criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Pre-Order Crates

I pre-ordered the deluxe version and am currently playing the EA access early trial and I haven't gotten my bonus loot crates yet. Are we supposed to get the loot crates that have last jedi skins, all 4 class upgrades and yoda's mastery card now, or do we get those cards when the game officially releases?

Replies

• Same thing happened to me on Xbox one X. I got the beta crates etc. 3 creates only Founders crate, Daily crate, one more which i cant remember. But no Yoda epic light saber card or trooper deluxe edition crates. I've seen videos of people getting 10 crates.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, if you go and manage the game installed on your Xbox it shows the games is called battlefront 2, if you then view it in store it takes you to the standard edition version. if you then click on the Deluxe Trooper Edition in the store, it asks you to Pre-order again like you don't own it.

So when you go to the EA hub and start the trial its like it just loads the standard version. if you click on the get 10% off the trooper edition bundle button in the EA access hub it takes you to the Xbox store and now shows that you own the Deluxe trooper edition. If you hit the Manage button it shows the game installed on your hard drive is now called Trooper Deluxe edition. But if you exit back to the Xbox home screen again and go and manage the game again it only shows up again as the standard edition!!!!!

Something doesn't seem right i purchased Digital deluxe version through the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Support team don't have a clue about the EA access deal happening. They can see i purchased it and everything looks fine from their end just told me to wait till the 14th. My concern is the 14th will come and i still wont get my pr-order bonus!!!! I'm going to try EA support and see what they say.

Anyone else facing this issue?
  • Ristardo wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me on Xbox one X. I got the beta crates etc. 3 creates only Founders crate, Daily crate, one more which i cant remember. But no Yoda epic light saber card or trooper deluxe edition crates. I've seen videos of people getting 10 crates.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, if you go and manage the game installed on your Xbox it shows the games is called battlefront 2, if you then view it in store it takes you to the standard edition version. if you then click on the Deluxe Trooper Edition in the store, it asks you to Pre-order again like you don't own it.

So when you go to the EA hub and start the trial its like it just loads the standard version. if you click on the get 10% off the trooper edition bundle button in the EA access hub it takes you to the Xbox store and now shows that you own the Deluxe trooper edition. If you hit the Manage button it shows the game installed on your hard drive is now called Trooper Deluxe edition. But if you exit back to the Xbox home screen again and go and manage the game again it only shows up again as the standard edition!!!!!

Something doesn't seem right i purchased Digital deluxe version through the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Support team don't have a clue about the EA access deal happening. They can see i purchased it and everything looks fine from their end just told me to wait till the 14th. My concern is the 14th will come and i still wont get my pr-order bonus!!!! I'm going to try EA support and see what they say.

Anyone else facing this issue?

I was just about to Make a thread about this ! Im also Waiting for my DELUXE crates as i payed the premium price.. i have the receipt

• Also on Xbox
  • I preordered the Deluxe Physical copy via Game UK.
    I got a code emailed this morning which I redeemed, it appeared to be for the bonus stuff. When the disc arrived and I installed that there are no bonus items.
    I tried the email code again and it said it had already been redeemed.
    I note there is a token with another code included in the box, but I don't want to use that as surely the earlier email code should include it all, including Yoda mastery, which the paper based one doesn't appear to.
  • make sure you look everywhere i didn't think mine were there ether then i found them all
  • but then again i'm also on pc
  • Same thing happened to me. I pre-ordered the deluxe edition and picked it up this morning. I downloaded it and played the entire campaign and a few hours of multiplayer.
    I never received the Epic Abilities for Yoda, Rey, etc.
    Please help!
  • yes, same here, pre-ordered deluxe and no epic abilities
  • I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition via Amazon (in April), and received the BR/physical copy the 14th.
    Additionally, I received an Email from Amazon with a code for the REY/Kylo/M-Falcon items (EPic abilities and skins).
    Inside the game box was another code, to receive the abilities and weapons for the Troopers (part of the Deluxe edition).

But still no sign of the Epic ability for Yoda. I read somewhere it could come with the Release of the Standar Edition tomorrow (17th)
  • Has NOBODY found out how to get their pre order and deluke edition content yet..? Seriously...??? Cant find NOTHING about it on the Forums..
  • Gennai123 wrote: »
    Has NOBODY found out how to get their pre order and deluke edition content yet..? Seriously...??? Cant find NOTHING about it on the Forums..

Pre-order bonus, you should have got a code from your retailer.
    For the Deluxe Edition content: Physical Copy --> You get the code inside the Box. Digital Copy --> could be automatic via your ID or an Email from online retailer too.
  • i dont have my yoda epic saber..
  • Don't have mine either. Physical copy from Best Buy. No code in box, no email.
  • I bought the Elite version on ps4 Nov. 14th. I got everything but the yoda epic saber. I assumed the yoda light saber card was a pre-order bonus and since I didn't pre-order, I didn't get it. But, I got Rey & Kylo's pre-order bonuses so should I be entitled to the Yoda one too?