criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Can someone explain to me how the hero health system works in Heroes vs Villains? Also...

I'm disappointed that heroes still stutter backwards if their attacks are blocked. It interrupts the flow of duels.
About hero health: it works similarly to what we saw in the Beta but sometimes their healthbar auto-regens to their max health. Is that for killing a "target?"

Replies

• Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    Landeaux wrote: »
    I'm disappointed that heroes still stutter backwards if their attacks are blocked. It interrupts the flow of duels.
    About hero health: it works similarly to what we saw in the Beta but sometimes their healthbar auto-regens to their max health. Is that for killing a "target?"

Perhaps it's Yoda healing you?
  • Danxoln wrote: »
    Landeaux wrote: »

Perhaps it's Yoda healing you?

Perhaps but I'm not sure. I thought that just added 200 extra to your current healthbar...?