criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

What's Changed Since The Beta?

Rogueb0beroo
168 posts Member
edited November 2017
Would just be interested to know what changed since the beta gameplay wise.

Blaster bolts are a bit bigger (I think) which is great, and I think the Wookie Warrior's bowcastor has dropped to only 3 bolts instead of 4..

Anything else different?

(Also, has the Flametrooper actually been buffed? Doesn't feel like it...)

Replies

• Would just be interested to know what changed since the beta gameplay wise.

Blaster bolts are a bit bigger (I think) which is great, and I think the Wookie Warrior's bowcastor has dropped to only 3 bolts instead of 4..

Anything else different?

(Also, has the Flametrooper actually been buffed? Doesn't feel like it...)

I've noticed alot of the core gameplay has been improved significantly especially TTK. Most noticable improvement is the heroes tho they seem like they can take alot more punishment before dropping then in the beta. I've had a few matches where I've bodied 20+ players with heroes without any real struggle vs in beta I sometimes stuggle to get 6+ kills as a hero. Flametrooper is useful now too
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member

This video was helpful for me and answered all my questions.
  • It's still pay to win that's all what you need to know

• revan225
    136 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    It's still pay to win that's all what you need to know

While you can drop a lot of money on crates, and they offer star cards and crafting material, they are gated behind player progress. Additionally, as stated by a fellow forum member who sank around $100, he mentioned that he noticed no real advantage in his gameplay:
    I just bust open about 80 crates, good fun.

Here’s the thing, I’ve only got a fraction of what’s available, zero top tier cards, no additional weapons, and I’m happy to report that in my first couple of games I didn’t perform any better than I would have expected to (mid-table, these guys have all been learning the maps all day).

I paid, I didn’t win. Your positioning, one on one reactions and knowledge and use of the map are still 97% of the deciding factors in a shoot out, just the way it should be.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/80180/your-hundred-dollars-gets-you-60-trooper-crates#latest

• Way to stuff the game EA ..You are only listening and pandering to the Hard core gamers ...hero cost need to come down not go up ..its only the hard cores getting them now the average jo is lucky to finish the game with 5000 points .You also killed heavy class and the defender card is now almost usless even on level 7. Another thing get rid of Bosk all together he is overpowered and completely wrong for the eras .. he wasnt even in the movies except one frame .