criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Where is the character customization(visual)

Alex64
5622 posts Member
Where is it?
The imperial officer is the same weird resistance guy, omg.

Replies

• Alex64 wrote: »
    Where is it?

I think we won't see customization in this game :persevere: Battlefront 2 is weird... YES, it is an improvement over Battlefront 2015 in many areas. But the good thing from 2015 didn't make a come back in this battlefront :S... they look like totally different games, made by totally different companies. Not that I don't like that (every single COD after Modern Warfare is basically the same game...) BUT companies usually keep the good stuff from previous games (Like the customization from 2015).
  • Dennis said in the recent interview with Battlefront Updates that customization is coming at some point. Let's hope it's soon because it's weird seeing a spawn wave of soldiers with identical faces.
    #JustSayNoToReyLo
    Where is it?

Like @Admiral_Petty said, Dennis recently replied to bfupdates asking him whether customization will be in the game, and dennis replied with basically they will hopefully have more customization choices in the near future. Fingers crossed.
    PSN: DynamitePro26
  • Dennis said in the recent interview with Battlefront Updates that customization is coming at some point. Let's hope it's soon because it's weird seeing a spawn wave of soldiers with identical faces.

I heard the same thing. I hope so too!
  • Alex64
    5622 posts Member
    Dennis said in the recent interview with Battlefront Updates that customization is coming at some point. Let's hope it's soon because it's weird seeing a spawn wave of soldiers with identical faces.

I know how soon its "Soon™"
    pass-out.gif

Dennis said in the recent interview with Battlefront Updates that customization is coming at some point. Let's hope it's soon because it's weird seeing a spawn wave of soldiers with identical faces.

pass-out.gif

Nobody knows, hopefully within the next two or three months after the game comes out.
  • Alex64
    5622 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »

pass-out.gif

Nobody knows, hopefully within the next two or three months after the game comes out.

It's too much time
    Alex64 wrote: »

pass-out.gif

It's too much time

Better than no customization whatsoever.
  • You just know they will lock customisation behind a massive grind or rl cash, best they just don't add it at all the way things are going.
  • Alex64
    5622 posts Member
    You just know they will lock customisation behind a massive grind or rl cash, best they just don't add it at all the way things are going.
    I would love to see cosmetic things into the loot crates, but we don't have something like that yet.
  • But at least they should have made phase 1 clones a bit different from phase 2. Phase 1 heavy is just the same as phase 2 but with different helmet, they both have that huge backpack, the gray skirt and pretty sure the whole armor.
  • https://imgur.com/gallery/YMdgO clone customization.. from the files.
  • Another feature from the previous game that was universally praised that was (for some reason) omitted from it's sequel.
  • Another feature from the previous game that was universally praised that was (for some reason) omitted from it's sequel.

It wssnt omitted, irs already coming soon. Do some people even read?
    #TipleeTiplarForBF2