criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Premier Skins like in Injustice 2

It could be a good solution for many people, who want like every Star Wars hero. I don't know, who played Injustice 2 here on this forum, but there is something like Premier Skins for some characters. For example, you can change Cheetah into Vixen or Flash into Reverse Flash and there are many more. Premier skins change the look, voice and dialogues of the characters. I could see something like this in Battlefront 2, where you can change Luke Skywalker into hmmmm Ki-Adi-Mundi or Rey into Aayla Secura, but the abilities would stay the same. What do you think? Or we really need Ki-Adi-Mundi as unique hero etc?

Replies

• It could be a good solution for many people, who want like every Star Wars hero. I don't know, who played Injustice 2 here on this forum, but there is something like Premier Skins for some characters. For example, you can change Cheetah into Vixen or Flash into Reverse Flash and there are many more. Premier skins change the look, voice and dialogues of the characters. I could see something like this in Battlefront 2, where you can change Luke Skywalker into hmmmm Ki-Adi-Mundi or Rey into Aayla Secura, but the abilities would stay the same. What do you think? Or we really need Ki-Adi-Mundi as unique hero etc?

Yeah I think this could work for characters that people would like to have, but who wouldn't be worth making a whole hero for.

• PJP
    61 posts Member
    I also play Injustice 2 and had the same idea. To the point, the characters you mentioned are very unlikely to be made into unique heroes. I think having them as Premier Skins is a great idea. That way we get as much content as possible while requiring the least amount of work on their part. Win/win.
  • I like the idea but certain character kinda need to start from scratch imo. In Ahsoka's case, not only is she the only dual wielder of the main cast, but she also has a backhanded style.