criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

No stats in multiplayer!!

Without stats games cannot be games, it doesn't have any progression stats at all. This gets rid of the sense of achievement and doesn't have the longing feeling, feels like you've made the game more baby friendly we need some sort of stat, win ratios is a must as this should have a competitive side too, been looking forward to this as put 200hrs into your last game but that won't be happening again as there's noting to come back to or improve on

Replies

• They said they are going to add it as soon as possible.
    They also said that they had higher priorities to finish for the game to be ready for launch.
  • Oh okay thanks for clearing that up! Where did you get this source from ?
  • The game is mean for Star Wars fans, gamers or not, it isn't aimed at the competitive crowd.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • DarthZane wrote: »
    Oh okay thanks for clearing that up! Where did you get this source from ?

BattlefrontUpdates video interview with the developer.
  • Thanks! Yes it's aimed at Star Wars fans which I'm one huge fan myself. But I also enjoy gaming and the stats should be there to show progression otherwise to most gamers it will feel flat after a while
  • It’s just hilarious how often I hear the DICE developers say things like “we had other priorities to finish the game, will add ASAP”
    I’ve never heard developers say that they would add obvious functions to a game after its launch. I suppose we live in a world where it is possible... still it is no excuse haha.
  • Yeah agree should be added at launch hopefully it's asap like they said!
  • The game is mean for Star Wars fans, gamers or not, it isn't aimed at the competitive crowd.

Because it’s not aimed for a competitive crowd doesn’t mean that basic things like stats should be left out. Lol.
    Just another sniping YouTuber.