criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

If Yoda can block so should Darth Maul!

So yoda and Darth maul have similar abilities especially with a force push/choke and a dash ability.

With yoda having a small hit box i think it would be only fair if maul is able to block as well since it would actually put him at a disadvantage to yoda since they have the same abilities yet yoda has a smaller hitbox AND can block.

Basically I think i speak for everyone when I say all lightsaber wielders should be able to block

Replies

• So yoda and Darth maul have similar abilities especially with a force push/choke and a dash ability.

With yoda having a small hit box i think it would be only fair if maul is able to block as well since it would actually put him at a disadvantage to yoda since they have the same abilities yet yoda has a smaller hitbox AND can block.

Basically I think i speak for everyone when I say all lightsaber wielders should be able to block

This assumes they have the same health and damage values, which I think is highly unlikely. I'm guessing Yoda will have much lower health than most heroes to help balance his small size.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be sweet if Maul could block, just that the argument of balance is far more complex than simply saying two characters have similar abilities and are therefor similar.
  • Having Darth Maul block isn't necessary.
    ARMY OR NOT, YOU MUST REALIZE, YOU ARE DOOMED
  • Is it even confirmed Yoda can block? I'm 90% sure he can't . Which means he will be easy picking for force chokes or force freezes or any other cc.

So yeah he's balanced and I'm sure he can't block like his supposed counterpart maul
  • Is it even confirmed Yoda can block? I'm 90% sure he can't . Which means he will be easy picking for force chokes or force freezes or any other cc.

So yeah he's balanced and I'm sure he can't block like his supposed counterpart maul

It was stated that Maul was the only saber hero that couldn't block, so while that is not confirmation, we can assume based off that statement that Yoda can block.
  • Oh no, not again...
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • ALL force users should be able to block.
  • This is annoying already. Learn to play without a useless block.
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2
  • Yoda can block so Darth Maul should definitely be able to
  • Yoda can't block
  • In the videos I've seen, Maul can easily hold his own against his opponents without a block.
    ARMY OR NOT, YOU MUST REALIZE, YOU ARE DOOMED
  • Game still broken. I can't block. Not as Vader. Dooku. Anakin. I can spam block. Full stamina. Still get hit by front on sabers. Guess it's just me. Just me. And I was in the no credits for duplicate star cards pool too.
  • Enzyoo
    215 posts Member
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Yoda can't block

I wonder what his mouse 2 button does then.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • Whodunnit
    5557 posts Member
    Enzyoo wrote: »
    Landeaux wrote: »
    Yoda can't block

I wonder what his mouse 2 button does then.

Especially on consoles.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif