criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Figured out the credits

So i played one match in full and came back with nearly 3k in credits.

It said I earned 345 credits in GA with a game score of 11,401.

I did the math. There appears to be a x5 multiplier on the credits earned plus credits given that equal 10% of your score.

Replies

• Note: I think this multiplier kicks in at end of a map.
  • I heard you get some loot crates randomly, dont know on what is based but in them is 3500 credits. So when you play several hours per day, you get several loot crates with credits.
    Thats a theory which can be false but also true.
  • So i played one match in full and came back with nearly 3k in credits.

It said I earned 345 credits in GA with a game score of 11,401.

I did the math. There appears to be a x5 multiplier on the credits earned plus credits given that equal 10% of your score.

I had several matches where I did not get any extra credits though. It was exactly what the screen said.
    GreenArrow wrote: »
    I heard you get some loot crates randomly, dont know on what is based but in them is 3500 credits. So when you play several hours per day, you get several loot crates with credits.
    Thats a theory which can be false but also true.

No, there is just 1 founders crate for playing the beta that gives 3,000 credits and a bunch of other stuff. There are a few challenges that give 2,500 credits.

The 3,500 credits thing just magically appears in your wallet out of nowhere. If you aren't keeping track of your credits, you wouldn't even know it happened. I only noticed after someone else mentioned getting a lot really fast. So, I started adding up how many credits I earned, and it was WAY less than what I had. I then wrote it down, played some matches, and boom...after my third match, my credits jumped up by 3,500 more than I had earned. No crate, no challenge, no message of any kind. It's just there.