criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Max Rank?

Darthsteve88
371 posts Member
edited November 2017
Will the max rank be 100 (I hope it is), or will it be 50 like the last game? I think there’s enough content where they could start at 100. What do you guys think?

Replies

• MWB33
    1376 posts Member
    Hadn't thought about it. The last one is the only shooter I own, so I have no reference as to what max ranks have been in other shooter games. It wouldn't surprise me if it's 50, 100, or somewhere in between.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • I wouldn’t be surprised if it started at 200. I’d prefer if it started low at like 100 and increased over time.
  • MWB33
    1376 posts Member
    EvazanJr wrote: »
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it started at 200. I’d prefer if it started low at like 100 and increased over time.

I think starting at 100 and slowing increasing to 200 would be good. After thinking about it some more I'd like it higher this time around, just to prevent hitting it too quickly like last game.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • what? Max rank is 100 in battlefront, took me half a year to get it, I have almost 400 hours in the game. And what is this with "starting at 100"? You start your rank up from lvl 0 or 1.
  • MWB33
    1376 posts Member
    Cydie wrote: »
    what? Max rank is 100 in battlefront, took me half a year to get it, I have almost 400 hours in the game. And what is this with "starting at 100"? You start your rank up from lvl 0 or 1.

Yeah...we're talking about max rank, not where you start. Max rank starting at 100 this time around, and being raised from there. Instead of 50 on the first one that was raised incrementally to 100. As for my hitting it quickly comment...that's for me. I know it took some people a long time to get to 100.
  • level or rank rank=more credits and level = more points