on the Battlefront,
    AOD_JayToTheFace

• Want to team up with friends? Tired of playing alone? Miss teamwork?
    Angels of Death have 222 active members.
    We have training sessions and events with both fun and weird gamemodes and gamesetup, and if you also have an idea for an event, it may be realized with us.
    Among a few: Ewok hunt with no light, melee only, explosives only, specific skins for groups etc. etc. Visit www.clanaod.net and see if it's something for you.
    Add the any or all of the recruiters: AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Hemlock - AOD_Montag - AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_RevanSword
    Cya ingame :)
  • AOD is a gaming community that consists of over 3000 active members throughout multiple different gaming divisions.
    We maintain a gaming atmosphere free of drama that all can enjoy. 
    We respect fair play and love having a laugh over Teamspeak while playing with other AOD folk.
    We have over 220 active Battlefront II fans from all over the globe, which means you'll never have to play alone again!

If interested in joining us, you're more than welcome to! Check our website out at http://www.clanaod.net/  and send me a friend request on Origin (AOD_Ninety) for more info!
  • SalmurFox
    3 posts Member
    edited July 27
    You ever wish you had a battle buddy? The kind of guy that watches your back and makes sure you don't explode?

Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 218 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at Clanaod.net.
    Add me on origin for more info
    See you on the Battlefront.
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 184 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    Add one of our officers on Origin for more info! AOD_reboot19, AOD_OlGr777, AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Hemlock - AOD_Montag - AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_RevanSword
    See you on the Battlefront,
    AOD_JayToTheFace
  • Looking for people to play with? Tired of solo queueing? Want to have more fun and meet new people? Then join us!

We have 200+ active members in Battlefront II division and you won't be struggling to find people to play with. We host fun events and training sessions for our mates every weekend.

Join us today and participate in our Galactic Assault event this Saturday.

If you are 16+ and have a working microphone, you're more than welcome to join us!

Check our website www.ClanAOD.net or add me to your friendlist on Origin (AOD_SinistaGlory) for further info. Hope to see you on the Battlefront soon
  • Ever with you had a co-pilot in Starfighter assault?

Or how about a battle buddy in Galactic Assault or Capital Supremacy?

Angels of Death can and will meet your needs.

We are 218 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. And also, we've been around for 20 years! There's always something to do and someone to play with.

• AOD is a gaming community that consists of over 3000 active members throughout multiple different gaming divisions.
    We respect fair play and love having a laugh over Teamspeak while playing with other AOD folk.
    We have over 220 active Battlefront II fans from all over the globe, which means you'll never have to play alone again!

If interested in joining us, you're more than welcome to! Check our website out at http://www.clanaod.net/  and send me a friend request on Origin (AOD_SinistaGlory) for more info!
  • Ever with you had a co-pilot in Starfighter assault?

Or how about a battle buddy in Galactic Assault or Capital Supremacy?

Angels of Death can and will meet your needs.

We are 200+ members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. And also, we've been around for 20 years! There's always something to do and someone to play with.

If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at

Clanaod.net.

• Looking for people to play with? Tired of solo queueing? Want to have more fun and meet new people? Then join us!

We have 200+ active members in Battlefront II division and you won't be struggling to find people to play with. We host fun events and training sessions for our mates every weekend.

Join us today and participate in our Galactic Assault event this Saturday.

If you are 16+ and have a working microphone, you're more than welcome to join us!

Check our website www.ClanAOD.net or add me to your friendlist on Origin (AOD_SinistaGlory) for further info. Hope to see you on the Battlefront soon :)
  • AOD is a PC community that has been around since 1999 and consists of over 3000 members.
    Over 200 of those members are active within the Battlefront II division.
    If you are looking for people to play with & want to have fun partaking in voluntary biweekly events/training sessions,
    consider joining us!

Add me to your Origin friends list (AOD_Ninety) and I'll answer all of the questions you have.
    Learn more about us at ClanAOD.net
  • Got some Hero Starfighter training happening today. Always lots of events and training happening to take us to the next level and keep things fun!

Learn more about all the awesome things happening in AOD at ClanAOD.net

If interested in joining us, you're more than welcome to! Check our website out at http://www.clanaod.net/ and send me a friend request on Origin (AOD_SinistaGlory) for more info!
  • Because multiplayers games are far more fun with people, join us in AOD (Angels Of Death). Our name may be evil but we are the exact opposite :smile:

Our goal ? Having fun and helping each others.
    You're a noob ? No problem we don't care about your skills, we just want nice peole.

We are more than 210 members in Battlefront 2 and over 3,000 members across 19+ games. We are located all around the world. So you're sure to find someone to play with at any time !

Requirements : be at least 16 and have a working mic.

Add one of our recruiters on Origin for more info :
    AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Hemlock - AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_RevanSword

Apply at clanAOD.net !
    Origin : AOD_Stratocactus
    Add me on origin for more info!
    AOD_JayToTheFace
    Angels of Death have 215 active members.
    We have training sessions and events with both fun and weird gamemodes and gamesetup, and if you also have an idea for an event, it may be realized with us.
    Among a few: Ewok hunt with no light, melee only, explosives only, specific skins for groups etc. etc. Visit www.clanaod.net and see if it's something for you.
    Add the any or all of the recruiters: AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Munkee - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Hemlock - AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_RevanSword
  • We're a casual community, one that likes to have fun playing video games with others while chatting on Teamspeak through our dedicated Teamspeak servers.

The Battlefront II Division is over 200+ members strong in AOD, and we'd be glad to have you on board.

We're mature, have been around since 1999 and support multiple big gaming titles. Join us!

Interested? Add me on Origin for more info & help and check our website out at www.ClanAOD.net!
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 213 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 19+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    AOD_JayToTheFace

Angels of Death have more than 200 active members.

We have training sessions and events with both fun and weird game modes and game setup, and if you also have an idea for an event, it may be realized with us.

Among a few: Ewok hunt with no light, melee only, explosives only, specific skins for groups etc. etc.

Visit www.clanaod.net and see if it's something for you.

Add any or all of the recruiters in Origin: AOD_Ghostwalker - AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Hemlock - AOD_SinistaGlory - AOD_RevanSword and AOD_Krzysiu

If interested in joining us, you're more than welcome to! Check our website out at http://www.clanaod.net/ and send me a friend request on Origin (AOD_SinistaGlory) for more info!
  • We're all about having a laugh over our dedicated Teamspeak servers and enjoying the game with other people.

Join the 200+ other Battlefront II members in AOD and come enjoy the upcoming content with us!

We host weekly events like Ewok Hunt and GA with fancy rules!

Add me on Origin for more info & help (AOD_Ninety) if interested in joining us, and check our website out at ClanAOD.net!
  • We're a casual community, one that likes to have fun playing video games with others while chatting on Teamspeak through our dedicated Teamspeak servers.

The Battlefront II Division is over 200+ members strong in AOD, and we'd be glad to have you on board.

We're mature, have been around since 1999 and support multiple big gaming titles. Join us!

Interested? Add me on Origin for more info & help and check our website out at www.ClanAOD.net!
  • Because multiplayers games are far more fun with people, join us in AOD (Angels Of Death). Our name may be evil but we are the exact opposite :smile:
    Our goal ? Having fun and helping each others.
    You're a noob ? No problem we don't care about your skills, we just want nice peole.
    We are more than 210 members in Battlefront 2 and over 3,000 members across 19+ games. We are located all around the world. So you're sure to find someone to play with at any time !
    AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Krzysiu- AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_RevanSword
    Apply at clanAOD.net !
    Angels of Death have 222 active members.
    Add the any or all of the recruiters: AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_SinistaGlory and AOD_RevanSword

Cya ingame
  • Do you want to have fun playing Star Wars?
    Do you want to play with a community that chooses sportsmanship over skill?
    Do you want to communicate with others while blasting through droids?
    AOD is all about playing with folk who want to have a laugh on Teamspeak.
    Interested? Join the large community of over 210 active members,
    and check us out at ClanAOD.net!
    Feel free to add me (AOD_Ninety) on Origin for more info.
    See you on the Battlefront!
    Add one of our officers on Origin for more info! AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_SinistaGlory - AOD_Krzysiu - AOD_Blindschirm and AOD_RevanSword
    See you on the Battlefront
  • Hey ! Join AOD and play with fun people in the new game mode and on Felucia :)
    We are more than 220 members in Battlefront 2 and over 3,000 members across 19+ games. We are located mainly in Europe and North America. So you're sure to find someone to play with at any time !
    AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Krzysiu - AOD_SinistaGlory - AOD_Blindschirm and AOD_RevanSword
    Apply at clanAOD.net !
  • If you are interested in communicating with others, playing fair and having lots of fun,
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 220+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    From taking turns with Dooku in HvV with a team that isn't going to abandon you,
    to murdering the spooky Ewok's on Endor,
    AOD is all about fun.
    Apply at www.clanaod.net!
    Add me, (AOD_Blindschirm) on Origin if you have further questions about the clan.
    Hope to see you on the Battlefront soon!
    Angels of Death can and will meet your needs. We are 230 members strong as I write this. That's just the Battlefront 2 division. We have over 3,000 members across 18+ games. There's always something to do and someone to play with.
    If you're 16+, have a mic, non-toxic, and want to be a part of something bigger then apply to the Battlefront 2 Division at www.Clanaod.net.
    AOD_Blindschirm
  • Hey ! Join AOD and play with fun people in the new game mode and on Felucia :)
    We are more than 220 members in Battlefront 2 and over 3,000 members across 19+ games. We are located mainly in Europe and North America. So you're sure to find someone to play with at any time !
    AOD_Ninety - AOD_Peekstar - AOD_Stratocactus - AOD_Jaytotheface - AOD_Cragnar - AOD_Krzysiu - AOD_SinistaGlory - AOD_Blindschirm and AOD_RevanSword
    Apply at clanAOD.net !
    Origin : AOD_Krzysiu
    Interested? Join the large community of over 220 active members,
    Feel free to add me (AOD_SinistaGlory) on Origin for more info.
  • Hey ! Join AOD and play with fun people every time :)
    Add me on Origin or Discord (Stratocactus#8069) for more info !
    Apply at clanAOD.net !
  • Posted an app. - OD
    Interested? Join the large community of over 220 active members,
    Feel free to add me (AOD_SinistaGlory) on Origin for more info.
  • Hello,
    I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and I would like to play Battlefront2 with friends.
    It'll make me happy if you accept me as your friend.
    Peace \m/
  • Hey ! Join AOD and play with fun people every time :)
    Add me on Origin or Discord (Stratocactus#8069) for more info !
    Apply at clanAOD.net !
  • If you are interested in communicating with others, playing fair and having lots of fun,
    consider checking AOD out, and join the other 220+ active Battlefront II members in our clan!
    From taking turns with Dooku in HvV with a team that isn't going to abandon you,
    to murdering the spooky Ewok's on Endor,
    AOD is all about fun.
    Apply at www.clanaod.net!
    Add me, (AOD_Blindschirm) on Origin if you have further questions about the clan.
    Hope to see you on the Battlefront soon!